Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsicle12345

So tired that she wipes a dirty nappy on her face, but is able to set her phone up and record herself, then edit and filter the video…

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Henny Penny

VIP Member
The thing is, if she genuinely had toilet trained him, when someone asked for advice she’d be able to give it. The fact that she answered that question with a tend story screams fake on both accounts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Galway girl

Chatty Member
I hope the next thing Ronaldo throws at her car is a handful of stones 🤣 Cunt deserves it ... fucking idiotic mare.

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
This woman is absolutely vile and I’m sorry, but parents like this need advice and help. How dare she film her son on the toilet?! He isn’t your doll you stupid bitch! He is a small person who deserves privacy and attention. Absolute wanker of a woman posting her poor kid online to strangers, no dignity at all.

Why not just post about how successful her toilet training is and post tips if she is so pathetic and spends her time salivating over tattle and wants people to know Ronnie is potty trained? Absolute vile mother! My sm are private and locked down and I still would never think it appropriate to show my son in a private moment. How would she like it if someone filmed her pissing and uploaded it to the gram?

shes fucked tapped and I truly hope them kids one day earn some respect and love from their parents. So embarrassed for Ronnie having such a private moment shared with 4 million strangers. She doesn’t care about them kids at all and it shows.

• Heart

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch #420 - Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Winning thread title by @Mummykazzy 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

Soph was out on the town on Sunday with another of her secret little girlie days out that her sheep aren’t supposed to know about. This time she managed to prize her struggling arse off the sofa to doll up one of her many faces and go into London with one her “kids” to see Pretty Woman at the theatre and have drinks at The Savoy. Well who can blame her! It was at least a couple of days since her return from her luxury hotel trip. She deserves it! None of this was mentioned by Hinch on her own account of course so as far as her little fan club know she spent the weekend elbow deep in nappies and zoflora.

Monday morning and she’s back! Maternity leave is now apparently over and Hinch is back with the same old shite. Ron trundling in the dog biscuits for Henry’s breakfast, pouring them in to a bowl, running to the chair to look for the postman in the hopes he is bringing the plane tickets he booked so he can escape Castle Greyskull with Henry...
Please god don’t make us sit through this crap on the daily....
But lo there’s a new addition to the two man team! It’s little baby Len making his morning montage debut in a piss soaked nappy that’s hanging to his knees. Nice one mum of the year.
A cute photo of Ron kissing Len was posted, he clearly adores his little bro, sadly it was an undeclared ad for their gifted outfits. Kerching!

Next she sat on the kitchen floor next to a pile of Jamie’s dirty pants and told us her washing machine stank .. that’s not the machine you can smell... she said she needed to clean it out but never showed herself cleaning it. Excellent work Soph, surely she had an old pre-record she could have bunged in like she usually does?

But enough of this tedium. The BIG news is that JimBobSmallKnobNoJob has got a job...well she didn’t say a job she said he was out working on a “project” which sounds suspicious. Verrry suspicious. I’m thinking project manager on “Hinch Farm” which is probably a country cottage next door to Stacey’s that’s being clad in silver velvet and diamanté and we speak! Along with a petting zoo for which Jaymeeeee needs to source pink alpacas that smell of Lenor spring awakening.
We know where you can find some zoflora scented sheep if that’s any help?

Hinch claims that she’s alone with the boys a lot now that Jamie’s out of the house... hmmm who’s stories have we been watching for months then if he’s been at work all day?
And who was that bloke on holiday with her last week?

She also gave the game away that she’s done no cleaning or work round the house for three months by saying she missed her cloffs and claimed she’s so tired she could fall asleep into the washing pile... yes let the sheep think you’re tired from looking after the baby Soph and not because you were gallivanting round town on Sunday.

And then came the real reason she’s back ‘tend cleaning today. The Teshhhco tat advert for her dining range, you know the drill, a load of cheap generic tat she’s pointed at and pretended to design and her thanking the sheep for their love / cash.
Job done. I’m not sure a woman who lives off spaghetti hoops and mugshots eaten out of a glass jug is really ideal to be the face of a home dining brand but there you go...

Jamie Brent was back home from “work” and straight on to his stories to post more of his usual drivel. Probably straight back to cleaning the house, cooking their evening meal and putting the kids to bed too.

Soph then posted weird video of herself with Len accompanied by creepy giggles and strange piano music which made it look like the trailer for a horror film about a woman who steals babies.
She also claimed he was 3 months old (it was actually on Sunday but she was living it up in London) and she wants to pause time. We know you do. Heaven help him when he wants to move round the house and he can’t be contained in his gypsy carriage.
She also seemed to be trying to insinuate his baby gurgles where him saying “Lennie”
He was actually saying “lemmie “ as in lemmie outta here...

She rounded off the evening by watching Love Island and cackling like a maniac at Henry because he had her granny filter on.

Tuesday morning came and now there’s no doubt she’s back. A video of poor little Ronnie on the toilet uploaded for 4 million god knows who to see. There’s no way to spin that where it looks good on her. The child has no privacy at all. Just vile.

Then another ad, this time for her loungewear range which you can order online from Next. And then to dampen the ads down a video of Len in a new outfit. The kids are clearly going to be used as filler content between ads..

To end on a lighter note we’ll celebrate Oi Oi Jamie Brent’s new “job” by taking a look at his previous careers...

Sales Manager
General manager of the Slough branch of Wernham-Hogg paper merchants
Mrs Hinch Fan
Sink Shiner
Nappy Changer
Footballer at Fash FC
Office Sleaze
Toilet Scrubber
Soup Maker
Sheep Walker
Chief Dick Head
Garage Dweller
All round Geezer
Ice Cream Carver
Foot Rubber
Wannabe Influencer
Lazy Knob
Con Man

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Bunnykins once more you have excelled ❤❤❤

never mind Hinch writing a book, I think you could legit put these in a book, and buy an alpaca farm on the profits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
How can people not see through this shit? As it’s been pointed out, she used to post risottos, roasts and all sorts before her account got big. Suddenly she ‘can’t cook’ and is ‘just learning’
But people are forgetting she’s done this before, purposely made horrible, inedible dishes and what happens? Stirs everyone up on tattle and gets them talking about the food rather than other issues. Very clever. Oh and it just so happens that the very day of her comeback she’s probably now trending on Twitter. Again, very clever. Don’t play into her hands, she knows exactly what she’s doing.

• Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
I can't sleep so just thought I'd put my thoughts in on today's shit show whilst they're in my mind.

1) Both of my kids can open the freezer...the handle is at a ridiculously kiddy friendly height and the door is super easy to pull open. Once my lb learned this was where I got ice lollies from he was in there every chance he got. We tried latches etc but they all just snapped of the tricky little bugger worked out how to open them! So we had to teach them both the rules of opening it. It took time but now they both know, you don't go in the fridge or freezer without a grown up.

2) We will occasionally get micro chips in because they're damn easy as a filler snack for kids and adults alike and sometimes you just cba cooking. No shame in this, surely everyone knows they're a treat and something which shouldn't be fed every day.....right?!

3) Ron and Lon Len are gorgeous. I would be proud of them too! I just wish I didn't know so much about them (ie dob, address, daily routines....now toilet habits) I don't even follow Grinch on Insta and I could easily recognize Ron on the street and chat to him about his life. HOW DOES SHE NOT FIND THIS FUCKING TERRIFYING?!

4) Who doesn't cook chicken a little before adding it to a weird cream onion potato concoction? I am a terrible cook and even I know you should a)be careful around raw meat and ensure it is thoroughly cooked and b) different ingredients take different times and ways to cook. If she is doing all this to look all simple, little housewifey dopey blonde then I despise her more than I thought I did.

5) You're due a Nusty trolls rant Zoph. Feel free to use my comments in it, just please make sure you properly credit me. We all know you struggle with that.

• Haha
  • Heart

captkeats

She was so tired that she rubbed a dirty nappy on her face and threw it on the sofa but not so tired that she didn’t have time to find a stand for her phone and set it up perfectly so that she is completely framed in the picture!

She is trying to go down the relatable Mummy route like Rosie Ramsey isn’t she? She really doesn’t have the personality to pull that off!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Blaggings

Sleep deprived new mum here! My baby is the same age as Lonald and I have somehow managed to never accidentally rub a dirty nappy on my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Completely agree with the fact she shouldn’t be sharing him on the toilet but Jesus Christ the amount of ableist views on here is disgusting. Just because your child didn’t have ‘delays’ and wasn’t potty trained till 3 doesn’t mean others are the same. My 27 month old is toilet trained and I know a girl with Down syndrome who obviously has ‘delays’ also toilet trained at 27 months. Some of these comments about the fact he couldn’t possibly be toilet trained as he has ‘delays’ is absolutely vile.
I’m so sorry if anything I’ve said has added to you feeling like this x

I honestly don’t think (the majority of) people on here are being ableist towards Ronnie at all, just in disbelief that this particular two year old who not only appears to be non-verbal (and isn’t seemingly using BSL or makaton), but more than that has very limited stimulation or interaction from his parents, could now be reliably toilet trained in just a couple of months immediately after his second birthday.

The fact that Soph was asked a question and her answers were so horrendous, just cemented that she isn’t telling the truth.

She is using her children for content, in total disregard for their privacy.

I hope this makes sense, and again I hope nothing I’ve said has appeared disrespectful to any one - child or adult - with any additional or diverse needs x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Rw2000

A little kate to the party… The quote she posted yesterday “it’s ok if you’re lost. We’re all a little lost ” is from a song written by a terminally ill cancer patient who appeared on America’s Got Talent but had to withdraw because she was too poorly.
The fact that Sofa used that to describe her life is sick. Just disgusting. She doesn’t know how lucky she is!

• Wow
  • Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Bless her she proper can't cook can she?
I'd rather shit in the hallway and walk through it myself than eat that

• Haha

Twertle

I hope she deletes that story of Ron on the toilet. Honestly how dare she! My mind is actually blown at how much she disrespects her own child’s privacy!

• Sad