Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with everyone saying she gets frustrated when Ronnie plays up or lennie is hard to settle. Absolutely. That's why it's such a worry especially she she's already so unstable... I bet her neighbours could sell stories for thousands... Or just join tattle

Reactions: 19
Prevention is better than cure, if you start early then the lines are less likely to be deep and harder to fill or look better.
Nobody needs fillers or botox. People managed perfectly fine before they were invented. I'm 45, have a few lines around my eyes but I couldn't care less.

Reactions: 18
New Fred here guyshhhh bring your teshco warta hisinf accessoriesssssshhh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.