Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much money the people who make that Tesco tat make. I guarantee they don't have an Audi sitting in their driveway. When is mankind going to stop making stupid people rich and famous? I'm feeling quite philosophical today. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does anyone else think Tesco range looks like the run of mill stuff you can get in BnM, Home Bargains etc?!
It’s nothing unique or out there.
But then Hinch copies other people’s ideas so it’s no surprise 🙄

Reactions: 53
Corrr she’s boring today isn’t she.
I’ve been out all day with the children (by myself. Give me a medal. We went to soft play and the supermarket blimey, see how easy it is hinch?) and I’ve missed nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else think Tesco range looks like the run of mill stuff you can get in BnM, Home Bargains etc?!
It’s nothing unique or out there.
But then Hinch copies other people’s ideas so it’s no surprise 🙄
It’s all generic tat you can buy in any high street store. Just because it’s got her bullshit name on it they think they can charge more, which is why all the old bits are now reduced

Reactions: 19
My guess is that you put proper cheese on them as opposed to the fake non melting plastic cheese she uses in everything 😂. Yours probably taste way better

The Fishhhhh
Yes my love, proper cheese with my wee cheese grater, not that shite she uses that doesn’t actually melt 😂 Plenty of salt and vinegar, and there we go. And then I wonder why I’m chubby haha.

Reactions: 12
OMG that scare crow is hilarious! Do we think it’s supposed to be a loving tribute to their idol or a total piss-take?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on Soph, I’m camped out on the sofa with my poorly toddler and I was expecting some entertainment today.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
After her recent antics with Ronnie in the toilet I contacted an appropriate authority to alert them to her disgraceful behaviour. I was advised I would hear back within 24 hours. No one has contacted me which leads me to the conclusion that once they realised who I was reporting to them, they thought no more of it than I was a troll! I could be wrong but somehow I don't think so. She really is untouchable and it's wrong. I don't know what else to do.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Wait a bleeping minute
She created her account for all things home and just happened to ‘fall into cleaning’
She was a literal cleaning account not a home account tf she talking wet for🤔

Reactions: 25
Her behaviour this morning while she's flogging her latest tripe for Tesco at the same time as showing off a two year old magazine cover was normal for her. This leads me to believe that yesterday's antics were all just part of her big fake life. Histrionics turned on and off like a tap for engagement and likes. She's not ill. She's a very shrewd, lying bleep.

Reactions: 31
The supposed DM's from the sheep, one querying the ladder...sad to say it was never real in the first place it's no longer available.

Also she really loves to hark back to the good old days when she was apparently penniless, doesn't she? They were basically living on the breadline, or so she'd like you to believe 😒

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.