Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always eggs and cream šŸ¤¢ Iā€™d say they donā€™t even have to strain when using the toilet. It just falls out. I hope Janine ate at ā€œworkā€. Vile just like her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So sheā€™s trying to say itā€™s onionā€¦you can see as clear as day that itā€™s undercooked chicken.
Is it duck a red onion! Itā€™s a half cooked piece of chicken- itā€™s white on the top and pale pink at the bottom.
I hope she did eat it and itā€™s makes her ill and keeps her off the gram for a few days. With any luck Henners will grab a snapshot of her shitting through the eye of a needle and upload it to his story

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't usually come to the instagrammer section but I knew there would be some good comments. We saw the process.. there was no onion šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought sheā€™d lost the plot with poor Ronsomes on the loo but that chickenā€¦ šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Who puts cheese together with curry powder and thinks itā€™ll taste like anything other than tit??? And did she just wave it in the direction of the oven? And the fact that she considered putting it up as a highlightā€¦ what was your thought process behind that Sopha? Chicken tartare Ć  la vom. Yummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Somewhere somebody at HelloFresh is furiously scratching Hinchā€™s name off the potential collab list

• Haha
Reactions: 62
It defo is onion tbf
Regardless its bleeping RANK
"tasted like tit" looked like tit aswell petal.

Whys she coming back so gangster and cocky in how she speaks?? She just comes across like a bleep. I truly dislike her.

Oh and stoP talkinG lyKkK thiS

Reactions: 38
Why are these two absolutely always talking about tit. If heā€™s not throwing plastic tit at Ron heā€™s bringing Henryā€™s in a bag into the house. Now Ron has tit all over the floors and Henry walked it out into to the garden. If you ask me they talk a load of tit (excuse the pun) šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 22
curry powder and Italian mixed herbs with creamā€¦I just puked at the thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The daily fail will report on SS going out in slippers but are ignoring the tit show pantomime farce that is Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m deciding if this beats spaghetti pie šŸ„§ not sure yet! But I actually gipped at her stories Jesus Christ. Also didnā€™t know chicken disguises itā€™s self sometimes, has it got a filter on like all of your pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do not believe one bit any of that drama she listed when potty training Ronnie

Reactions: 11
Why couldnā€™t she just make nicely seasoned chicken breast with onion and tomatoes in an oven dish with some mash and use the chicken juices as gravy?
What a waste of food. Why eggs and cream and curry powder? Wasteful cow
Because she is a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I havenā€™t caught up but just a quick one to say sheā€™s trying the ā€˜reality mumā€™ angle isnā€™t she. The poo incident, the meal that tasted rubbish. Sheā€™s properly back isnā€™t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.