Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she kidding with her “designed”? I’m sure she really wants to smell her rancid chicken and Dominos. That’s why she overpowers her home with artificial fragrance the rest of the bloody time 🙄

Reactions: 15
Still makes me laugh we see none of Ron’s art work hanging up you know the god awful creations your obligated to display but she can display her books of lies

Reactions: 27
When I started reading this I thought you had written us a poem 😂

But I agree! I understand the argument that this is a modern form of selling, it was always going to be the way that as more of the world went online companies would use popular online personas to sell their stuff. But I can't believe how unregulated it is, how much they get away with and the lies of pretending to be your best friend just to earn money quickly 🤢 If either of my children ever aspire to do this for a 'career' I will be heartbroken.
I agree it is modern marketing but we don’t have to accept it ordering online is a lifeline for many who are unable to get out to shop I appreciate this but influencers are aiding huge corporations to deceive folk for greater profit they win the customer loses and lots of folk are caught up in this manipulative exploitation, we as customers need to recognise this. 😊

Reactions: 6
What is a “wahtuh hy-sinth” please? 🙄

God I’m in a right bitchy mood today! Don’t know if I should stay away from Tattle or settle in for the long haul! 🤣
I’m so the same today, I’m in one, hormonal and waiting for covid results 😫 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Notice how inch hasn’t posted since Sophie started again.

It’s like they’re a crappy team of playing tag youre it, it’s your turn.

Reactions: 31
Laughing at her old eyebrows yet she still thinks the ones she has look good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 730079
How the duck is this normal?
I don’t know about you but I don’t leave my kids in bed and duck off to McDonalds car park with my mate.
I know we've moved on from this but I can't keep up ahahah - who the duck goes and sits in a Maccas car park past the age of like 19??? Just take it home or go out for dinner like a bloody normal woman

Reactions: 15
We haven’t had a P&G product advertised yet. 🤷🏼‍♀️

No weekly to do list - how is she managing to run her home and manage her anxiety?! 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A63A516F-D3E5-4F71-9FCB-FEF2B97DBB10.png
Just spotted on the DM guyssssccchhhh. Shall we nusty trolls flood the comments section? 😂😂😂
Edited to add, I’ve commented. Let’s see if you can spot my comment…….. if it gets published 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so the same today, I’m in one, hormonal and waiting for covid results 😫 xx
this was me yesterday, really hope your results come quickly xx

And wasn’t Stacey her best friend 🤔
tend friend

Notice how inch hasn’t posted since Sophie started again.

It’s like they’re a crappy team of playing tag youre it, it’s your turn.
She’s probably banned him because she’s jealous of the followers he’s gaining!

Reactions: 6
No time for a brew but plenty of time to piss arse around with her tessshhhcccooo shite! Make it make sense
It's like yesterday morning. "I'm sooo tired,I only went and mopped my brow with a pissy nappy 🤦‍♀️."
Night time."Wanna join me for a late night ice cream and piss of our knickers?"
"For sure Traaaace-makes sense🙃"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.