Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great point - you never see Grinch do stuff for others do you? It’s always everyone around her treating her like a child .
Exactly! When Jamie makes all this fuss over their anniversary for example, what does she do for him? Of course we know the wedding, like everything else had to be all about HER but I don’t know any couples that don’t see an anniversary as a celebration for both of them, it’s like he has to show how grateful he is to her for marrying him, it’s very odd. Same with Valentines etc…it’s all him doing stuff for her, not them doing things for each other. She’s a pathetic excuse of a woman

Reactions: 38
He was just holding the baton whilst she was on maternity leave. That baton is now in Sophie's hand again x
I really don’t want to think about inch holding his baton!!

Morning Sophie love, bit of advice for you hun. What you need is a real friend to take you to one side and be honest about what a tit show your life has become, not a simpering sycophant like our trace to compound your belief that your behaviour is normal. You need help love not an ego stroke. ATV
I’ve found a flaw in your plan…she doesn’t have any real friends who would do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, I did it. After a lot of lurking and laughing I had to join you nusty trolls myself. If not just to ask...WTAF?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I wonder what today will bring. Quick everyone suggest the most ridiculous content you can think of. I’d quite like to see fire juggling🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don’t want to think about inch holding his baton!!

I’ve found a flaw in your plan…she doesn’t have any real friends who would do that!
Yup 4.1 mil bits/followers that are like friends and family and not one of them that would actually be honest with her or maybe they have an she’s blocked them 🤣

Reactions: 9
I wonder what today will bring. Quick everyone suggest the most ridiculous content you can think of. I’d quite like to see fire juggling🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d quite like to see her walking the poor dog and letting Ronnie play at the park.

But that is FAR too ridiculous!

Reactions: 21
to be fair my 2 year old loves Blippi because we were watching something about tractors on YouTube and it was suggested

Absolutely fair enough, there are obviously going to be a few 2 year olds who’ve come across him somehow. This child who as far as we’ve seen is pretty mute (I don’t mean that in a derogatory way either) seems unlikely to be asking for Blippi, she just knows he’s popular with mums and kids but she’s just missed the mark yet again

Reactions: 7
Please tell me someone who lives close to her is going to buy the ladders? Stop the spoilt princess getting everything she wants. Although it's probably all pre records anyway!
She bought it when Lonnie was born 6 months ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The most ridiculous thing for Sopha I can think of would be to take Ronnie and Lennie Henry to the park for a walk. ALONE. Really shocking I know

Reactions: 17
Maybe the sheep have all been messaging her & Inch of how funny it was to see her being herself & even swearing about the joke with the egg chair!
I can imagine them now oh Sophie our queen it was lovely to see you swear and be yourself it reminded me of my husband & I 🙄
So now she thinks Oi Oi I’ll try that now I’ll be foul mouthed because they love it ffs
As for going to maccys at that time and sitting in the car park is bleeping strange! Not one woman I know does that! We’ve been on a proper night out & popped in for a maccys before getting taxi home but it was all a planned night out!
I can imagine what my husband must be thinking if I said to him just going maccys you’ll be ok won’t you not sure how long I’ll be we may sit in car park for a few hours 🙄
I reckon she’s going off the rails maybe she will be the one to have an affair 😂
I could see that happening anyone to praise her and give a bit of attention and she would be off! Jamie is too scared too loose his far out reach to fame without her x

Reactions: 3
Love she’s put ‘still surreal’. What’s ‘still surreal’ is people are still falling for your complete and utter bullshit! However I think the crown is starting to slip down for her but I do agree with what others have said, I think they have brought a bit of land and are building a house from scratch and that’s what Inch is working on!

Reactions: 30
Love she’s put ‘still surreal’. What’s ‘still surreal’ is people are still falling for your complete and utter bullshit! However I think the crown is starting to slip down for her but I do agree with what others have said, I think they have brought a bit of land and our building a house from scratch and that’s what Inch is working on!
I just don’t get why she’s put it in quotation marks either? Maybe she found that phrase on Pinterest too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm ready for another day tattlers!

I'm off work for 2 weeks, my husband is also for 10 days as of Saturday .. We probably will be divorced by the time we both go back. I dunno how hinch and inch do it.

Her full collection will be 70% off soon. Its tit. I'm happier with my mug that has photos of my kids on it that I for my mother's day, thankingyooooou

Reactions: 30
Still find it so strange that she has her face taking pride of place in the living room.
but not one single photo of her kids up….

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Any normal company would read and probably reply politely the next morning, find it hard to believe that any company would speak to a potential customer like that, you reek of desperation you pathetic woman, how can a mother of 2 extremely young children have so much time to think up these ridiculous stories
It wasn’t a company it was someone selling on Facebook market place so was just a random person she messaged and woke in early hours 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just don’t get why she’s put it in quotation marks either? Maybe she found that phrase on Pinterest too
I bet her agent or someone emailed her telling her what image to share and said ‘then add the words “Still surreal” over it’ and she’s just copied it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.