Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one hope she does this again because the first time around was genuinely hilarious :ROFLMAO: I’d have a giggle every day watching those moronic stories during my tea break
Me too it was excellent viewing- was also when I felt I couldn't stay quiet anymore and made an account after lurking for ages 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I for one hope she does this again because the first time around was genuinely hilarious :ROFLMAO: I’d have a giggle every day watching those moronic stories during my tea break
Now I know she didn’t get the weaning book it’s funny!! At the time it pissed me off as I thought her obvious attempt might work!! 😬🙄

Reactions: 9
Inches voice really irritates me, he sounds so false. It's crystal clear all these clips are staged, It's worse than watching a low budget movie back in the day 🙄 Sopha really is out her depth being filmed so much. I actually felt secondhand embarrassment. Seriously the pair of them need to step away from their mobiles.

Reactions: 19
Why does she weirdly rub everything ? On that video at one point she rubs the chair strap & even the bib 😂😂. I must rub everything , she’s so weird . And I’ll still stand by that it’s fake emotion …… rub the babies cheek yea but why rub everything else ……. So odd

Reactions: 15
It's just occured to me is she going to be doing swipe ups for surgical tape now ? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Inches voice really irritates me, he sounds so false. It's crystal clear all these clips are staged, It's worse than watching a low budget movie back in the day 🙄 Sopha really is out her depth being filmed so much. I actually felt secondhand embarrassment. Seriously the pair of them need to step away from their mobiles.
It’s just such fake interaction. If I were doing something like that there’s no way my partner would be standing there behind me like “what you doing, why you doing it, what’s that for” surprised she didn’t tell him to piss off they sound like awkward kids interacting not husband and wife.

Reactions: 12
I wasn’t here for weaning take 1, and I can’t decide whether I’m excited or terrified for take 2

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s just such fake interaction. If I were doing something like that there’s no way my partner would be standing there behind me like “what you doing, why you doing it, what’s that for” surprised she didn’t tell him to piss off they sound like awkward kids interacting not husband and wife.
It really is like middle school role play.

Right you tend to be an influencer, you’re my wife and I’ll tend to be your (stalker) husband recording you…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's a complete and utter dirty sleeze
He’s the bloke all the women warn you about straight away and you avoid like the plague. If he’s hoping to tap into her female followers (absolutely wrong un that he is) he might want to tone down being a sleazy b*stard. Repulsive.

Reactions: 14
Can someone please just wipe these so called parents clean off the planet please! Talk to mama yeah mama ...oh love his heart! duck off you pair of cunts.
Please someone take those little boys far far away from these imbeciles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t here for weaning take 1, and I can’t decide whether I’m excited or terrified for take 2
Imagine walking into a supermarket blindfolded, being allowed to grab 6 things and then still blindfolded make something out of that concoction…. It would still look/taste better than the slop she served poor little rondondingdong

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There's SS heavily pregnant taking Rex swimming in an amazing water park and Ronnie gets to clean scribble off the patio windows 😫😫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine walking into a supermarket blindfolded, being allowed to grab 6 things and then still blindfolded make something out of that concoction…. It would still look/taste better than the slop she served poor little rondondingdong
Oh good god I hope she does it again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.