Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking...

Seeing as she LAVS alpacas so much, why hasn't she mentioned Geronimo the Alpaca with TB that's been all over the news recently? She's got LOADS of bots followers. The huns could all start a petition to save him from being put down.

Oh yeah, Sopha can't profit from it. Silly me.

Reactions: 33
Twitter really clocking onto her antics too. I’ll leave these here smh

I was thinking...

Seeing as she LAVS alpacas so much, why hasn't she mentioned Geronimo the Alpaca with TB that's been all over the news recently? She's got LOADS of bots followers. The huns could all start a petition to save him from being put down.

Oh yeah, Sopha can't profit from it. Silly me.
She doesn’t care about current affairs, she doesnt read or watch the news. She’s as daft and stupid as her dangerous dinners. She of all people should have had at least a little something to say in regards to Geronimo.. knowing her it would the old ‘I don’t know enough to speak on the subject/ I’m not educated enough.. don’t wanna offend the alpacas and get it wrong’ tit she done with BLM and whatever else it was. She’s finished at this point. Nothing can save her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Please tell me someone who lives close to her is going to buy the ladders? Stop the spoilt princess getting everything she wants. Although it's probably all pre records anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure even her sheep watch this version of hinch and think wtf is going on shes like a totally different person and not in a good way the swearing weird the publicly acting like an unstable irresponsible parent
I have to confess (ring the shame bell already) that I followed her initially for her esthetic and perfection, I have issues around perfection and used her account as a rod to both beat myself with and something to aspire to (god this is shameful but liberating to admit), and I doubt I'm the only one. There are plenty of slummy mummy accounts already and if that's your thing then great, but she's built her reputation on pristine perfection and the sheep won't like it!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Let’s be real. There was never a market place ladder. Some expensive “vintage ladder” will appear today or tomorrow. Or it will have been something from her parents and she wants to dress it up as a story. I can’t imagine she wants it for indoors. Prob making a plant stand? It wouldn’t go with what she has inside unless she paints it Greeeiggggeee or whatever in which case it loses it’s rustic charm and looks stupid. So that’s prob what she will do 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
She’ll probably break the ladder down and make another seat for the garden, or a mini perGOALa for Ron’s veg patch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let’s be real. There was never a market place ladder. Some expensive “vintage ladder” will appear today or tomorrow. Or it will have been something from her parents and she wants to dress it up as a story. I can’t imagine she wants it for indoors. Prob making a plant stand? It wouldn’t go with what she has inside unless she paints it Greeeiggggeee or whatever in which case it loses it’s rustic charm and looks stupid. So that’s prob what she will do 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unless she's going to use it in all it's rustic glory to reveal the new farm. Imagine it...Sopf perched on the ladder in full farm girl attire (LV trainers and Victoria Secrets tracksuit) grinning manically at the camera, while a crazed Alpaca, driven mad from a diet of Micro Chips, chases James around the base of it. #makingmemories #littleoldme

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wtf was that with TraceNotInTheLoftAnymore “scooping” her up (scuse the pun!) and taking her out for ice cream?! 😳 Is she 12???

Am I the only one who would have invited my best friend over to the house, once the kids were asleep and we’d have opened a bottle of wine and had a good catch up? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve looked back through all the accounts she’s started following over her mat leave (ignoring all the people she follows simply for tagging her Tesco tat). The common theme in the interior accounts is clean, white walls with exposed oak beams, vaulted ceilings and rustic, vintage style furniture juxtaposed with sleek contemporary furniture. Lots of neutral natural colours against a white back drop.

Im now officially placing my bingo that their new house is either a self build in a plot of land they’ve bought or a barn conversion. If a barn conversion it’s under gone substantial structural renovation that means it’s pretty much a new build. There’s a big part of me that doesn’t think the new house is even in Essex or at least not the Maldon area. I suspect it might be much more rural so that they could purchase a bigger plot. This is connected to a TV series of their whole “journey” from field to styling and moving in. All this “stepping out of my comfort zone” bollocks.
The maternity leave was probably timed so they could focus on filming more.

yes guys. You guessed it. It’s time for a new souschef theory 😂😂. Nahhh it’s what we’ve all been saying for ages. Just wanted to write it up so we could have something to refer back to and yell a collective bingo 😂😂.

I’m pretty sure Ss baby shower is on august 27th (someone on the ss thread saw a sign made by a teeny tiny minuscule business with that date on for baby shower) - well it’s at least being shown online on that date with all signage corroborating to that date - and I staunchly believe that a matter of days later she will spawn the heavily gendered girl child as if by some pure coincidence (I’m all over that pregnancy timeline - it definitely doesn’t add up) and then wham bang hinch will announce that coming this awwwwtummmm on itvbe guys we can’t believe it our amazing new journey!!!

I’m fankyoo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Wtf was that with TraceNotInTheLoftAnymore “scooping” her up (scuse the pun!) and taking her out for ice cream?! 😳 Is she 12???

Am I the only one who would have invited my best friend over to the house, once the kids were asleep and we’d have opened a bottle of wine and had a good catch up? 🤷‍♀️
That sounds like heaven. I don't finish work till 7pm. I'm on manic tidying up and dog walking sessions when I get in. Sitting down with a glass of wine before 10pm would be great.

Reactions: 13
Morning Sophie love, bit of advice for you hun. What you need is a real friend to take you to one side and be honest about what a tit show your life has become, not a simpering sycophant like our trace to compound your belief that your behaviour is normal. You need help love not an ego stroke. ATV

Reactions: 23
As they began slinging flour at the car Ronhazfootz took a tiny moment to almost clean his hands. (Not that indifferent to him spraying the windows clean after drawing on them.) That poor child looks like he has OCD or sensory issues stemming from the way his neurotic mother behaves around him. It’s so sad.
She could have just done sensory play with flour in a tray and saved herself the mess

Reactions: 13
I’ve looked back through all the accounts she’s started following over her mat leave (ignoring all the people she follows simply for tagging her Tesco tat). The common theme in the interior accounts is clean, white walls with exposed oak beams, vaulted ceilings and rustic, vintage style furniture juxtaposed with sleek contemporary furniture. Lots of neutral natural colours against a white back drop.

Im now officially placing my bingo that their new house is either a self build in a plot of land they’ve bought or a barn conversion. If a barn conversion it’s under gone substantial structural renovation that means it’s pretty much a new build. There’s a big part of me that doesn’t think the new house is even in Essex or at least not the Maldon area. I suspect it might be much more rural so that they could purchase a bigger plot. This is connected to a TV series of their whole “journey” from field to styling and moving in. All this “stepping out of my comfort zone” bollocks.

yes guys. You guessed it. It’s time for a new souschef theory 😂😂. Nahhh it’s what we’ve all been saying for ages. Just wanted to write it up so we could have something to refer back to and yell a collective bingo 😂😂.

I’m pretty sure Ss baby shower is on august 27th (someone on the ss thread saw a sign made by a teeny tiny minuscule business with that date on for baby shower) - well it’s at least being shown online on that date with all signage corroborating to that date - and I staunchly believe that a matter of days later she will spawn the heavily gendered girl child as if by some pure coincidence (I’m all over that pregnancy timeline - it definitely doesn’t add up) and then wham bang hinch will announce that coming this awwwwtummmm on itvbe guys we can’t believe it our amazing new journey!!!

I’m fankyoo
I think you’re spot on, but how will Hinch cope with being on camera with no filter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 730079
How the duck is this normal?
I don’t know about you but I don’t leave my kids in bed and duck off to McDonalds car park with my mate.
I thought SS was her best friend? Her bubs, bff, love you to the moon and back, you've got this mamma best friend? I think Trace has been played! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I’m fankyoo
I could believe most of this, the only bit I struggle with is the tv show, she’s an absolute liability when it comes to tv and I’m not sure any tv companies would take the risk

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.