Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Winning Thread Title By @HinchesSousChef 🥳
Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place
(bonus extra line: she will, she will, block you!) 😂
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

So after Tuesday morning’s potty training debacle the literal tit show continued with Hinch telling us that she wouldn’t be sharing any tips on potty training as Ron had shat on the hall floor earlier and Henry had run it through the house. Thank duck for the 36789 litres of zoflora stored in the garage... She also explained she was struggling as Ron had emptied the freezer looking for micro chips and had a roaring tantrum when she tried to stop him and that had set Lennie off crying and just to shut them both up she’d cooked the microchips for Ron who fed them to the dog. Cue messages from Stacey and the sheep to tell her “you got this mama!” “You’re smashing it bubs!” Etc
All of this strange behaviour became clear when she showed us her latest recipe for salmonella on a plate which was a chicken dish that looked like it had been warmed over a scented candle... no wonder Ron was shitting everywhere and looking for micro chips ...I can only assume she muddled the order of her pre-records up.

Whilst struggling to be a stay at home mum coping with two kids shitting up her walls she decided what was the best use of her time was for her to make a video montage of Henry talking about how much she loves him despite him stealing a whole list of things from her including her slippers, her bed and her....wait for it....privacy when she goes to the loo! The irony of this coming from a woman who had literally that day posted a video of her child on the toilet to 4 million people upwards! At least Henry can’t use a phone or go on the internet love, he’d probably be on a hotline to the RSPCA if he could.

The company who made the steps Ron uses to reach the loo decided it was ok to share her images of him sat on the toilet to all of their followers to advertise their steps as did many of her own fans who shared the videos of the poor little sod perched on the porcelain across their own accounts because they’re such proud aunties to a child they’ve never met and don’t know. Two days she’s been back...two. days.

After seeing her BFF Stacey have a day at the seaside in a beach hut Hinch decided she NEEDED one too so made enquiries on booking one that belonged to a relative of a Tattler and Inch asked for a discount because they’re famous! They weren’t taken up on their offer, but no doubt they’ll find someone willing to give them one for free for a grid post ad and she can continue her terrifying Single White Female act with Solomon.
Fully expecting to see Jamie Brent in a ginger wig soon.

She rounded off the day with a photo montage of Ron and Len telling us that Ron was going on a bike ride with Jamie, who’d just returned from a hard day grafting down t’pit at 7pm and she was giving Len a barrrrfffff. She decorated her montage with name tags for the boys in the colours raw chicken and tit stain which were appropriate for the day’s events.

Wednesday morning and Soph was up bright and early to share some videos of her BAFTA winning struggles to change a baby’s nappy. Giving a yawn that Marcel Marceau would be proud of she also took a dirty nappy and wiped it all over her face before chucking it on to the sofa. This is apparently Sophie’s reality. Proving that she’s never changed a nappy in her life. It’s ok though and she explained to a sheep that it was folded up so none of the pee went on her 🤢
Again the focus was on her, how looking after the baby makes her feel. She’s doing much better than most mums of a three month old with her luxury holidays, shopping trips and nights out at posh restaurants and the theatre and that’s just the trips we know about.

Pass the bucket because cooking with Hinch is back in full swing and today we were treated to more pastry concoctions for lunch. Yes the good old Justrol has been cracked open for today’s idiot proof cookery class. Sophie’s motto seems to be if in doubt bung it in a pie...which is starting to explain Jamie’s wedding waistcoat issues.
And let’s be fair at least she switched the oven this time.
Sadly Soph assures us that her cooking is indeed terrible and we won’t be seeing a cookery book any time soon.

Then to prove that she is a fun mum and she loves to play with Ron she decided to copy YouTube’s Blippi and get her child to chuck flour all over her car. Well that’ll really help him to develop his skills as an antisocial teenager Soph but how about actually engaging with him in some actual creative play or baking a cake with that flour perhaps?
She’s coming across as aggressive, scatty and very odd.
What must the neighbours think!

She’s clearly trying to go down mummy blogger route, but a word to wise Soph.. just because you’re a mummy it doesn’t mean you have to be scummy.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
You know what, I’ve never seen Ronnie so happy to be out and about doing something messy and outside

Reactions: 46
The flour throwing malarkey was to show off the new car .. looks like a Range Rover … Christ give me strength … grow up flinch

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Inch looking out the window thinking.... ‘Oh duck, I don’t think the tranquilliser is gonna cut it this time!!

she has officially lost the plot!! 🤯

5838C2E7-779A-42C2-AB58-32D335BAC3E9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
She is going to start showing all the big purchases in really sly subtle ways, and then she will reveal the big house purchase. Hence the story of showing off the really expensive car just now. She cant go from loving a bargain to living in a massive mansion x

Reactions: 45
‘The company who made the steps Ron uses to reach the loo decided it was ok to share her images of him sat on the toilet to all of their followers to advertise their steps’

and then blocked anyone who messaged them about it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The thread name has be howling well done 😂😂 If I looked out the window and witnessed my neighbour chucking flour over their car I would probably ring the police so you could be sectioned sad thing is it’s probably the only thing she has done with Ronniepoo where he’s been able to actually be a child

Reactions: 27
She is going to start showing all the big purchases in really sly subtle ways, and then she will reveal the big house purchase. Hence the story of showing off the really expensive car just now. She cant go from loving a bargain to living in a massive mansion x
It also just goes to show what a spoilt madam she is that she can throw flour at that lovely car. If I had that car I would be looking after it....I understand the value of everything that I have worked hard for x

Reactions: 42
What a waste of flour, I’m sorry but in the state this country is in at the moment with food waste and people using food banks I think this is appalling not to mention down right weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 135
Round of applause for Bunnykins, your recaps are better than Sofas entire stories!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Didn't we all learn in reception year that flour and water makes a gluey paste?

She's single handedly caused kitchen floods and fires, encouraged people to use a magic eraser on car paintwork and taking the paint off, and now ruined paintwork further mixing flour with water.

Teflon Soph strikes again

Eta, he could have thrown it over his Little Tykes car and would have thought it the same game

• Haha
Reactions: 105
Have I really just watched her waste a bag of flour 😩 I used to use flour and water as glue when I was younger so good luck if that’s not washed off properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You can clearly see the other car parked but what’s the one in the reflection of the floured car! Suppose Inch is sitting in the garage while tending to be at work 🙄

p.s you did it again @Bunnykins Bravo, if ever I need a speech writing I’m coming straight to you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.