Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things to get off my chest!
- I think that vile meal last night is an attempt to get some sort of Hello Fresh/Gousto contract. 'I obviously need some help in the cooking department guyyssss....' etc
- Why has she got such an aggressive manner. Her attitude stinks.
- Those videos this morning were beyond embarrassing. Two fake yawns and the sheep are saying thank you for keeping it real....really?
- The elephant in the room is Ronnie not talking/babbling. If she is going to be posting this frequently from now on and 'keeping it real' she surely is going to reference it. I personally think she shouldn't post anything about Ronnie and give that boy some privacy but we all know that's not her style.
-Edited to add, if she really was a cleaning influencer, this would be the perfect opportunity for her to show the best carpet cleaner for potty training accidents. Obviously distancing herself from that now and trying the relatable mummy route. Yawn...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That had to have been the fakest video Iā€™ve ever seen in my LIFE

Reactions: 28
Well someoneā€™s scraping the bottom of the barrel this morning. That was just pathetic šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because we say she has never changed a nappy in her life. I still donā€™t believe she has.

on another note- adding what a few others are sayingā€¦. If by the end of this weeks return thereā€™s no cleaning. No products related to cleaning, can we assume sheā€™s no longer working with P&G? Thoughts?
I agree, I think her cleaning days are over.
Iā€™ve seen more and more accounts posting about eco friendly products and that just isnā€™t her. Itā€™s far too late now to backtrack and be environmentally friendly when sheā€™s spent the last couple of years convincing the sheep to pollute the world even more with bloody zoflora šŸ˜«

Reactions: 14
Shows how tired I am two no sleepers and being pregnant working nights I read this and thought at last sheā€™s being honest haha never mind as you were šŸ¤£ignore me šŸ¤£
But have you wiped a dirty nappy all over your face?? You can't come on here claiming your tired if you haven't done that. Stop tending!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just thinking about the follower count and that weā€™re now seeing her socialblade in the red for the past few days since her return. Sheā€™s not done herself any favours at all has she? She disappeared off the face of the earth for 3 months and then comes back unannounced with all this fakeness and with a stinking attitude trying to be ā€œrelatableā€. Itā€™s the worst thing she could have done. I reckon loads of people forgot they followed her and then when she suddenly popped up out of the blue they were wondering who it was, clicked the story and saw the mess that was the last two days and though oh absolutely not, what the duck is this? Then swiftly unfollowed. She needs to be extra careful in what she posts now to keep the followers that arenā€™t die hard fans because sheā€™s lost the hype around her for disappearing but she isnā€™t and those people wonā€™t stick around

Reactions: 12
I cringed so hard šŸ˜« I couldn't even finish watching !
Someone needs to up or lower her meds šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t understand the nappy on her face thing šŸ˜‚ is she all there? Like how the duck is that meant to be relatable? I find her really odd at times like sheā€™s got some form of mental illness (not that itā€™s an issue but surely she needs the right support in what to post etc?)

Reactions: 18
I think all sheā€™s done there is mock the mums out there who have it 10 times as hard as her tbh! Sheā€™s spent this whole time saying sheā€™s struggled adapting etc, which a lot of parents do! But to show the ā€˜realityā€™ as yawning, wiping a dirty nappy on your face like a weirdo and having a dog lick your mouth is just a piss take!
All she does is takes the piss. She thinks she's funny, but it comes across as so insincere. Still trying to make out she is..... little old Soph? What is it she says ?(bah, I've lost my train of thought here, menopause brain fogšŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤Ŗ)
Anyway, basically she's a witch

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s soooOOoO FunNY and relatable. I canā€™t tell you how many times I was that tired with my newborn that I used his nappy as a face cloffffFFfFfff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would be more inclined to believe her if I hadnā€™t saw that she put a full face of make up on before she changed her kids pissy nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.