Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is she trying her hand at being more relateable to those sweary mums...she's been doing a whole lot of swearing these last few stories.
I'll admit I'm a sweary person, not in front of my kids, but have slipped up sometimes. I've heard her drop f bombs more times she's shined her sink
Absolutely. I follow a few that are really sweary, not infront of their kids mind, but you can tell it's just how they are, it's not forced and I really do love that. Sophie defo is a potty mouth off camera, but it's a shock on her stories when she's come across so 'angelic' for so many years, she's letting her true self slowly show I think so she become more 'relatable' and help change her whole style up ... I swear so much, you lot know this, I really need to cut back tbh but I don't give a duck enough to.. But I don't swear (odd slip up) infront of my children. No thankyou.

Reactions: 13
Why is she down at McDonald's at 9 at night? Once my little boy is in bed I'm busy tidying up, getting things organized for the next day, having my dinner, might watch a bit of TV and then going to bed at a decent time before night feeds and early rises but that's what happens when you're even a half decent parent. Not that she would know anything about that, she's a 'tend parent. She uses the boys for content, nice little videos or pictures then palms them off to Mad Ma or James Brent. I honestly don't know how she sleeps at night, knowing she's doing a less than mediocre job at being a parent.

Reactions: 28
Is Grinch trying to pull in the younger audience? I asked my 19 year old niece if she knew who Mrs Hinch was - not a clue.

Obviously teens only think about Maccies and tit eyebrows.

ROFL rofl rofl duck off

Reactions: 15
Wtf 😳

why would you teach your child to throw a packet of flour over the car????!!!!! She’s lost the plot.
tit parenting. Period. Stop reproducing u fool

Reactions: 17
A bit winslet to the party, but I didn’t even know microchips were still a thing 😳 I thought they died a death with penny sweets and a 10p freddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d tell her to duck off if she messaged me too no matter what time of the day it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 730079
How the duck is this normal?
I don’t know about you but I don’t leave my kids in bed and duck off to McDonalds car park with my mate.
I hate that "sometimes you just need to..." For an excuse to share a picture of a glass of wine or a burger etc. Grow up 🤢

Sometimes Zoph, you just need to be an adult and accept the fact you have two young children, a lazy husband and no real talent. Off to the Job Centre with you now dear, it's past your teen years.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh good to see she's been at the fake tan too, with all your free time Sophie learn how to do it properly so you don't end up with chav hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Trace her best bubs again because Stacey has a new In The Style Collection out tonight and poor ickle Soph is green with envy?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow what a desperate attempt at trying to be relatable. Yet I don’t know anyone who wipes their face with a nappy and entertains their toddler by throwing flour at the car 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's tit I used to do with my mates when I first passed my test at 18 😴
They're defo scrolling through tattle the pair of scruffs
Hope I’m on the correct thread… 🤣 I remember one of my best mates out of the group of us passed her test and we’d be at McDonald’s and all the other hot spots in her KA 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode when she wears a short fur collared puffa jacket and buggers off to the park to drink cider and talk about the boys she fancies with her bestie...
She'll be doing reels on how to nick your dad's vodka in a pop bottle and replace with water.

Then she'll pay some random bloke £5 to buy her some cherry lambrini and 10 lamberts.

She'll be telling James she's sleeping at Trace's but really she'll be dying in a field of alcohol poisoning and hypothermia.

Disclaimer: None of this is an accurate representation of my youth 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I found KHM through mentions on these threads, so glad I did as she’s been a real source of entertainment during Hinches long rest. Don’t think I can keep up with both threads now though
I found her after someone mentioned her on this thread and I think it’s my favourite now! Hinch and Solomon just make me fume as they are just manipulative con women. I follow KHM for the laugh and the most incredible recaps. Literary masterpieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where will I find the info on the hut who is a relative of a tattle? I feel I may of missed that :(

Also this has hinch wrote all over it
FB_IMG_1629928054024.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.