Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

(bonus extra line: she will, she will, block you!)
😂😂😂
Quite proud of that one 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 188

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #420 - Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Winning thread title by @Mummykazzy 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

Soph was out on the town on Sunday with another of her secret little girlie days out that her sheep aren’t supposed to know about. This time she managed to prize her struggling arse off the sofa to doll up one of her many faces and go into London with one her “kids” to see Pretty Woman at the theatre and have drinks at The Savoy. Well who can blame her! It was at least a couple of days since her return from her luxury hotel trip. She deserves it! None of this was mentioned by Hinch on her own account of course so as far as her little fan club know she spent the weekend elbow deep in nappies and zoflora.

Monday morning and she’s back! Maternity leave is now apparently over and Hinch is back with the same old shite. Ron trundling in the dog biscuits for Henry’s breakfast, pouring them in to a bowl, running to the chair to look for the postman in the hopes he is bringing the plane tickets he booked so he can escape Castle Greyskull with Henry...
Please god don’t make us sit through this crap on the daily....
But lo there’s a new addition to the two man team! It’s little baby Len making his morning montage debut in a piss soaked nappy that’s hanging to his knees. Nice one mum of the year.
A cute photo of Ron kissing Len was posted, he clearly adores his little bro, sadly it was an undeclared ad for their gifted outfits. Kerching!

Next she sat on the kitchen floor next to a pile of Jamie’s dirty pants and told us her washing machine stank .. that’s not the machine you can smell... she said she needed to clean it out but never showed herself cleaning it. Excellent work Soph, surely she had an old pre-record she could have bunged in like she usually does?

But enough of this tedium. The BIG news is that JimBobSmallKnobNoJob has got a job...well she didn’t say a job she said he was out working on a “project” which sounds suspicious. Verrry suspicious. I’m thinking project manager on “Hinch Farm” which is probably a country cottage next door to Stacey’s that’s being clad in silver velvet and diamanté and we speak! Along with a petting zoo for which Jaymeeeee needs to source pink alpacas that smell of Lenor spring awakening.
We know where you can find some zoflora scented sheep if that’s any help?

Hinch claims that she’s alone with the boys a lot now that Jamie’s out of the house... hmmm who’s stories have we been watching for months then if he’s been at work all day?
And who was that bloke on holiday with her last week?

She also gave the game away that she’s done no cleaning or work round the house for three months by saying she missed her cloffs and claimed she’s so tired she could fall asleep into the washing pile... yes let the sheep think you’re tired from looking after the baby Soph and not because you were gallivanting round town on Sunday.

And then came the real reason she’s back ‘tend cleaning today. The Teshhhco tat advert for her dining range, you know the drill, a load of cheap generic tat she’s pointed at and pretended to design and her thanking the sheep for their love / cash.
Job done. I’m not sure a woman who lives off spaghetti hoops and mugshots eaten out of a glass jug is really ideal to be the face of a home dining brand but there you go...

Jamie Brent was back home from “work” and straight on to his stories to post more of his usual drivel. Probably straight back to cleaning the house, cooking their evening meal and putting the kids to bed too.

Soph then posted weird video of herself with Len accompanied by creepy giggles and strange piano music which made it look like the trailer for a horror film about a woman who steals babies.
She also claimed he was 3 months old (it was actually on Sunday but she was living it up in London) and she wants to pause time. We know you do. Heaven help him when he wants to move round the house and he can’t be contained in his gypsy carriage.
She also seemed to be trying to insinuate his baby gurgles where him saying “Lennie”
He was actually saying “lemmie “ as in lemmie outta here...

She rounded off the evening by watching Love Island and cackling like a maniac at Henry because he had her granny filter on.

Tuesday morning came and now there’s no doubt she’s back. A video of poor little Ronnie on the toilet uploaded for 4 million god knows who to see. There’s no way to spin that where it looks good on her. The child has no privacy at all. Just vile.

Then another ad, this time for her loungewear range which you can order online from Next. And then to dampen the ads down a video of Len in a new outfit. The kids are clearly going to be used as filler content between ads..

To end on a lighter note we’ll celebrate Oi Oi Jamie Brent’s new “job” by taking a look at his previous careers...

Sales Manager
General manager of the Slough branch of Wernham-Hogg paper merchants
Mrs Hinch Fan
Sink Shiner
Nappy Changer
Footballer at Fash FC
Office Sleaze
Toilet Scrubber
Soup Maker
Sheep Walker
Chief Dick Head
Garage Dweller
All round Geezer
Ice Cream Carver
Foot Rubber
Wannabe Influencer
Lazy Knob
Con Man

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144

MGMG

I have to confess I used to think you were all a bunch of vipers and came here from her woe is me stories...then I began to have doubts, BUT the posting of a picture of her child on the toilet, followed by the complete lack of self-awareness or trolling of saying that the dog steals her ducking privacy on the damn toilet has so enraged me that I'm a total convert!

• Heart
Reactions: 105

KatieK30

Reposting as it was towards the end of the last thread and I’m enraged 😡😡
Just to wade in regarding RonniePooPoo, I don’t think he is potty trained in the slightest. “We’ve been practicing” and “almost happy free” give that away. What I think we are seeing is simply a new morning routine. Unfortunately, we have all picked up that Ronnie has limited awareness for his age (I’m sorry if that wording offends anyone) and his “potty training” is simply his being conditioned to follow steps. Light on, seat on, sit on toilet, flush (check to see if it’s gone apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️). Oh and let’s not forget washing our hands and rearranging mummaz towel on the radiator so she doesn’t scream at me for messing it up.

And anyone who has experience of children with any kind of learning/development delays will know that they like and often thrive with routine. So this is just another thing he has been conditioned to do in order, we will still see him in nappies because all he understands is the chore/routine, not the actual action.

And this is exactly why they have been in the garden so much. Too many accidents for jamierealnamejames to clean up and rather than realising Ronnie isn’t ready, which is fine and many boys are later with PT, they will simply continue to push him because it’s what he “should” be doing. It’s actually really fucked up and it makes me sad and angry. Maybe she should get off the gram and stop judging her beautiful little boy based on what other children are doing. Fucking cunt.
And also just to add, why does Ronnie have to do the light and the toilet seat, he is 2!!!!! Help him you idiot woman, that is what MOTHERS do!! Maybe if you focus on just the toilet bit then he might grasp the concept. It’s a bit difficult when he has a shopping list of things to remember before his arse even hits the seat!
or here’s a novel suggestion when you next read here Soph. Leave the training seat ON the toilet for him. You have many toilets upstairs that the adults can dash up to. Let Ronnie have his space and PRIVACY in the downstairs one where all he has to do is plonk himself on the seat that is left in situ and so his business. No phones, no followers, no thumbs up.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

CoolMom

VIP Member
Guyshhhh guess what! If I was so inclined I could tell my 2.5 year old to turn on the bathroom light, sit on the toilet, flush it then wash her hands. I could film it and show it you all!

Doesn't mean she is potty trained though. Means she can take instructions.

*FYI* I will not be filming my child on the toilet and sharing it with strangers. That's just weird.

Reactions: 81

Astonishing

VIP Member
Too late to reply on the other thread @fannysjohnny no in Mersea also
My father in law grew up there!

they have properties all over now!

UPDATE
MIL has said they haven’t so far booked as onslow wanted a discount cause their famous! She said no cause he’s not rod stewart

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Upthisweek

There's a 4 bed farm house VERY close to Maldon that is very similar to Staceys that has just been sold subject to contract. Various outbuildings too, land. Around the 900,000 mark. Am local and saw it in paper. I wonder if that's where Jamie is?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Kindred

If you wouldn't let your husband film you taking a shit, and then post it to insta, you probably shouldn't film your child and post it to instagram. If it's inappropriate for Soph to sit on the bog whilst Jamie films, why would they do it to a little kid? Knowing that that's a whole more messed up as it's a baby.
Gross parenting there.
Never have I ever had anything negative to say regarding Ron, I still want to eat him up he's so stinking cute omfg BUT they have crossed the line for me.
This is now in the dangerous uncomfortable I hope her followers are not creeps territory.
Stay safe Ron! 🙈

I hope Ron farts on her pillow and gives her pink eye one day, just as a bit of pay back for filming him on the toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Gia5T

I don’t really venture into the Hinch thread very offen but I ran here for this.
What in the unseasoned white people casserole is this shit?
I’m phoning the police to report a hate crime

6D5CB39F-E49F-45DC-9491-1FF95AE0C13F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

katesbess

VIP Member
Seeing him half naked like that on camera to 4 million god knows who really unsettled me.it got me really upset,angry and incensed at how anyone could think it's ok to put a child and now a half naked one on to the internet. you just wouldn't do it.she cannot guarantee the safety of 4.1 million viewers motives!.monsters don't see potty training hinch.they see a half naked victim on the toilet for them.and no,we shouldn't have to hide,monsters be f* damned.but this is a actual purposeful known act of putting him out there to 4.1 mill STRANGERS.STRANGERS.woukd u ever give 4.1 million STRANGERS a pic of u child on the street.and then half naked on the loo?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Bunnykins

VIP Member
“Hello is that Mrs Hinch?”
“Yes”
“It’s BAFTA”
“Oh yes!”
“We just wanted to say please don’t give up the day job. We will never contact you again...”

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Alfie1234

VIP Member
As well as the stupidity of posting these videos it’s also ridiculously stupid to normalise anyone taking videos or photos of your child in the toilet or bathroom. Imagine he goes to nursery or school and there’s someone there that whips their phone out to take a picture or video of him. He’s going to think it’s perfectly normal and okay and it just isn’t! Nobody needs a picture or video of their child using a toilet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
We all know that it takes a while for a child to recognise the feeling of needing to go to the toilet, and until then (and sometimes after) the need is likely to be immediate.

Now, if that child has no nappy or pants on and has been told to use the toilet, that may be all well and good most of the time if it’s freely accessible.

What happens, though, if the door is shut and the child can’t manage to open it? They’ve got as far as they can, but not quite far enough?

If they are able, they can call for the closest adult’s help.

What if they are non-verbal, and desperate for the toilet?
What do they do then?

Have an accident. An ACCIDENT Sophie.

Stop humiliating your beautiful boy in front of the world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67