Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I wish I was that lucky.
I drove around my whole town in winter with a giant cock drawn in the ice on my bonnet.
Good luck with sons there Soph, they're the gift that keep on giving 🤣 You just need to have a sense of humour to keep up with them!
Ahhh mines a daughter so thankfully no penis drawings here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can imagine them now
Soph- ‘Jamie we need a new cleaning hack to get a bit of attention!’
Jamie ‘Oh look this one was shared a couple of months ago… I know …let’s pretend Ronnie has stickers and put them all over the bin and you can use that hack to remove them’
Soph ‘ oh, but he doesn’t have stickers’
Jamie ‘it’s ok you can do it, why don’t you use that tape for Something else too get the shoppers on board thinking you’re quirky! They’ll also think
Ronnie has good motor skills putting stickers on there and that he’s naughty!’
soph ‘oh brilliant… let’s see how long it takes
For the shoppers to be doing it too… if it gets in the paper you might get some followers!!’
Its funny but also incredibly sad as that's probably spot on😒

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The more I look at her, it seems that she’s made her lip area look similar to Victoria Beckham’s. Almost like she took a photo to her plastic surgeon and said “this”. Also, if its on Jaymeh’s post, no declared #ad needed?

Reactions: 8
Yes my youngest was like this too at that age.

Also agree about the trolls! I used to read and never intended to create an account or join in… then I did and I bloody love it here
I'd never even heard of Hinch. Googled something on Andy Carroll as wondered why his kids with ex girlfriend were now residing permanently with him and Mucklow.
Took me to this site. Thought what is this site, had a nose, saw SOOOOOO many threads on Hinch. Who is she I thought, did some catching up here and on her gram. So glad she is being exposed for the fake she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The more I look at her, it seems that she’s made her lip area look similar to Victoria Beckham’s. Almost like she took a photo to her plastic surgeon and said “this”. Also, if its on Jaymeh’s post, no declared #ad needed?
I'd still report it to Nigel aka ASA🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s me but I want my babies to call me mummy for as long as possible. Not mum.

eta - my two boys were tanks. They did look like that at 3 months old. But I am all for speculating that he looks older 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow has Hinch finally realised where she cocked up with Ronnie, she actually said Ah talk to mum , to Lonnie. No mu..aazz hazzz fooortzzz crap. Now try doing that with Ronnie aswell its not too late🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I Don’t actually think Ronnie put stickers on the bin 😬 it Doesn’t look like he’s ever unsupervised ( even Tom play like a normal kid) and let’s face it, to Peel off Such tiny Ones and stick them all over like that would take a 2 year old quite a while! I think it’s just a dodgy ad!!

inch is like an awkward uncle whose never been around young people before!
I hope it was all just a big fake set up and soph didn't just erase Ronnie's sticker play fun just so her pissing bin looks shiny and pristine??!!! 🙄🙄
Inch just gets viler and viler with every new story 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 he seems to think he's the master of wit and comedy!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😫😫
Though maybe he's losing whatever appeal he had with his followers as he didn't even crack 100,000 likes on his last grid post 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What's with Jamie saying love his heart 247 aswell
I can hear him as he's taking a photo.
"Love 'es art.
Flash,bang, wallop wot a picture
Wot a picture,wot a photograph
Sick in da famly albumbum
Oi diddly oi dom pom pom"
😳 over to you @AndIOooopp

Wow has Hinch finally realised where she cocked up with Ronnie, she actually said Ah talk to mum , to Lonnie. No mu..aazz hazzz fooortzzz crap. Now try doing that with Ronnie aswell its not too late🙄🙄🙄🙄
I think Lon is developing whale eye.I swear he's suspicious of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.