Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my 50 years on this planet I have never, ever seen or heard of anyone wiping their face with a dirty nappy regardless of how tired they are.
It just wouldn't enter your head 🤯
Remind me again how many matching nappy bins they have in the boys bedrooms ....
Ive never managed it sleep deprived in work either with someone's pad 🤷🏼‍♀️ Definitely a Friends copy trying to stay relatable eh Soph

Reactions: 8
I wonder what happened to the Diaper Genie (or whatever it was called) that she swore by for Ronnie? Yet another thing advertised and forgotten about. Fickle mare.
It’s in the same place as the expensive double buggy (ie not donated to a charity or someone who actually needed it)

Reactions: 15
I'm so confused about the nappy. "Any form of face wash will do" yes but that's a pissy nappy pissy face

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why on Earth would ye rub a saturated nappy in your face and pretend to be sleep deprived? I work nights, and the most idiotic thing I’ve done was try to put a load of washing in the fridge 🤣
I don’t have kids and some of the things she does would fool me but yous nusty trolls have kept me right, I’m sure I’m not the only one she’s tried to fool. So thank you tattlers, love ye all to the moon and back 🥺😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Relatable 🤣 I’d rather see how she dealt with screaming baby after 1st vaccinations and trying to administer calpol to the baby! Lying in bed wide awake after feeding the baby (wether that’s bottle or breast or both as combi feeding is a thing and is okay so if you do this Soph just admit it it’s fine to combi feed hun).. she looks manic, if I uploaded montages like this I know my family & friends would put mr straight!

Reactions: 17
It makes my wee heart happy to see the speeded these threads are going at again. Yous are all bloody hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Relatable 🤣 I’d rather see how she dealt with screaming baby after 1st vaccinations and trying to administer calpol to the baby! Lying in bed wide awake after feeding the baby (wether that’s bottle or breast or both as combi feeding is a thing and is okay so if you do this Soph just admit it it’s fine to combi feed hun).. she looks manic, if I uploaded montages like this I know my family & friends would put mr straight!
Funny how she will post videos of Ronnie on the toilet but not of herself breastfeeding Lonnie. Perhaps she thinks it’s too private a moment to share to her followers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't be arsed to even watch her stories anymore and just live for the recaps here but I'm just waiting for a lift an happened to see her so called reality videos and burst out laughing! Fake reality she means cos who videos themselves like that? That's not in the moment, all pre planned bullshit she even said the other day she had a plan on what she was going to show! Nob!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

(bonus extra line: she will, she will, block you!)
😂😂😂
Quite proud of that one 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 188
Wipe your face with a wee soaked nappy and then throw it on to the sofa behind you? Eh? What?
Did she not learn the lesson when Vestlife booted the wet nappy across the landing and stairs? Either that's a really stupid tend montage for the sheeples benefit to try and look relatable/ funny or there is something fundamentally wrong going on there.

Reactions: 21
For duck sake 🤣 that was the most cringeworthy attempt at “reality” I am dying for you sopha, I really really am. This is just painful 😂😅

Reactions: 15
She’s going to lose her tit at Stacey showcasing progress on her new utility room isn’t she? Poor Inch out all day at his tend job to make sure the new house reveal can be timed exactly with the birth of Princess Pickle (that was painful to type!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never seen so much absolute utter drivel and garbage regarding being so tired from a new baby that you use a USED nappy to wipe your face!! I did put my purse in the fridge once (and it took me ages to find it) but that's all. Even after extreme jetlag or a week of no sleep have I ever done anything so ridiculous and anyone who thinks this set up of tiredness/yawning is real, needs a new brain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had a 2 year old and a baby. I had postnatal depression, I was tired too like all parents are but not once did I pick up my babies piss filled nappy and wipe my face with it. Relatable to me would be to film yourself crying or you can’t get your baby to sleep and you’re frustrated or the days postnatal paranoia really takes hold. Just go away now, Hinch, and stop trying so hard and serving shite dinners.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.