Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is being deliberately provocative, she wants to push it and hopes she gets a backlash from her 'trolls' so that she can then have a good cry in the dog bed that hopefully the papers will pick up on. "Poor Mrs Hinch can't even go and have a McFlurry with her friend without being ruthlessly trolled". 😒

Reactions: 24
She'll be doing reels on how to nick your dad's vodka in a pop bottle and replace with water.

Then she'll pay some random bloke £5 to buy her some cherry lambrini and 10 lamberts.

She'll be telling James she's sleeping at Trace's but really she'll be dying in a field of alcohol poisoning and hypothermia.

Disclaimer: None of this is an accurate representation of my youth 👀
Aww Mems! 🥺❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I had no idea who KHM was so being nosey searched her on tattle and omg my eyes!! 😆😆 she sounds awwwwwwfulllll and photoshop, jeez girl. Photoshop is suppose to smooth photos not blimming transform you into a victoria secret model
Who is KHM 👀👀👀

Reactions: 1
The cackling pair in that eyebrow video was just missing SS and her manic laughter, would've recreated the 3 witches of MacBeth to perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Laughing at her eyebrows from 10 years ago…….what about the ones that are inching closer to your hairline present day?? 😂
Also, for someone that hasn’t had work done, you look nothing like you used to? I mean we all change slightly as we age but she has a totally different boat race……or 12 🤥 Arya stark has nothing on sopha! 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What Sophie wants, Sophie gets 🙄 vintage ladder incoming......tomorrows pre recorded content guyzzzz

Reactions: 18
Making out that she’s got trace to ring up about the ladder, when we all know that inch has already been on, shouting ‘Do you know who my wife is? We were even the answer to a question, about celeb couples at a family quiz’ 😤🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hope I’m on the correct thread… 🤣 I remember one of my best mates out of the group of us passed her test and we’d be at McDonald’s and all the other hot spots in her KA 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaaa honestly i remember my best mate ringing me dead late "shall we go drive for mcdonalds" and we'd take turns on who was driving, we'd be out hours just sat talking in a car...

She'll be prank calling people next the moron

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She'll be doing reels on how to nick your dad's vodka in a pop bottle and replace with water.

Then she'll pay some random bloke £5 to buy her some cherry lambrini and 10 lamberts.

She'll be telling James she's sleeping at Trace's but really she'll be dying in a field of alcohol poisoning and hypothermia.

Disclaimer: None of this is an accurate representation of my youth 👀
Hahahahahhaaaaaa YES
I remember mixing my 2L frosty jacks with vodka and throwing up all over my mates brand new bedroom carpet, got banned from being there when drink was involved so we'd go find parks instead and bribe my older sister to get more alcohol for us all and go home falling all over trying not to show me ma that I was pissed out my head

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just said to my husband that I'm going to take the kids outside with a bag of flour to throw at the car. His response "like duck you will, what would you want to do that for?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m sure Freddo is still a thing, not 10p though.
25p for one freddo now, ridiculous
10p space raiders from your corner shop as a kid, there 6 for a quid now!

Just said to my husband that I'm going to take the kids outside with a bag of flour to throw at the car. His response "like duck you will, what would you want to do that for?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its probably why she stormed off out like a hormonal teenager with her mate cos Jamie is fuming over her stupidity...

Reactions: 20
I hope Trace wrote a nice message in Soph’s McFlurry just like Jimbob does in her ice cream!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I rarely even look at Hinch threads here because they MOVE SO QUICK and I can't keep up. But OMG what the fuckkkk was she doing wiping a dirty nappy all over her face? I genuinely believe she will be in a mental health hospital soon, she has clearly lost it. She just looks crazy constantly at the minute. I do actually feel for her if she is struggling with her MH, but she still seems to be using her "fame" for freebies so it can't be harming her that much. Imagine the cheek of asking a small business to give them something for a bleeping grid post or a one slide on her story! Was there any SS shared of the her asking for a discount?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.