Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That meal didn’t have to taste like tit. She could have made a perfectly decent meal with those ingredients by actually cooking everything properly, and not chucking it all in one dish, sticking it in the oven and expecting something edible to come out. Pure laziness and wastefulness. Just because something looks good on a montage doesn’t mean it’s going to turn out good.

Reactions: 17
A little kate to the party… The quote she posted yesterday “it’s ok if you’re lost. We’re all a little lost ” is from a song written by a terminally ill cancer patient who appeared on America’s Got Talent but had to withdraw because she was too poorly.
The fact that Sofa used that to describe her life is sick. Just disgusting. She doesn’t know how lucky she is!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Too late to reply on the other thread @fannysjohnny no in Mersea also
My father in law grew up there!

they have properties all over now!

UPDATE
MIL has said they haven’t so far booked as onslow wanted a discount cause their famous! She said no cause he’s not rod stewart
I’d have responded “well in that case I’ll charge you double. If you’re so famous you can clearly afford it” does my head in when the people who can definitely afford the price and more ask for discounts or freebies. You need it less than others!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You’d have thought she’d have browned the chicken a bit and chopped the onion up smaller. That dinner looked like vomit in a casserole dish. Surely at 30+ you can’t be that useless at cooking
Like a normal adult person would have done! She is that clueless.

Reactions: 4

UPDATE
MIL has said they haven’t so far booked as onslow wanted a discount cause their famous! She said no cause he’s not rod stewart
I really hope you're MIL said "sorry who are you?"
It's always non entities that come away with tit like that. What an entitled little cockweasel he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That ‘meal’ looked absolutely disgusting 🤮 she could have made a roast dinner out of all of that but it’ll end up in the bin like everything else 🙄 I wish she had stayed on maternity leave 🤣

Anyone else noticed a change in her direction? I think showing Ron on the loo, the potty training lie & swearing is her trying to be relatable.
Im second hand cringing for her 🙈

Reactions: 26
I wonder how often Rondonpoopsyindahallz has had those microwave fries to know where they are and what they are. If my boy managed to get into the freezer I dont think he would recognise anything in there to want it enough to have a meltdown over it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder how often Rondonpoopsyindahallz has had those microwave fries to know where they are and what they are. If my boy managed to get into the freezer I dont think he would recognise anything in there to want it enough to have a meltdown over it 🤷‍♀️
Id rather have the micro fries than that monstrosity she’s just cooked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello I’m new and tentatively dipping in after the toilet story 😱 could not believe it. That poor little boy.
I’ve seen some posts here that say he’s slow developmentally, I hope you don’t mind my asking but in what way? I’ve never noticed anything but then my little boy is slow to talk (that’s the only thing I’ve noticed but my little boy is seven months younger than R so I’m not sure how behind he is!)
Ronnie looks like such a sweet little boy though and it’s always struck me how unnatural she is with him :(

also, the loungewear - who on earth would buy that?!

Reactions: 22
So she’s back. Have to admit I’be not really kept up here whilst she’s been away (I’ve been branching out to other threads). I genuinely cannot believe what she has posted today! Poor poor Ronnie. She is a bleeping vile creature putting that on the Internet. That will be out there forever now. The poor little man. Let’s hope to god the money and contracts dry up and Ronnie can have some of his privacy and dignity back.

Reactions: 18
Sophie be honest with us now Rons potty training is like the time you said he can talk very well thankyou.... isn't it???

Reactions: 17

UPDATE
What an utter self absorbed bleep he is!! He obviously asked & got a discount (or freebie) for the Anniversary stay!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.