Mrs Hinch #420 Tinkle tinkle little one, Poor child's privacy all but gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Microwave chips taste like s**t but if it was a choice between them and whatever that was that she just made I think Ronnie made the right choice!
It was probably a protest tit in the hallway when he saw that concoction 😂🤢 Ron we’re all behind you 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That dinner looked nasty, even by her standards! Not quite up there with the worst thing she’s ever made, but still dreadful. I’m all in favour of her cooking content though, as it always gives me a good laugh!
I love the food content its so bad its brill

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like microchips 😂 I don’t pig out on them daily, just like having them there for when I’m hungover on a Sunday and can’t be arsed doing much. Wee bit of cheese over them and they’re a great guilty pleasure snack at times.

Saying that, we cook proper meals every single night. Her meals always look like boke in a bag so I can see why she has micro chips and is mug shot galore, I wouldn’t eat her food if I was desperate. She’s honestly piss poor at making food, why doesn’t she just boil some potatoes and make some mash, or a chilli or something? No proper meals just Shite things all winged together that look and undoubtedly taste to like cat sick.

Reactions: 12
I just can't believe she's back tbh, I'm not ready for the threads to go so fast again
Can she just come back part time
I hope the cleaner doesn't come Thursday I'm on leave and hoping I'll be able to keep up for one day only 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh interesting.

although I’m fairly convinced they’ve built their own home. All those “fields”’she used to bang On about I think was about buying land.
oh yeah I can see it now “I can’t believe this is MY field guys MY very own FIELD, I just don’t know how this has even happened to me” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate to the party but here to share the WTFkage at her sharing a video of Ronnie sitting on the toilet. I potty trained my eldest during the first lockdown, chatted about it on WhatsApp with mum friends, shared stories of "Oh god, there's piss all over the floor." I might have shared a photo of a potty training book on my Instagram but not one showing actual evidence of it.

I've been off the Hinch for a while but she's suddenly become majorly grumpy? Like, I've never heard her refer to anything as tit on her Instagram especially something she crafted herself.

Reactions: 15
Guyshhhh guess what! If I was so inclined I could tell my 2.5 year old to turn on the bathroom light, sit on the toilet, flush it then wash her hands. I could film it and show it you all!

Doesn't mean she is potty trained though. Means she can take instructions.

*FYI* I will not be filming my child on the toilet and sharing it with strangers. That's just weird.
And then shoving their face inside the toilet!!! I was horrified! Not fro. The germs but he probably came back up with a harpic moustache

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine being this OK with strangers sharing pictures of your baby on their own Instagram pages 🤢
So wrong!!! The Hinchers are bleeping insane as well. How she can just have her kids out there like this is so disturbing and they have no privacy as shown by toiletgate, how is this gonna be when they’re older?!

Reactions: 10
Is it duck a red onion! It’s a half cooked piece of chicken- it’s white on the top and pale pink at the bottom.
I hope she did eat it and it’s makes her ill and keeps her off the gram for a few days. With any luck Henners will grab a snapshot of her shitting through the eye of a needle and upload it to his story
I'm seriously hoping she's vomiting her guts out and Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit is wishing they had a bidet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being this OK with strangers sharing pictures of your baby on their own Instagram pages 🤢
The sheep are just as tapped as she is. I wouldn't even share pictures of my friends babies never mind a complete strangers. But they're all family aren't they 🙄😴
Imagine wetting your knickers because Grinch sent you 4 emojis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Too late to reply on the other thread @fannysjohnny no in Mersea also
My father in law grew up there!

they have properties all over now!

UPDATE
MIL has said they haven’t so far booked as onslow wanted a discount cause their famous! She said no cause he’s not rod stewart

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

UPDATE
MIL has said they haven’t so far booked as onslow wanted a discount cause their famous! She said no cause he’s not rod stewart
Did they really ask for a discount?? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8

UPDATE
What an absolute liberty! So glad they said no...he's delusional utterly delusional and a knob jockey to boot. Famous bleeping famous🤣 oh my god I can't wait for their 5 mins to be over.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she trying to say she is breast feeding still? We’ve seen tons of bottles and she’s been nights away from her son, your tits would be like two bricks not feeding for that long

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.