Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What mess have we created Tattlers? She literally is trying so hard to be relatable and in the process seems to have malfunctioned and cant put her left foot in front of the right. Why is she now being really extra and doing dumb stuff like rubbing a nappy on her face. She’s trying to be relatable but in fact ( unless I’m wrong) we don’t all wipe our faces with used nappies. She’s so ‘quirky’ eh 🥴🤣

she needs to stop pandering to the sheep and be her authentic self before she heads into a mental breakdown from an identity crisis.
Surprised she even knows her own self anymore. Her personality and how she looks varies so wildly with every post. We cant cater to everyone and I’m sure her sheep will keep humping her leg and slurping up what she’s serving regardless anyhow 😂
I’m worried for those children because she’s heading for a major breakdown. Step away from social media sophie and make an appointment with your GP!

Reactions: 16
I thought SS was her best friend? Her bubs, bff, love you to the moon and back, you've got this mamma best friend? I think Trace has been played! 😂
Trace doesn’t have a famous partner, a cottage, a tv show and a new clothing collection out though so she’s winning the BFF race at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This flour situation tells me she’s trying so hard to be SS!! Remember the time she made her bathroom into a beach?? Well zophs tried to go one step better and it hasn’t worked. ‘Oh here little boy, this is the world we live in now, we can terrorise cars’
There’s already enough young adults who think it’s acceptable to do this already. I honestly don’t see the fun in it.

Reactions: 22
"time for lennies feed" you aren't breastfeeding, it's so very clear so I'm sure jimbob could of fed his own son mate.
But I'm glad to see she's home and not acting like a moron at 1030 at night, the embarrassment 😴

but I remember the time she was sooo obsessed with Ronnies tiny baby feet too.... Lennie will be pushed out soon as he's on the move and we'll be disgusted at how she treats and interacts with him too.

PRAWN PURSE 😂😂😂😂😂 duck OFF
it appears Leonard duz haffs futz just the same as Ronaldo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I could believe most of this, the only bit I struggle with is the tv show, she’s an absolute liability when it comes to tv and I’m not sure any tv companies would take the risk
Unless it was heavily scripted like other “reality” shows? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’ve looked back through all the accounts she’s started following over her mat leave (ignoring all the people she follows simply for tagging her Tesco tat). The common theme in the interior accounts is clean, white walls with exposed oak beams, vaulted ceilings and rustic, vintage style furniture juxtaposed with sleek contemporary furniture. Lots of neutral natural colours against a white back drop.

Im now officially placing my bingo that their new house is either a self build in a plot of land they’ve bought or a barn conversion. If a barn conversion it’s under gone substantial structural renovation that means it’s pretty much a new build. There’s a big part of me that doesn’t think the new house is even in Essex or at least not the Maldon area. I suspect it might be much more rural so that they could purchase a bigger plot. This is connected to a TV series of their whole “journey” from field to styling and moving in. All this “stepping out of my comfort zone” bollocks.
The maternity leave was probably timed so they could focus on filming more.

yes guys. You guessed it. It’s time for a new souschef theory 😂😂. Nahhh it’s what we’ve all been saying for ages. Just wanted to write it up so we could have something to refer back to and yell a collective bingo 😂😂.

I’m pretty sure Ss baby shower is on august 27th (someone on the ss thread saw a sign made by a teeny tiny minuscule business with that date on for baby shower) - well it’s at least being shown online on that date with all signage corroborating to that date - and I staunchly believe that a matter of days later she will spawn the heavily gendered girl child as if by some pure coincidence (I’m all over that pregnancy timeline - it definitely doesn’t add up) and then wham bang hinch will announce that coming this awwwwtummmm on itvbe guys we can’t believe it our amazing new journey!!!

I’m fankyoo
I agree with all of that, I think they’ve been trying to wean her off the filters for tv and that was the reason for Jamie’s post catching her “off guard” all planned. Nothing genuine

Reactions: 14
I hope she makes a tv show

Would be bleeping great entertainment with crunchy snacks and some ribeana xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just said to my husband that I'm going to take the kids outside with a bag of flour to throw at the car. His response "like duck you will, what would you want to do that for?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I asked Mr AC55 what would have happened if I'd taken our daughter out to throw flour on the car when she was a toddler - we had one car then, a Peugeot 405 which we both loved- and after he'd stared at me wondering if I'd gone mad, he said "The duck you on about? People don't do that" . ..............😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can tell you right now if I took the kids out to throw flour at the car Mr Strawberry would be throwing my bags into the boot to either dump me at my mums or straight to the hospital to be sectioned.

Absolutely NO ONE purposely makes their car dirty for entertainment no one.

Reactions: 21
I asked Mr AC55 what would have happened if I'd taken our daughter out to throw flour on the car when she was a toddler - we had one car then, a Peugeot 405 which we both loved- and after he'd stared at me wondering if I'd gone mad, he said "The duck you on about? People don't do that" . ..............😂
I asked my husband this morning and he said he'd probably be a bit worried the neighbours would think he'd had an affair because that's something a scorned woman would do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She always has been, and still is, as rough as my vag after pushing 3 kids out of it. She looks alot older than she is.
She was looks so hard faced and about 32 here not 22 😳 I swear she could be up to10 years older than she claims to be!!!🤣

Reactions: 15
Any normal company would read and probably reply politely the next morning, find it hard to believe that any company would speak to a potential customer like that, you reek of desperation you pathetic woman, how can a mother of 2 extremely young children have so much time to think up these ridiculous stories
But Facebook Marketplace is likely to be an individual selling it and her messaging at 4am would’ve woken them. I’d tell her the duck off too.

Reactions: 12
Good morning you set of utter Tattle Bastards! I'm off work now for 7 days so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the speed of these hilarious and thought provoking threads!
I wonder what we'll be treated to today? Is she going to give Ronnie some razor blades to play with? Maybe some matches and some fire lighters? Is Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit at work today? If he's not, maybe Soph and Ron can throw gloss paint over the Audi he hasn't got? Or maybe she'll be too tired today and she'll sit on the living room floor washing her face with a dirty nappy!
Just out of interest, what exactly is a vintage ladder? Because if that means a ladder that looks like a plasterers radio, covered in paint and God knows what, there's two in my garage! Vintage ladder. Behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I asked my husband this morning and he said he'd probably be a bit worried the neighbours would think he'd had an affair because that's something a scorned woman would do.
They’re taking the car back! I’m sure of it! It’s her revenge act.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, why is everyone around her always acting like she needs special care and attention!? Why!? She’s a grown ass woman for Gods sake who clearly is just not able to handle everyday, normal life because she’s forever had people babying her and enabling her odd behaviours. When does she ever do anything for anyone else!? She’s got Stacey blowing smoke up her arse and taking her on shopping trips, her other mate taking her to the theatre, Jamie constantly enabling and babysitting her, the Mother wiping her arse and now Tracey taking her out for ice cream…God forbid she ever has to deal with adult reality the fuckwit!
Great point - you never see Grinch do stuff for others do you? It’s always everyone around her treating her like a child .

Reactions: 24
Any normal company would read and probably reply politely the next morning, find it hard to believe that any company would speak to a potential customer like that, you reek of desperation you pathetic woman, how can a mother of 2 extremely young children have so much time to think up these ridiculous stories
It wasn't a company though,was it?x
It was a market place ad which makes it even stranger.
Members on that site are trying to make a quick buck,they would have replied in the morning.
Normal folk turn off notifications whilst they are trying to sleep or are happy to respond or ignore the bleep until it's convenient to reply.
Also members are often trying to build a history of being a reputable seller.
You're right no company would have responded like that and yes she reeks of desperation,in short a billybullshitter.
Does anyone else think she is trying all sorts of tactics to draw Tattlers out?

Reactions: 31
😱 how many faces does Sophia have? With Botox, fillers, filters, photoshop and eyebrows she looks different every time we see her.

#Flourgate!!!!! We have never encouraged our kids to throw anything at our cars. Can you imagine - it starts with flour, but Ron could pick up a stone and throw it thinking this is fun. He could do this in a supermarket car park or at one of the neighbours cars. Goodness knows what the neighbours thought - bet the curtains were twitching on that street yesterday!!! Why can’t she just do normal toddler activities with her child? This screams attention seeking and needing to be noticed by the tabloids, just like her fake bestie Stacey. And she showed her car for the first time to her shoppers…is this to prepare them for the new abode? Have Range Rover that matches the new mansion and land for my alpacas.
Something is most definitely brewing. All I can say is that she needs to stop with these desperate attention seeking tactics which make her look like a terrible parent #POOGATE (we haven’t forgotten!) and focus on her family. And exercise that poor dog!!!!! Maybe take a permanent break away from social media and stop using her children for content. Protect them rather than exploit them. She’s an awful woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Ummm….. your current eyebrows are even funnier, micro blading pencil and a transfer tattoo!!
Apologies if that’s already been said!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.