Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm ready for another day tattlers!

I'm off work for 2 weeks, my husband is also for 10 days as of Saturday .. We probably will be divorced by the time we go both back. I dunno how hinch and inch do it.

Her full collection will be 70% off soon. Its tit. I'm happier with my mug that has photos of my kids on it, thankingyooooou
Enjoy your time off!. I hope you and your husband spend the time festering indoors, lights on, windows closed and if you DO manage to do anything remotely fun or kid friendly, please remember to NOT invite your kids along 😊 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Still find it so strange that she has her face taking pride of place in the living room.
but not one single photo of her kids up….
She'll be booking a kids photo shoot now as I type! Because they couldn't be off the cuff, real pictures could they!

Reactions: 14
Enjoy your time off!. I hope you and your husband spend the time festering indoors, lights on, windows closed and if you DO manage to do anything remotely fun or kid friendly, please remember to NOT invite your kids along 😊 😂
That’s what’s so weird about her. YesterdY I was watching her make up mates stories and she had taken her kids to a farm, why diddnt hinch go with her and take the boys or just do stuff like that with her friends.
She’s rather ditch the kids and do stuff for herself like theatre

Reactions: 19
“Still surreal”

“Still losing followers”

Another day of being in the red 😊
I don’t think it’s bot removal either. I’ve heard a few hinchers say their bored with her and she’s weird. Finally they’re starting to see 😍
Tbf the show she’s put on the last few days, you’d have to be a bit strange to find her likeable.

I still can’t get over that fake yawning. She must of really thought that looked real to watch it back and actually upload it
Still cringing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They do! But I get microchips because I put some cheese over them, stick them in the microwave for another minute and the cheese melts perfectly 😂 Simple but affective. I don’t have them that often Mind. I feel victimised here for my micro chip buying😂 prob won’t buy them again now that she does,yes I’m petty.
My guess is that you put proper cheese on them as opposed to the fake non melting plastic cheese she uses in everything 😂. Yours probably taste way better

Who’s in that urn next to the olive tree? 😂
The Fishhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t live far from hinch, might search for this “vintage ladder” and go & buy it first

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Still surreal”

“Still losing followers”

Another day of being in the red 😊
This had made my day yet again 😂
Has Jamie short for James gone in the red yet he’s not posted for days! Bloody heck I’ve only got to miss a few days on my small business account & there dropping like flies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great point - you never see Grinch do stuff for others do you? It’s always everyone around her treating her like a child .
Yep!! Spechhhialll burger for a spechhhhialll gil!!! If my husband spoke to me like that he be picking special burger sauce out of his foreskin for a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She clearly thinks she’s something special doesn’t she??
her whole persona is built around cleaning ( clearly a fake personality, but the hinchers seem to believe it and like it) but she’s so over confident she seems to think she can ditch that and put weird mummy influencers/ interior influencer stuff out there and get away with it!! I know her big following g will still stay, but do we think she can really get away with zero cleaning ??

Reactions: 11
Bloody love how she's still making out she hand poured each and every TescoTat candle rather than just picking a shade of grey from a brochure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Very appropriately placed magazine under her glass in the coffee table, just happened to be there with your mugshot on did it hinchy baby? Honestly never known someone so vain

Reactions: 8
What is a “wahtuh hy-sinth” please? 🙄

God I’m in a right bitchy mood today! Don’t know if I should stay away from Tattle or settle in for the long haul! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Still trying trying to flog the books as well. It’s a wonder she wasn’t draped over the table in a Tessshco outfit. Well that’s a few bob earned today and it’s only 9.30
Home hinch home. So she's always referred to hinch as cleaning. So home clean home. Weird lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.