Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
What a waste of flour, I’m sorry but in the state this country is in at the moment with food waste and people using food banks I think this is appalling not to mention down right weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 135

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Winning Thread Title By @HinchesSousChef 🥳
Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place
(bonus extra line: she will, she will, block you!) 😂
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

So after Tuesday morning’s potty training debacle the literal shit show continued with Hinch telling us that she wouldn’t be sharing any tips on potty training as Ron had shat on the hall floor earlier and Henry had run it through the house. Thank fuck for the 36789 litres of zoflora stored in the garage... She also explained she was struggling as Ron had emptied the freezer looking for micro chips and had a roaring tantrum when she tried to stop him and that had set Lennie off crying and just to shut them both up she’d cooked the microchips for Ron who fed them to the dog. Cue messages from Stacey and the sheep to tell her “you got this mama!” “You’re smashing it bubs!” Etc
All of this strange behaviour became clear when she showed us her latest recipe for salmonella on a plate which was a chicken dish that looked like it had been warmed over a scented candle... no wonder Ron was shitting everywhere and looking for micro chips ...I can only assume she muddled the order of her pre-records up.

Whilst struggling to be a stay at home mum coping with two kids shitting up her walls she decided what was the best use of her time was for her to make a video montage of Henry talking about how much she loves him despite him stealing a whole list of things from her including her slippers, her bed and her....wait for it....privacy when she goes to the loo! The irony of this coming from a woman who had literally that day posted a video of her child on the toilet to 4 million people upwards! At least Henry can’t use a phone or go on the internet love, he’d probably be on a hotline to the RSPCA if he could.

The company who made the steps Ron uses to reach the loo decided it was ok to share her images of him sat on the toilet to all of their followers to advertise their steps as did many of her own fans who shared the videos of the poor little sod perched on the porcelain across their own accounts because they’re such proud aunties to a child they’ve never met and don’t know. Two days she’s been back...two. days.

After seeing her BFF Stacey have a day at the seaside in a beach hut Hinch decided she NEEDED one too so made enquiries on booking one that belonged to a relative of a Tattler and Inch asked for a discount because they’re famous! They weren’t taken up on their offer, but no doubt they’ll find someone willing to give them one for free for a grid post ad and she can continue her terrifying Single White Female act with Solomon.
Fully expecting to see Jamie Brent in a ginger wig soon.

She rounded off the day with a photo montage of Ron and Len telling us that Ron was going on a bike ride with Jamie, who’d just returned from a hard day grafting down t’pit at 7pm and she was giving Len a barrrrfffff. She decorated her montage with name tags for the boys in the colours raw chicken and shit stain which were appropriate for the day’s events.

Wednesday morning and Soph was up bright and early to share some videos of her BAFTA winning struggles to change a baby’s nappy. Giving a yawn that Marcel Marceau would be proud of she also took a dirty nappy and wiped it all over her face before chucking it on to the sofa. This is apparently Sophie’s reality. Proving that she’s never changed a nappy in her life. It’s ok though and she explained to a sheep that it was folded up so none of the pee went on her 🤢
Again the focus was on her, how looking after the baby makes her feel. She’s doing much better than most mums of a three month old with her luxury holidays, shopping trips and nights out at posh restaurants and the theatre and that’s just the trips we know about.

Pass the bucket because cooking with Hinch is back in full swing and today we were treated to more pastry concoctions for lunch. Yes the good old Justrol has been cracked open for today’s idiot proof cookery class. Sophie’s motto seems to be if in doubt bung it in a pie...which is starting to explain Jamie’s wedding waistcoat issues.
And let’s be fair at least she switched the oven this time.
Sadly Soph assures us that her cooking is indeed terrible and we won’t be seeing a cookery book any time soon.

Then to prove that she is a fun mum and she loves to play with Ron she decided to copy YouTube’s Blippi and get her child to chuck flour all over her car. Well that’ll really help him to develop his skills as an antisocial teenager Soph but how about actually engaging with him in some actual creative play or baking a cake with that flour perhaps?
She’s coming across as aggressive, scatty and very odd.
What must the neighbours think!

She’s clearly trying to go down mummy blogger route, but a word to wise Soph.. just because you’re a mummy it doesn’t mean you have to be scummy.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

Latala

Chatty Member
My lad was obsessed Noddy, yet I never strapped him the car, drove at 90mph & tried run a copper over!
The lunch 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs Try a sandwich, fruit & yogurt, your target audience can’t afford to waste food!
Few tips as I know you are “learning” 🤔 Also I do have a middle name but I added “Mum” in my 20’s - Try parenting properly you fucking knobber

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Didn't we all learn in reception year that flour and water makes a gluey paste?

She's single handedly caused kitchen floods and fires, encouraged people to use a magic eraser on car paintwork and taking the paint off, and now ruined paintwork further mixing flour with water.

Teflon Soph strikes again

Eta, he could have thrown it over his Little Tykes car and would have thought it the same game

• Haha
Reactions: 105

Sausage90

VIP Member
I hope Blippi has done a video where he throws gravel at a car.

THAT I'd pay to see Grinch copy

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Who actually buys micro chips??
confession to make. I do! But they’re never touched as a main meal, just there in the freezer and occasionally when I’m hungover and peckish on a Sunday (before I have a Chinese) il have a box smothered in cheese… ok il see myself out, ATV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Al828

I applaud her. At the start of the week (two days ago) I’d never have guessed she’d rub a nappy on her face and vandalise her own car with flour.
Looking forward to her getting her tits pierced randomly tomorrow and live stream of her eating rocks at the weekend.

Best breakdown of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Her version of the truth has more twists in it than Orla’s trunk.

1. You didn’t fall into cleaning - you deliberately set out to sell your soul (and that of your sons sadly) to P&G and Gleam. And STOP USING THAT STUPID WINKY EMOJI YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND

2. That knock off Tesco tat can be bought much cheaper at those other shops you used to promote constantly. Keeping those “bargs” quiet aren’t you?

3. Living on a tight budget is not helicopter proposals or engagement moons in the Seychelles or having a house with a room for your dog to sleep in. It’s deciding whether to eat or heat your house for your children, dealing with black mould and damp rooms. Spoilt child, spoilt adult.

Hinch, you have no idea about real life but karma will get you one day because you have got too greedy and appreciate nothing that has been handed to you on a plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either fucking help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Twitter really clocking onto her antics too. I’ll leave these here smh

I was thinking...

Seeing as she LAVS alpacas so much, why hasn't she mentioned Geronimo the Alpaca with TB that's been all over the news recently? She's got LOADS of bots followers. The huns could all start a petition to save him from being put down.

Oh yeah, Sopha can't profit from it. Silly me.
She doesn’t care about current affairs, she doesnt read or watch the news. She’s as daft and stupid as her dangerous dinners. She of all people should have had at least a little something to say in regards to Geronimo.. knowing her it would the old ‘I don’t know enough to speak on the subject/ I’m not educated enough.. don’t wanna offend the alpacas and get it wrong’ shit she done with BLM and whatever else it was. She’s finished at this point. Nothing can save her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve looked back through all the accounts she’s started following over her mat leave (ignoring all the people she follows simply for tagging her Tesco tat). The common theme in the interior accounts is clean, white walls with exposed oak beams, vaulted ceilings and rustic, vintage style furniture juxtaposed with sleek contemporary furniture. Lots of neutral natural colours against a white back drop.

Im now officially placing my bingo that their new house is either a self build in a plot of land they’ve bought or a barn conversion. If a barn conversion it’s under gone substantial structural renovation that means it’s pretty much a new build. There’s a big part of me that doesn’t think the new house is even in Essex or at least not the Maldon area. I suspect it might be much more rural so that they could purchase a bigger plot. This is connected to a TV series of their whole “journey” from field to styling and moving in. All this “stepping out of my comfort zone” bollocks.
The maternity leave was probably timed so they could focus on filming more.

yes guys. You guessed it. It’s time for a new souschef theory 😂😂. Nahhh it’s what we’ve all been saying for ages. Just wanted to write it up so we could have something to refer back to and yell a collective bingo 😂😂.

I’m pretty sure Ss baby shower is on august 27th (someone on the ss thread saw a sign made by a teeny tiny minuscule business with that date on for baby shower) - well it’s at least being shown online on that date with all signage corroborating to that date - and I staunchly believe that a matter of days later she will spawn the heavily gendered girl child as if by some pure coincidence (I’m all over that pregnancy timeline - it definitely doesn’t add up) and then wham bang hinch will announce that coming this awwwwtummmm on itvbe guys we can’t believe it our amazing new journey!!!

I’m fankyoo

• Heart
  • Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Guyshhhh I fort I’d just talk you froo my new teshhhhco range.
We have two wooden candle sticks in grey and ivory, the difference in shade is so minimal you’ll go blind trying to differentiate between them. Then we have a plastic eucalyptus which ain’t a eucalyptus and I’ve opted for unscentedcandles for the dining rayyynge cos I love to sniff my mugshot at tea time, Hope this helps!

• Haha
Bloody me if I was a millionaire! I’d feel like a complete piss taker grabbing freebies when I had 2 million in the bank. This country makes me laugh, we berate people for claiming £70 a week to literally survive looking for jobs but people don’t question how utterly repugnant it is to take a free large car when you have the money to do so yourself
Totally agree ! What I see on Instagram are very wealthy families gifted items such as John Lewis furniture, Miele dishwashers and their children being given bikes, toys and clothing, even free food from the likes of hello fresh/ gousto. I’ve seen M&S even gifted a family free Christmas presents so that they could make a video of them wrapping them! These families live in million pound homes with second homes in the UK. They don’t need to take free stuff - they don’t even donate - I’ve heard that some even flog stuff on eBay! Hinch does not need to take free clothes for her kids - she can afford to pay for clothing, food, toys etc. She’s a multi millionaire, but we don’t see her giving back to society. We’ve seen that 1 pitiful mad dash to a food bank, clothes bank, the odd dog food tin donated at Tesco’s. She declares she loves everything she shows us, but then we never see them again - ie Polly cleaning trolley, fish etc etc She did a quiz with Jamie for a children’s charity but never mentioned it again - it was all for PR & to be noticed ie she does it for her ego and boost her popularity. In fact I’d love to know what happens to all those gifted personalised clothes that she receives once Ron and Len have worn them the once? She even has the audacity not to declare gifted items, and is happy to receive free stuff but not even thank the company. Politeness costs nothing. She’s everything I can’t stand about Instagram and I’d like to see her fall from grace and her lies PUBLICLY exposed in the media along with all the others just like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 68