Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even believe at this point she even knows what's real and what's not? What is Hinch? far as I can see it's tit cooking,tit parenting, tit content tit tat with tesco and then there is tit about tit....🤔 the recurring theme seems to be shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her cooking… “I’ve missed this..’ you’ve missed what? Haven’t you fed Ronnie in three plus months? Most parents are cooking for their kids the same day/day after they give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She clearly thinks she’s something special doesn’t she??
her whole persona is built around cleaning ( clearly a fake personality, but the hinchers seem to believe it and like it) but she’s so over confident she seems to think she can ditch that and put weird mummy influencers/ interior influencer stuff out there and get away with it!! I know her big following g will still stay, but do we think she can really get away with zero cleaning ??
Yes I do as reading comments on a few posts I saw her hinchers say no matter what she does they’ll all still be there for her as they love her so much 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why is her house so silent in the background? She’s got two children… why has fiddle finger not even made a recording she can play in the background to pretend like they are there.
im upstairs ‘putting laundry away’ and I can still hear the tv ect and what they are doing

Reactions: 25
This sold so well.. Blah blah blah. Not in my Teshco. It was all sat gathering dust. Sorry Sophie, your products are not selling here!!! Never have i seen anyone looking at them either. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see she’s back!!! “oh guys I just had to come on and set my table with you” ...... so she’s back advertising. Not because she wants to. Purely because she wants to sell sell sell

Reactions: 17
Mrs Hinch ridiculous woman.
her followers are ridiculous
the whole Influencer business is ridiculous
i am so sick of this tit !
they get rich exploiting their kids, exploiting the people daft enough to follow and be influenced.
those who try to point out the deception and greed are labelled Trolls
our society is being influenced and exploited by billionaire advertising companies.
whatever happened to common sense.
what kind of fool spends their minimum wage earnings making these disgusting people wealthy the same fools that will spend double on an item because it’s endorsed by an influencer but happily ignore the ever growing poverty and homelessness of their fellow human beings , ignore those paid poor wages to produce fast fashion and tacky decor are of no consequence, a cess pit of corruption and dishonesty willingly supported by so many it’s depressing that those who try to point out the manipulation and dishonesty are labelled jealous or bitter, I don’t buy these products, I refuse to be influenced by liars and cheats I am not jealous I am scared of what is happening to our society I am embarrassed by how easily millions of people are manipulated, who defend and support this disgusting industry why ? I wouldn’t want to be anything like these people I don’t aspire to their fake lifestyle i have enough money to live comfortably I just wish everyone had enough that there weren’t thousands facing eviction and poverty to be poor is no fun but to be looked down on and made to feel that it’s somehow your fault is the symptom of a failed society.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Why is her house so silent in the background? She’s got two children… why has fiddle finger not even made a recording she can play in the background to pretend like they are there.
im upstairs ‘putting laundry away’ and I can still hear the tv ect and what they are doing
Yes! Even in her mates stories you could hear the kids in the background etc real life!

Hinch is purely a sales account with kids pictures & videos in between the ads to disguise it

Reactions: 21
they get rich exploiting their kids, exploiting the people daft enough to follow and be influenced.
our society is being influenced and exploited by billionaire advertising companies.
what kind of fool spends their minimum wage earnings making these disgusting people wealthy the same fools that will spend double on an item because it’s endorsed by an influencer but happily ignore the ever growing poverty and homelessness of their fellow human beings , ignore those paid poor wages to produce fast fashion and tacky decor are of no consequence, a cess pit of corruption and dishonesty willingly supported by so many it’s depressing that those who try to point out the manipulation and dishonesty are labelled jealous or bitter, I don’t buy these products, I refuse to be influenced by liars and cheats I am not jealous I am scared of what is happening to our society I am embarrassed by how easily millions of people are manipulated, who defend and support this disgusting industry why ? I wouldn’t want to be anything like these people I don’t aspire to their fake lifestyle i have enough money to live comfortably I just wish everyone had enough that there weren’t thousands facing eviction and poverty to be poor is no fun but to be looked down on and made to feel that it’s somehow your fault is the symptom of a failed society.
Couldn’t agree more!!
Hinch selling her plastic plant that ‘great cos you don’t have to water it!! Heheheh’ for £16 sums it up really!! So sad 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 17
When I started reading this I thought you had written us a poem 😂

But I agree! I understand the argument that this is a modern form of selling, it was always going to be the way that as more of the world went online companies would use popular online personas to sell their stuff. But I can't believe how unregulated it is, how much they get away with and the lies of pretending to be your best friend just to earn money quickly 🤢 If either of my children ever aspire to do this for a 'career' I will be heartbroken.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she feel the need to ‘talk through her range’ it’s pretty self explanatory

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And by the looks not things there is more Tesco tat to come, or so she keeps saying. Maybe we will be treated to grey Christmas decorations or a mini minky to hang on the tree?!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
£16 for a plastic tit looking plant!!! Wey fook off man!
Another thing why doesn't she have captions on??? Become more inclusive!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.