Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is she ticking off some How to be relatable list? We now have family visiting and Hinch showing her house being messy. This is just like #tomatogate - don’t believe it happened unless we actually see it happening. Never saw the tomato growing on the plant, never saw Ron playing with his toys. Oh hang on, Thursday has traditionally been the ‘cleaning’ day, and with Jamie now at ‘work’, maybe the house is a bit untidy because Princess Hinch is too tired (from all those nights out with Jamie and friends) to clean and look after a house. Looks like she’s gone round her house manically tipping things onto floor! Trouble is Hinch has told so many lies - NoTHiNg is believable anymore. She is fake on the inside and outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Mrs Hinch no longer a cleaning profile and now a ‘home’ profile as it’s always what she’s been about 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one Sopha!

Oh and Sopha, that’s not what a great day looks like, that’s what a NORMAL house looks like EVERY DAY, lived in, kids have had fun, everything isn’t spotless but kids are happy and healthy and have had a fun day.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who takes loads of photos of their messy house?
Anyway I’ve screen recorded it so will go through with my magnifying glass now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
The tit tip in full.
Why would you take photos of it? Weirdo.
She’s trying to move so far away from what made her famous

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Guyssshhhh. I thought I was having a good day. But then I looked around and I haven’t got any staged half eaten schnaaaaacks laying around so maybe I haven’t? Because according to Hinch that’s the sign of a good day. I’m all confused now. Fml.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I've got 4 lads between 11 to 18 years old, my youngest has autism and well sleep just doesn't seem to bother him. It's usually 4am when he's going over. My husband is up at 5am for work ...so duck you and fake untidy house! Despite how hard i feel life can be i still wouldn't want hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if someone else noticed and posted this picture haven’t got time to catch up just now.
What are those two lumps below the end of each eyebrow
I’m no expert but I’m guessing it’s something she’s had injected into her brow solidified

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Guysh, I'm not a cleaning account anymore. Look at my house and how I actually live in squalor hahahahahahahaha Mummaz a scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At last,the new cousin makes an appearance,shame Ron isn't involved.
They're second cousins actually,look how much more relaxed her cousin and son are.

No one wants to see your mess , what a woman

I’ve never seen the appeal of these montages , just showing off. Fair enough if it’s an actual achievement

Reactions: 12
Aaaaw bless little Sophie Rose trying to be relatable. Nice pic of her with two babies as props. Get in the bin with your raw chicken you bleeping liability.

• Haha
I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Sorry if someone else noticed and posted this picture haven’t got time to catch up just now.
What are those two lumps below the end of each eyebrow
Her eyebrow pad. The part of your face where the eyebrow is meant to sit

Reactions: 13
The tit tip in full.
Why would you take photos of it? Weirdo.
She’s trying to move so far away from what made her famous
‘oh guyzzz look, we need more space now people are allowed to visit. We realised that our huge house isn’t big enough for a family of 5 4 so we just had to move to a country mansion!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.