Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
International dog day today 🐾 wonder if she will take fatmutt Henry rhymes with Lennie for a walk??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I've really missed the Gretel filter and her crappy associated personality (you look like a right c**t love, perfect match) and her over-pronounciation of words 🤢 *takes screwdriver to ears and eyes*

International dog day today 🐾 wonder if she will take fatmutt Henry rhymes with Lennie for a walk??
Will she duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks exactly the same as the tit she was peddling a few months ago and is now discounted on the shelf. Nothing new or original. It sums her and her sheep up perfectly that she sells the tray as amazing for Insta pics, not a practical use. So glad my house is a home and not a bloody set for taking photos.

Happy to see a new @HinchesSousChef theory has been dropped today! Personally I would love to see her on TV, it would be an absolute shitshow and she (or Gleam) will not be able to contain the criticism like she can from newspaper articles. Bring it on 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bloody love how she's still making out she hand poured each and every TescoTat candle rather than just picking a shade of grey from a brochure 🙄
When she was talking about the plant didn’t she say “I liked this design the best” so sorry sheep, but all your queen did was choose the items out of

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she even realise that eucalyptus is a tree not a squat little houseplant 🤦‍♀️
Not sure if it's my phone but I can't see any difference in colour between the original candlestick and the new ivory one. The original one is reduced to clear in my local tesco at £3.50 a pop and there are still loads on the shelf.

Reactions: 18
I know it’s been said time and time again but I need to say it again…I cannot stand the slow motion hand movement to put things in their place, and then the claw lingering there for a moment before slowly moving away. I can’t even describe what way it makes me feel 😵💫

edited for typos

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think if i'd been away last weekend, without my kids, out to the theatre this week, without my kids, out for dinner last night (admittedly only a maccas, but still!) without my kids, I wouldn't be complaining to millions that I hadn't had a chance to make a cuppa yet in my own self branded mug....:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
One day Ronnie's going to pick up real dog tit, damage her windows and massacre the car throwing goodness knows what at it...
Shes so ficckkk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it’s been said time and time again but I need to say it again…I cannot stand the slow motion hand movement to put things in their place, and then the claw lingering there for a moment before slowly moving away. I can’t even describe what way it makes me feel 😵💫

edited for typos
As they say on Love Island…. The ICK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also have noticed she’s added her boring broccoli pasties and ‘toddler sushi’ to her highlights 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can we ever thank her 🤷🏻‍♀️
there’s deffo a shite cookbook incoming with all the stolen ideas 🤢
Sorry for all the comments guys, I’m in one today for some reason 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No time for a brew but plenty of time to piss arse around with her tessshhhcccooo shite! Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.