Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if i'd been away last weekend, without my kids, out to the theatre this week, without my kids, out for dinner last night (admittedly only a maccas, but still!) without my kids, I wouldn't be complaining to millions that I hadn't had a chance to make a cuppa yet in my own self branded mug....:unsure:
Amen!! I don’t even get to pee without a knock at the door and my youngest is 4!! Imagine if she had a proper job and was also a parent jeez how would she cope 😂

Reactions: 15
I hope Tesco have labelled it as a Eucalyptus, because it isn’t. Obviously. She knows duck all and I agree with others, she didn’t design anything, exactly the same as Solomon didn’t make her bleeping awful clothes range.

ETA: they did!
My pet koala spat it straight out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually think if she stopped trying to create “content” for her Instagram, which quite frankly is diabolical and strange content anyway, she could actually concentrate on being a mum and might find she’s quite good at it. They’re just greedy for money and are really willing to do anything for it. Fancy putting a video of your child on the toilet 🙄 wrong in so many ways and embarrassing for the poor child! Going to the toilet is a private thing
Exactly! When I potty trained my 2 year old I was so strict about not having people in my house because I wanted to save my daughter the embarrassment of doing accidents in front of people and save her dignity during the 'no pants stage'. Once she got the hang of it I always get her to use the potty somewhere private. I don't know why people think it's acceptable to flaunt kids on the toilet when they wouldn't let people watch them go! If anything you ought protect kids' modesty even more!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can’t get over using a nappy to wipe your face. If she’s just changed it then surely she’s got a pack of wipes there? Shouldn’t be surprised since she lets the dog slober all over her face.

Reactions: 19
She doesn't like overpowering smells when she's eating?

A) I'd be surprised if she had any olfactory nerves left, she is one woman chemical warfare
B) she doesn't eat proper food

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just a reply about the flour situation she wasn't home alone then as where was Lonnie?? I would not be leaving a child alone asleep or not I dont even leave my children Inside my flat to go to the communal bins which is like 100 yards from my door

Reactions: 17
Guyshhhh I fort I’d just talk you froo my new teshhhhco range.
We have two wooden candle sticks in grey and ivory, the difference in shade is so minimal you’ll go blind trying to differentiate between them. Then we have a plastic eucalyptus which ain’t a eucalyptus and I’ve opted for unscentedcandles for the dining rayyynge cos I love to sniff my mugshot at tea time, Hope this helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Is Soph on this planet? Today I have watched her fake yawn, wipe her face with a dirty nappy and now throwing flour at a car. Does she really think this is normal behaviour/makes her seem relatable? Won’t be funny when Ron decides to throw sand/gravel or stones at the car….. oh wait 🤔🤭
The sad thing is all her devoted followers will just laugh and say how funny she is blah blah blah when reality everyone is thinking she’s lost the plot!

£16 for a plastic tit looking plant!!! Wey fook off man!
Another thing why doesn't she have captions on??? Become more inclusive!!
I thought the same! I have a cacti one I bought from Primark for a couple of pounds my mum thought it was real 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a reply about the flour situation she wasn't home alone then as where was Lonnie?? I would not be leaving a child alone asleep or not I dont even leave my children Inside my flat to go to the communal bins which is like 100 yards from my door
She leaves him alone to sleep upstairs at night so wouldn’t surprise me that she leaves him alone. That whole flour situation was so weird, what does that teach him?! She made out she was also alone during poo gate but to be honest I don’t believe any of that story! If it was true she’d have taken pictures, the woman has no shame.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Jamie (short for James) has been awful quiet since she piped back up 🤔

I think he is in the garage playing with his micro chip guyysshh 🤏

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.