Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf all 3 of my kids had atleast one poo in their pants and they were ready to be trained, accidents are VERY NORMAL, I don't believe anyone who says their kids haven't had accidents when potty training.
However, the sorry hinch just told was complete bollocks.
Oh yeah definitely in the pants 😂😂 I worded that badly, it was my own child I meant so yeah, accidents happen, the Hinch story seemed quite far fetched…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah definitely in the pants 😂😂 I worded that badly, it was my own child I meant so accidents happen, the Hinch story seemed quite far fetched…
She tries so hard to be "relatable" it's bleeping brilliant. She's a crackpot, she really really is. I want to so badly not watch her stories but she's so thick i can't stop myself

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have to confess I used to think you were all a bunch of vipers and came here from her woe is me stories...then I began to have doubts, BUT the posting of a picture of her child on the toilet, followed by the complete lack of self-awareness or trolling of saying that the dog steals her ducking privacy on the damn toilet has so enraged me that I'm a total convert!
Welcome to the dark side😂
Take yourself to the wiki my dear, strap yourself in and get yourself some crunky snacks.
You're in for a wild ride!

She's trying so hard so sound relatable with her "tips" but she just makes herself look an even bigger head.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My nephew did a poo in his toy box when he was potty training.
I’m currently potty training my 3 year old (he’s autistic so a bit later than a ‘regular’ child). And thank god he’s done nothing like that yet 🙏🏻
My nephew did a poo in my son's toy box when he was about 4 because he didn't want to go home. He knew that his parents were waiting to leave and he would have to walk past them to get to the toilet so he went in the toy box in the garden :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all know that it takes a while for a child to recognise the feeling of needing to go to the toilet, and until then (and sometimes after) the need is likely to be immediate.

Now, if that child has no nappy or pants on and has been told to use the toilet, that may be all well and good most of the time if it’s freely accessible.

What happens, though, if the door is shut and the child can’t manage to open it? They’ve got as far as they can, but not quite far enough?

If they are able, they can call for the closest adult’s help.

What if they are non-verbal, and desperate for the toilet?
What do they do then?

Have an accident. An ACCIDENT Sophie.

Stop humiliating your beautiful boy in front of the world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
We all know that it takes a while for a child to recognise the feeling of needing to go to the toilet, and until then (and sometimes after) the need is likely to be immediate.

Now, if that child has no nappy or pants on and has been told to use the toilet, that may be all well and good most of the time if it’s freely accessible.

What happens, though, if the door is shut and the child can’t manage to open it? They’ve got as far as they can, but not quite far enough?

If they are , they can call for the closest adult’s help.

What if they are non-verbal, and desperate for the toilet?
What do they do then?

Have an accident. An ACCIDENT Sophie.

Stop humiliating your beautiful boy in front of the world.
This 100%. I doubt the story is true, but if it is true, then it seems likely it could be because she wasn’t there to help him (cos she basically avoids Ron now len is around) and he couldn’t ask for help. So sad when framed like that 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What kind of bleeping moron is she to post a pic of her child on the toilet and post it to 4 million fans and bots and who ever else??? Like cop the holy duck on. For someone who lives her life on social media, she has no clue at all! And to do it without his permission and no thought to how this is going to play out when he is older!!

And then we have son number 1…who needs to go on a diet, he looks unhealthy for a cocker spaniel and the pressure all that bulk is putting on his joints…if something happens to him, on their heads be it because there’s plenty of preventative measures including not letting the dog become overweight.

And yes, kids poop in inappropriate places when you are at the start of toilet training…mine loved behind the sofa…to the point we even put puppy pad things there just to help with the cleanup(we had carpet…and I was running out of carpet cleaner. Also, you know how you prevent accidents like that happening Sopha…a POTTY! Yes it’s great that they can use the toilet but a POTTY is also good as back up in case the toilet isn’t set up and they have to go…NOW…

If the sheep think she’s been at home struggling…the last few stories have shown otherwise…

Reactions: 27
Christ almighty she’s back with a bang isn’t she! The bath boards people have removed the post I think but it’s still on their stories 😣 I cannot believe people find this acceptable? She’s literally putting her own child in danger. Real bleeping danger. She’s a tit mother anyway but this is appalling.

Now she’s pushing the potty training thing. Stay-at-home-mum yesterday, almost successful potty training today. I bet she’s brainstormed a load of stories to give the hunz for content. No way on this Earth is Ronnie almost nappy free ffs he’s just turned 2 😑 I honestly do hope he did a tit on the floor though 😭 & the fat mutt has walked it through to the garden 🤣🤣🤣 deffo did an Inch in my head “Gowaaaaaaaaaaaannnn my saaaaaaaan!”

Nice healthy snack for Lardsnomes 😩 microwave bleeping chips!

Reactions: 16
So many holes in that story!! 🙄
Yes kids have accidents but if you’re potty training to the point that they’re naked you’d i t take your eyes off them. At the beginning they might poo/ wee on the floor but it tends not to get to a point where it’s spread all over the house… absolute rubbish!! She tries so hard to be relatable!!

the annoying thing is she goes from Disney perfect tend relatable and non o fit is true, that’s why it doesn’t work!! 🙄

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.