Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My house is messier than this even when I have spent ages tidying. I must be having a right f**king great time every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry if someone else noticed and posted this picture haven’t got time to catch up just now.
What are those two lumps below the end of each eyebrow
That’s the line of her natural eyebrow. Where it SHOULD be. She paints them on 3 foot above that. Hope that helps hunnay!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
I'm afraid I can't be of any help with this specifically, but there's some very knowledgeable nusty trolls on here who I'm sure have some ideas ❤ hang in there!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is Thomas not Ronnie's cousin as well? Why wasn't he included in the photograph alongside his brother and cousin? The irony of leaving him out and putting up a quote about family is not lost on anyone here!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
I don't have any practical advice for you I am so sorry but I just wanted to say how amazingly determined and wonderful you sound!! Keep looking out for your boy and fighting his corner and he will do absolutely brilliant things in his life xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Sophie just stop it. Who and what are you proving with all of the photos of your house? So before the day started you’ve sat there and thought ‘oh I know, let me take pictures of my house ‘messy today’ to post later and show how relatable I am. Reality: People just crack on with it. We don’t take pictures. We just clean. It’s not an achievement or a competition.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I
At last,the new cousin makes an appearance,shame Ron isn't involved.
They're second cousins actually,look how much more relaxed her cousin and son are.
I was looking for your comment. You said there were other babies in the immediate family I’m sure of it 🤔 it wasn’t too long ago! And like magic one of them appears 🤣 She totally needs us lot for content doesn’t she lol

Reactions: 14
This sold so well.. Blah blah blah. Not in my Teshco. It was all sat gathering dust. Sorry Sophie, your products are not selling here!!! Never have i seen anyone looking at them either. Lol
In my Tesco’s today they were on the reduced to clear bargain shelf 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Technically they are second cousins, once removed babe, but I’ll let you off of that one seeing as you don’t seem to understand what family means as you left Ronaldo out, again!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Ok Mrs HinchCLIFFE not HINCH, you forgot this one.
And is this duck affordable to most of your sheep! They would find it cheaper in the Barrrrggg shops properly much better Quality too.
I’m sure I could find a much nicer mug for less that a quid 😂

Reactions: 11

You are a WONDERFUL mum.
I truly mean that.
It’s clear in every single word here, your son is loved, cherished, cared for, and is a priority in your life

I’m so sorry you haven’t been able to access good support so far 😔 Well done for exploring private options (I don’t mean that to come across patronising, I really mean it)

You are doing the very best for your son, and he is lucky to have you as his mama 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.