Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wastes so much tape in the bin video 😅 those stickers are tiny job could’ve been done with 3 inches of tape 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Tearing strips off and slamming it down, what a nutter.
Her followers' intelligence should be insulted (if they have any) by that display of mindless crap. I get the feeling Hinch and Inch are throwing anything at the wall to see what sticks.

Reactions: 13
Mumma...hehehehe.. mummmmaa.....hehehe....mummmma. ..hehehe

aaa...Love 'is aaart...

The duck chance have they boys got? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That’s video of her poking Len, “mama mama mama talk to mum” that proves to me without a doubt Ron doesn’t speak.
It'll be interesting to see as Lennie gets to speaking sort of age whether she shows him speaking which will then just make Ronnie not being shown speaking an elephant in the room or will it just be "Lennie can speak perfectly well thank you". She needs to just remove those kids from social media full stop for their good and probably her own but she's far too selfish for that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They act more like your childless "don't want kids" aunt and uncle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on Earth is Lonnie wearing a bib sat in that high chair - please tell me she’s not one of those mums who’s feeding their newborns baby porridge or something like that?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why on Earth is Lonnie wearing a bib sat in that high chair - please tell me she’s not one of those mums who’s feeding their newborns baby porridge or something like that?!
Wonder if she’ll go down that awful weaning chart & vile food concoctions again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry not read back through but quickly. My two year old can’t peel stickers on his own. I have to do the hack of peeling the surround off the sticker sheet to give him a chance to even try. So duck off hinch. Ron didn’t do that.
And all so neatly pressed down and in the same place. When my little one was doing stickers they would have been half on and all over the place. Once again not in tune with what a toddler actually does

Reactions: 22
Who says ‘love his heart’ about their two year old - it’s sooo odd! Literally no interaction to Ronnie just over him - they probably talk to the person pushing the wheelchair rather than to the person in the wheelchair.
My 2yo is a liability without me telling her to draw on the windows it would be carnage!!
He said it both times. Once with RonnieUsedToBeCalledRoo, 🤪 and when Grinch is poking (nowt new there) Lonnie and saying ‘Mama’ on repeat.

Reactions: 5
Little Lennie is very cute and very alert for a 2 month old 🤔 no professional photos still surely they had some done not saying you have to share them but she’s shared all the other professional photos seems a bit strange thoughts? saw a comment maybe few threads back now they move that quick 😆 has anyone actually saw him in real life? To confirm 2 month and not 8 months 😆

Reactions: 9
I was trying to articulate this the other day but didn’t do a very good job, she sometimes does this very weird, seemingly over the top aggro response to things. It’s like she doesn’t know how to convey authentic emotion— awkward when trying to show sweetness and love (anybody else think the way she pats the baby’s back is weird? She’s not burping him as far as I can see…just an awkward pt on the back?) and OTT snappy/mean when trying to show boundaries/disciplinarian response. She’s done it to James, Ronnie, and there was even a time when she scolded Hens for peeing in her roses (I believe) where I thought “that seemed like kind of a mean scolding of the dog you’re practically married to!”

It’s almost like she thinks to herself ok other moms get exasperated when their kids get into mischief I’ll show that! Or other moms love their kids I’ll show that! But she’s a bad actress and it doesn’t come across right. The “angry Sofie” responses don’t even really make sense for a person who is actually angry…if that makes any sense??

You can be a fabulous parent and also be a strict disciplinarian, and you by no means have to be mean or cruel. Likewise, you can take a more laidback, softer approach while still having boundaries and clear expectations. Without getting into a massive nature v nurture discussion, I personally think (at least in part) the best parenting is guided by your child’s personality and needs— and what works best and is healthiest for your family. It almost seems like Sophie just doesn’t know how to handle Ron as a real little person with certain, maybe to her unexpected, needs and a personality that (as others on here have said) isn’t the sport loving rowdy type Jamie hoped for?

Or maybe she’s just a total sociopath out to appeal to as many people as possible because it equates to more money but she’s a terrible actress and it comes across forced and awkward af
You’ve wrote this really well! Especially when you touched on parenting being guided by the child’s personality and needs. I have 5 children, youngest 10 weeks so doesn’t apply here yet, all of them are very different, and although I parent all of them the same, there are slight alterations depending on which child I’m dealing with, my 2yo for example, pre verbal and suspected ASD, needs teaching in a slightly different way, the three older ones 14, 12 and 10 all get taught how I know they will understand. Although all my children are mine and came from me, they are all very different personality wise, so it’s not a case of one size fits all kinda thing. As an outsider looking in to the Hinch’s, you can clearly see she has no idea how to communicate with her children, just in the way she is around them, she isn’t maternal in the slightest. She would have been better just sticking to the dog. Not everyone is built for this parenting gig, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but she would have known that after Ronnie, so why then go on to have another, knowing what she has in store!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She wastes so much tape in the bin video 😅 those stickers are tiny job could’ve been done with 3 inches of tape 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Tearing strips off and slamming it down, what a nutter.
I mean with her talons it would have been a 2 minute job peeling them off normally

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I promise you there’s no way on earth Ronnie did that. I completely agree with you and my house is a tribute to Smyths toy store believe me. But Ronnie didn’t put those stickers on there. She did.
I agree, there’s no way Ronnie did that. It’s similar to the paint thing, when really she was just advertising the washing detergent to get rid of the paint off the clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wouldn’t surprise me if she will be advertising the multi purpose tape next!

Reactions: 15
Wonder if the pens have been whisked away to the dump yet 🤣

We just wasnt felt-tip people guyyshhh...or sticker people guyysshhh

Wish she wud take jimbobnojobwashyabumbuminit to the tip at the same time ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Little Lennie is very cute and very alert for a 2 month old 🤔 no professional photos still surely they had some done not saying you have to share them but she’s shared all the other professional photos seems a bit strange thoughts? saw a comment maybe few threads back now they move that quick 😆 has anyone actually saw him in real life? To confirm 2 month and not 8 months 😆
I’ve just looked back at my photos of my son at 3 months old. Actually Lonnie does look a bit older. Not much though. Maybe 4 months. But it’s very telling that there’s been no sharing of a photo shoot; very controlled videos of him.
I was just looking back through her highlights and it’s quite saddening that there’s very little difference between Xmas Ronnie and now Ronnie. Even those pyhamas he was wearing in the window pens video are the same as the ones he was wearing months ago and they don’t appear to have changed in length on his legs.Logic has to say he has a set in multiple age brackets. Conspiracist says otherwise.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No way did Ronnie put those stickers on, they’re tiny. My kitchen is usually bedazzled with big paw patrol stickers and other random stickers they get in books/magazines etc... that must have been the only set of kids stickers they had in the house to demonstrate her new ‘hack’ 🙄

Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion
Hinch and Inch were too busy making money
They didn’t have time to talk to Ronnie

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.