Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her recent antics with Ronnie in the toilet I contacted an appropriate authority to alert them to her disgraceful behaviour. I was advised I would hear back within 24 hours. No one has contacted me which leads me to the conclusion that once they realised who I was reporting to them, they thought no more of it than I was a troll! I could be wrong but somehow I don't think so. She really is untouchable and it's wrong. I don't know what else to do.
usually one issue alone isn’t enough, as sad as it is they prioritise as it’s so busy. If they keep getting repeat offenders eventually people get warned. Screen shots of any inappropriate behaviour of the child and report each time

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said time and time again but I need to say it again…I cannot stand the slow motion hand movement to put things in their place, and then the claw lingering there for a moment before slowly moving away. I can’t even describe what way it makes me feel 😵💫

edited for typos
I’m exactly the same. It makes me itch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her version of the truth has more twists in it than Orla’s trunk.

1. You didn’t fall into cleaning - you deliberately set out to sell your soul (and that of your sons sadly) to P&G and Gleam. And STOP USING THAT STUPID WINKY EMOJI YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND

2. That knock off Tesco tat can be bought much cheaper at those other shops you used to promote constantly. Keeping those “bargs” quiet aren’t you?

3. Living on a tight budget is not helicopter proposals or engagement moons in the Seychelles or having a house with a room for your dog to sleep in. It’s deciding whether to eat or heat your house for your children, dealing with black mould and damp rooms. Spoilt child, spoilt adult.

Hinch, you have no idea about real life but karma will get you one day because you have got too greedy and appreciate nothing that has been handed to you on a plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Her version of the truth has more twists in it than Orla’s trunk.

1. You didn’t fall into cleaning - you deliberately set out to sell your soul (and that of your sons sadly) to P&G and Gleam. And STOP USING THAT STUPID WINKY EMOJI YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND

2. That knock off Tesco tat can be bought much cheaper at those other shops you used to promote constantly. Keeping those “bargs” quiet aren’t you?

3. Living on a tight budget is not helicopter proposals or engagement moons in the Seychelles or having a house with a room for your dog to sleep in. It’s deciding whether to eat or heat your house for your children, dealing with black mould and damp rooms. Spoilt child, spoilt adult.

Hinch, you have no idea about real life but karma will get you one day because you have got too greedy and appreciate nothing that has been handed to you on a plate.
Plus,she doesn't really have a middle name

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s playing on the home account with a bit of cleaning to pave the way for all the ‘oh look at our new house’ tit she’s planning to share.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I've just finished baking a load of magic star cookies with the kids, didn't take long at all but the kids had a ball! We're making homemade pizzas for tea in a bit, literally gonna shot all the ingredients and toppings in bowls, sit at the dining room table (I actually use mine Soph) and go wild .. I wonder if Ronnies doing anything exciting today? Obviously not. Garden as per bleeping usual probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She seems to be really trying to emphasise the house purchase instead of the cleaning. What is her hinchy motive behind this.:cautious::unsure:

Reactions: 8
Saw this on another thread regarding the 2 year developmental check. Wonder if Ron’s had his yet 🙁
Mine was over video call last year and the HV didn’t even have her video on. My 2yo refused to stay still so I just went through the questionnaire and gave my answers, and that was it.

If it’s not back to face to face when she does Ron’s, she can basically say whatever she wants.

It’s dangerous, things like children’s development checks really need to be face to face.

Reactions: 20
Solomon showing you how you really showcase a homegrown tomato. It on the actual plant and your son pickling it. Not a Tesco special in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.