Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was over video call last year and the HV didn’t even have her video on. My 2yo refused to stay still so I just went through the questionnaire and gave my answers, and that was it.

If it’s not back to face to face when she does Ron’s, she can basically say whatever she wants.

It’s dangerous, things like children’s development checks really need to be face to face.
Yes mine was also on zoom. My son didn’t even come up to the camera. I just told her my answers. I could have said whatever I wanted. Worrying really. I know it’s been unprecedented but nonetheless, concerning. Luckily I’m a truthful person.

Reactions: 14
Saw this on another thread regarding the 2 year developmental check. Wonder if Ron’s had his yet 🙁
Mine was over video call last year and the HV didn’t even have her video on. My 2yo refused to stay still so I just went through the questionnaire and gave my answers, and that was it.

If it’s not back to face to face when she does Ron’s, she can basically say whatever she wants.

It’s dangerous, things like children’s development checks really need to be face to face.
I was JUST ABOUT to say the exact same thing about ours. It was really pointless, so don’t hold out much hope for Ronnie getting any help (if he is having any issues)

Reactions: 9
The tomato reminded me,have we got time for a round of "just how many lies has Mrs Hinch told?🤔"
....perhaps not🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes mine was also on zoom. My son didn’t even come up to the camera. I just told her my answers. I could have said whatever I wanted. Worrying really. I know it’s been unprecedented but nonetheless, concerning. Luckily I’m a truthful person.
Yes I should add I was truthful too!!

I was JUST ABOUT to say the exact same thing about ours. It was really pointless, so don’t hold out much hope for Ronnie getting any help (if he is having any issues)
Or Sophie (or Jamie) getting any support that could benefit them individually or as a family.

Reactions: 7
The tomato reminded me,have we got time for a round of "just how many lies has Mrs Hinch told?🤔"
....perhaps not🙄
🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ll go. Mrs hinch lied when she plagiarised the work of an actual academic and then passed it off as her own with a crappy little edit to her grid post after that NOBODY would notice!!!!! Think that’s the angriest I’ve ever been at her.

Reactions: 37
Yes I should add I was truthful too!!

Or Sophie (or Jamie) getting any support that could benefit them individually or as a family.
I hope Ronnie is getting help behind the scenes but if he isn't his teachers when he starts school nursery will pull his parents up.... Sophie is the one who needs real help to begin her journey of actually liking her own children and becoming a better person.

Reactions: 12
Rex picking a real life tomato from a real life plant and eating it. Surely Hinch must cringe inside when she sees her besties post, knowing that she lied about her tomato from the supermarket or does she have zero conscience?

Reactions: 24
And now the make up kid sharing learning apps that her toddler son loves to play with. Oh hinchy. Hinchy hinchy hinchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
After her recent antics with Ronnie in the toilet I contacted an appropriate authority to alert them to her disgraceful behaviour. I was advised I would hear back within 24 hours. No one has contacted me which leads me to the conclusion that once they realised who I was reporting to them, they thought no more of it than I was a troll! I could be wrong but somehow I don't think so. She really is untouchable and it's wrong. I don't know what else to do.
The problem is no one in authority cares. Too much paperwork. How many times do we hear of child issues and no one did anything. It’s so, so wrong. Good on you for reporting though. It absolutely beggars belief that she can’t see how these images can and will no doubt be used by some sick people. My child’s face (if I had one) would never appear anywhere online.

• Heart

Same here, it was absolute crap, she did it over the phone. I hope Ron sees someone

Reactions: 5
Come on then. Are they actual cousins? As in her sister had a baby at the same time as her or is that HER cousin’s baby?

Where to start...another bizarre day. As a parent of a child who is a few weeks younger than Ronnie it is really hard not to compare their experiences and I work full time with a professional, stressful job without a bottomless pit of money. Safe to way we have not been throwing flour at my car today! Why oh why did she not set him up in the back garden with a tuff tray, flour and water, slime even... he could throw it over his toy car if she really does insist. She has either lost the plot or she has had some REALLY bad advice about how to proceed with her instagram account. If she really does want to be a 'relatable mummy', with a few ads thrown in for good measure, she could have:

- Shown how to make a quick and easy lunch when juggling a toddler and a baby (cheese sandwiches will do!)
- Gone for a walk with Henry, Ronnie and Lonnie (ads for the buggy board, travel potty etc etc...)
- Sensory play activities as mentioned above. Bonus points for kitchen cupboard type resources/ingredients.
- Nap tips
- Shown the kids in the trolley when food shopping as apparently she had no food in yesterday.
- Interaction with others, popping to see family, friends, play dates.
-Anything to do with Lonnie feeding, expressing, sterilising, combi feeding, support groups etc etc

The list just goes on and on......
My first bingo for meeting family...

Reactions: 7
I hope so. There's people out there who deserve the platform she has so much more.
There is actual cleaning accounts that are nice, promote “safe” cleaning and they are helpful, provide good tips and they actually respond when you message! Hinch is too big for her boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.