Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ns22xo

Is she having a laugh? Poor woman was asking a fellow mum for some advice for potty training and not only does she refuse to give any but also proceeds to tell a tend story that’s got nothing to do with potty training really and tells it in the snappiest written tone ever? So rude just either give advice or admit that he’s not actually potty trained. Drop the attitude as well, you’re in you’re 30’s, not 13

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

bintanint

I’ve spied a lot of new members here since she came back with a shitty attitude.
Welcome to all & i congratulate you for seeing the light 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
438300D7-76C5-49E9-8A7D-45B05DA45134.jpeg

I’m totally out of the loop on this thread but I’ve just spotted this on Twitter, not sure if you nusty trolls have seen it. The comments are 👌

• Haha

ns22xo

The company that made the steps Ronnie used in “that” video have screenshot the video and posted it to their story and main page feed already to highlight that it’s their product shown. The account has 102k followers and the post already has 100 likes after being up for 2 hours... if they can screenshot and post to advertise a product just think how many others could have screenshot or screen recorded too😞

• Sad
  • Wow

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I reported Bathboards to ASA for using an inappropriate image in their advertising. Her actions were bad enough, for them to use it for their own gain is inexcusable.

• Heart

Needacuppa

VIP Member
I am BEYOND WORDS!!!! Come to WORK with me Sophie, for 30 mins... You will never mention your family on Socials again, let alone very private moments. You are alot sicker than some of my caseload...and believe me they are not nice peoples!!! That is a harsh truth. They have me speechless somtimes but you.... YOU RENDER ME Paralised from the chin up... The mouth to you!!! You absolute fool to put that video if your baby boy on a toilet!!! Sick. Sick.. Sickened!!!!

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I see there’s a huge convention going on with all the cleaning influencers invited. No sign of Hinch or her pal Mario though. Weird innit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Blimey. As an occasional drama teacher I grade her a C- for this mornings fake yawning and nappy lobbing. Sophie in order to improve your character needs to explore beyond stereotypes of characterisation. How might a character show they are tired without an over exaggerated yawn? Come back to class next time with some ideas we can work on. 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Still loosing follower numbers I see. 🤪😃😃🤣 Either Instagram has clamped down on bots or finally the shoppers are sick and tired of her. Whatever it is, I'm glad to see lots of negatives finally appearing.

Screenshot_20210824-135736_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
When I hear Ron and Len I just invision a couple of old men down the British legion playing dominos drinking a pint smoking cigarettes and having the snooker on the TV in the background 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Mummykazzy

Mrs Hinch #420 - Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Winning thread title by @Mummykazzy 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

Soph was out on the town on Sunday with another of her secret little girlie days out that her sheep aren’t supposed to know about. This time she managed to prize her struggling arse off the sofa to doll up one of her many faces and go into London with one her “kids” to see Pretty Woman at the theatre and have drinks at The Savoy. Well who can blame her! It was at least a couple of days since her return from her luxury hotel trip. She deserves it! None of this was mentioned by Hinch on her own account of course so as far as her little fan club know she spent the weekend elbow deep in nappies and zoflora.

Monday morning and she’s back! Maternity leave is now apparently over and Hinch is back with the same old shite. Ron trundling in the dog biscuits for Henry’s breakfast, pouring them in to a bowl, running to the chair to look for the postman in the hopes he is bringing the plane tickets he booked so he can escape Castle Greyskull with Henry...
Please god don’t make us sit through this crap on the daily....
But lo there’s a new addition to the two man team! It’s little baby Len making his morning montage debut in a piss soaked nappy that’s hanging to his knees. Nice one mum of the year.
A cute photo of Ron kissing Len was posted, he clearly adores his little bro, sadly it was an undeclared ad for their gifted outfits. Kerching!

Next she sat on the kitchen floor next to a pile of Jamie’s dirty pants and told us her washing machine stank .. that’s not the machine you can smell... she said she needed to clean it out but never showed herself cleaning it. Excellent work Soph, surely she had an old pre-record she could have bunged in like she usually does?

But enough of this tedium. The BIG news is that JimBobSmallKnobNoJob has got a job...well she didn’t say a job she said he was out working on a “project” which sounds suspicious. Verrry suspicious. I’m thinking project manager on “Hinch Farm” which is probably a country cottage next door to Stacey’s that’s being clad in silver velvet and diamanté and we speak! Along with a petting zoo for which Jaymeeeee needs to source pink alpacas that smell of Lenor spring awakening.
We know where you can find some zoflora scented sheep if that’s any help?

Hinch claims that she’s alone with the boys a lot now that Jamie’s out of the house... hmmm who’s stories have we been watching for months then if he’s been at work all day?
And who was that bloke on holiday with her last week?

She also gave the game away that she’s done no cleaning or work round the house for three months by saying she missed her cloffs and claimed she’s so tired she could fall asleep into the washing pile... yes let the sheep think you’re tired from looking after the baby Soph and not because you were gallivanting round town on Sunday.

And then came the real reason she’s back ‘tend cleaning today. The Teshhhco tat advert for her dining range, you know the drill, a load of cheap generic tat she’s pointed at and pretended to design and her thanking the sheep for their love / cash.
Job done. I’m not sure a woman who lives off spaghetti hoops and mugshots eaten out of a glass jug is really ideal to be the face of a home dining brand but there you go...

Jamie Brent was back home from “work” and straight on to his stories to post more of his usual drivel. Probably straight back to cleaning the house, cooking their evening meal and putting the kids to bed too.

Soph then posted weird video of herself with Len accompanied by creepy giggles and strange piano music which made it look like the trailer for a horror film about a woman who steals babies.
She also claimed he was 3 months old (it was actually on Sunday but she was living it up in London) and she wants to pause time. We know you do. Heaven help him when he wants to move round the house and he can’t be contained in his gypsy carriage.
She also seemed to be trying to insinuate his baby gurgles where him saying “Lennie”
He was actually saying “lemmie “ as in lemmie outta here...

She rounded off the evening by watching Love Island and cackling like a maniac at Henry because he had her granny filter on.

Tuesday morning came and now there’s no doubt she’s back. A video of poor little Ronnie on the toilet uploaded for 4 million god knows who to see. There’s no way to spin that where it looks good on her. The child has no privacy at all. Just vile.

Then another ad, this time for her loungewear range which you can order online from Next. And then to dampen the ads down a video of Len in a new outfit. The kids are clearly going to be used as filler content between ads..

To end on a lighter note we’ll celebrate Oi Oi Jamie Brent’s new “job” by taking a look at his previous careers...

Sales Manager
General manager of the Slough branch of Wernham-Hogg paper merchants
Mrs Hinch Fan
Sink Shiner
Nappy Changer
Footballer at Fash FC
Office Sleaze
Toilet Scrubber
Soup Maker
Sheep Walker
Chief Dick Head
Garage Dweller
All round Geezer
Ice Cream Carver
Foot Rubber
Wannabe Influencer
Lazy Knob
Con Man

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Great recap as ever!

I'd love to be super excited and oh so proud of my first winning thread title but strangely I'm too disgusted by her actions to take any pleasure, but thanks for the votes fellow pastry trolls 💕

Soaf if ur reading this

Please take down those stories of your son on the toilet, vulnerable and deviod of any privacy or dignity.

I'm not for shaming any mum, I'd like to think we are all doing our best, but please do more research in safeguarding your children on the Internet.

You owe them that much.

Your children didn't choose to be 'insta famous" and as they don't have their own voice yet, you should be advocating for them, not exposing their most intimate moments for millions. Intimate moments that have no place being filmed, let alone you being happy for strangers to look at and share.

Reactions: 49

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I have to confess I used to think you were all a bunch of vipers and came here from her woe is me stories...then I began to have doubts, BUT the posting of a picture of her child on the toilet, followed by the complete lack of self-awareness or trolling of saying that the dog steals her ducking privacy on the damn toilet has so enraged me that I'm a total convert!
Welcome. It’s much nicer on this side of the sheep enclosure. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49