Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked back at my photos of my son at 3 months old. Actually Lonnie does look a bit older. Not much though. Maybe 4 months. But it’s very telling that there’s been no sharing of a photo shoot; very controlled videos of him.
I was just looking back through her highlights and it’s quite saddening that there’s very little difference between Xmas Ronnie and now Ronnie. Even those pyhamas he was wearing in the window pens video are the same as the ones he was wearing months ago and they don’t appear to have changed in length on his legs.Logic has to say he has a set in multiple age brackets. Conspiracist says otherwise.
He might just long and more awake alert than some certainly feels more than 2 months he’s been here lol 😆 I was watching Georgie makeup stories and she showed lovely photo books she’s had done for the boys and some of the photos of a shoot when she was pregnant with her Devon little boy lovely photos, thinking about it there’s no bump shoot either is there and unless Iv missed it no baby shower 🤔 something is off I agree with you. Iv saw you mention the pyjamas before I do vaguely remember seeing them a while back can’t see him having multiple sizes of the same its all rather odd. Iv also noticed the carefully planned i think photos and videos shown of len and hardly any photos with his big brother Ron big red flag there surely you would want photos of them both I have 4 kids and unless the older ones were at school nursery etc surely you would take some of them together. Also the lack of days out that’s been mentioned before money is no issue but they don’t seem to go on many days out zoos aquarium etc again doesn’t have to be shown but the kids are shown on social media so why no fun days out posts holidays snaps nothing 😕👎🏻

Sorry if mentioned, but…

View attachment 722060
Ah I love the posts about this crib I used to work years back in a well known baby and children’s store and these cribs were very popular this was 13/14 years back 😆

Reactions: 8
It'll be interesting to see as Lennie gets to speaking sort of age whether she shows him speaking which will then just make Ronnie not being shown speaking an elephant in the room or will it just be "Lennie can speak perfectly well thank you". She needs to just remove those kids from social media full stop for their good and probably her own but she's far too selfish for that.
God forbid we’ve got another 1.5/2 years of them !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how often she’s brings out the weaning book she made for Ronnie? Remember she used to photograph and add photos of the finished meal 😂 I remember thinking how weird it was and she kept saying she can’t wait to show him like show him a book of food he ate who would do that 😂

I wonder if she gushes over it and Jamie will get it put into video card for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it’s hard to gauge lonnies size but as far as how alert he is id defo say 12 weeks plus!! I remember with my babies it’s like a light turns on at that age. Their eyes become shiny and they’re much more responsive. He’s had that look in his eye for a few weeks 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
I wonder how often she’s brings out the weaning book she made for Ronnie? Remember she used to photograph and add photos of the finished meal 😂 I remember thinking how weird it was and she kept saying she can’t wait to show him like show him a book of food he ate who would do that 😂
Oh god all she would post was puff pastry rolls. Surprised the kids haven't turned into one ,bet she's got at least 3 chest freezers rammed full of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I wonder if she gushes over it and Jamie will get it put into video card for Christmas
It was obviously a way to get a cook book but she failed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What an absolute bleeping waste of time what purpose did that serve? No photos of you in the park son but here's a photo of what you had for your tea last night. I'm actually baffled by that. Is she ok? Seriously???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Len is wide eyed and alert in some stories then hanging off her slumped like a brand new tiny new born

What an absolute bleeping waste of time what purpose did that serve? No photos of you in the park son but here's a photo of what you had for your tea last night. I'm actually baffled by that. Is she ok? Seriously???
Like the other night no photos of them at the park if having the chippy tea but a video of them walking home that walk home was from her mums there was no park. I wonder if she will get out the weaning book for Len and be like guys who remembers when I did this..

Just pray this baby isn’t weaned on the same pastry messes she made for Ronnie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What absolute riveting content. I'm teetering on the edge of my seat desperate for a wee but can't tear my myself away because of this ground breaking 'Hinch hack'.
Using her eyebrow removal sellotape to remove stickers from the kitchen bin?????
bleeping hell mate, I can go to bed and sleep peacefully knowing this sticky situation has been solved.
Hell fire, if this is the content they are now spewing out. How did I survive not knowing this trick of the trade, I've been living my 40 odd years on this mortal coil totally wrong.

Screenshot_20210820_194700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Len is wide eyed and alert in some stories then hanging off her slumped like a brand new tiny new born
Yes this I thought it was just me he seems older today that what she’s been showing recently why is there no sibling photos well there is but not many. If Ron was at nursery a lot fair enough but he’s clearly not again doesn’t have to be shown shouldn’t be shown outside the nursery etc but could snap a photo in the car say him holding his little bag have a good day at nursery etc or when he comes home with a painting little Ron did this at nursery today etc whilst keeping the privacy and not showing the outside building etc it’s just never mentioned somethings not quite right 🤔

Reactions: 11

Like the other night no photos of them at the park if having the chippy tea but a video of them walking home that walk home was from her mums there was no park. I wonder if she will get out the weaning book for Len and be like guys who remembers when I did this..

Just pray this baby isn’t weaned on the same pastry messes she made for Ronnie 😂
He will have a love for tomato puree in his toasted sandwiches and other meals amd cheese that doesn't melt
Nothing will ever beat spaghetti hoop pie though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.