Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys… I knew it!!!
she stole The hack from tik Tok! She just wants to be in the papers ( or he does) they’re vile, fake hungry chavs who steal others ideas!!

edit.. it already made the news with this girl but im
Sure the crappy tabloids will run it when gleam through a few quid at them!! 😡 they actually make me so angry!!
They must both sit all day on their phones watching tik Tok videos 😫 Play with your kids and teach them things they should know by aged 2😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And most recent video ‘mammma’is back!!
and jamie Brent in the background ‘aww bless is heart!!’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys… I knew it!!!
she stole The hack from tik Tok! She just wants to be in the papers ( or he does) they’re vile, fake hungry chavs who steal others ideas!!

edit.. it already made the news with this girl but im
Sure the crappy tabloids will run it when gleam through a few quid at them!! 😡 they actually make me so angry!!
She reused the same but if tape thank god! I knew it would be possible and nothing she ever posts is original shame she can’t find a good parenting account to follow so she can copy being a mum

Reactions: 9
Ofcourse 'naughty' Ronnie isn't included in that 'everything' clip, isn't it funny how you can NEVER hear him in the background?

Mummaaaaa mummaz hehehehehehehehehehheh HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHSHSHSH mummaz talk to mum hehhehe

Get some parenting classes PLEASE

I can't stand the manky twats

Reactions: 24
I mean SERIOUSLY. Any lurkers on here who aren't too sure about her or little sheep reporting back then please watch that.. Listen to her. She knew fine well what he was doing..she's sat there gigging away openly saying aww he's getting Henry a treat.. So why let him then? I know his face is blocked out for a reason and I guess its a good thing cos his face was heartbreaking. Makes me so angry still.
From the same old thread, with face shown.

He doesn’t even seem to react straight away when she raises her voice?! Like it’s such a usual thing :( Or maybe he can’t hear properly…?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Whenever she interacts with her children and jabs them or claws their head I sense such resentment it’s strange.

I can’t imagine putting on such a tit show and asking my husband to come and film me interacting with the baby quickly and do a voice over commentary and CUT!!

Reactions: 10
Lonnie is not 2/3 months old. Not a chance.
Mummazzzz..talk to you children properly ffs!! Atleast try and say Mama. Where's Ronnie? He's MIA

From the same old thread, with face shown.

He doesn’t even seem to react straight away when she raises her voice?! Like it’s such a usual thing :( Or maybe he can’t hear properly…?
Isn't it sad how quickly she can go from chilled to shouty in a matter of seconds.

Maybe he’d talk to mum if you said more than 2 repeated words to him 🙄 she annoys me how she has no clue how to talk to her children properly!

Reactions: 16
They must both sit all day on their phones watching tik Tok videos 😫 Play with your kids and teach them things they should know by aged 2😫😫😫😫
I can imagine them now
Soph- ‘Jamie we need a new cleaning hack to get a bit of attention!’
Jamie ‘Oh look this one was shared a couple of months ago… I know …let’s pretend Ronnie has stickers and put them all over the bin and you can use that hack to remove them’
Soph ‘ oh, but he doesn’t have stickers’
Jamie ‘it’s ok you can do it, why don’t you use that tape for Something else too get the shoppers on board thinking you’re quirky! They’ll also think
Ronnie has good motor skills putting stickers on there and that he’s naughty!’
soph ‘oh brilliant… let’s see how long it takes
For the shoppers to be doing it too… if it gets in the paper you might get some followers!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never commented on her thread before but kept up with it. Just seen her removing the stickers from the bin and just thinking get a bleeping life its a bin! It doesn't matter hes put them there (okay walls etc fine where he might do some damage !)

Why not actually parent him and sticker stuff together in a book? bleeping hole woman.

Reactions: 19
No way is that wee wean the age she’s saying he is 🤨🙃
In all fairness whilst my first and second were dainty little things for a while, my 3rd was JUST like Lennie at that age. Defo possible

I've never commented on her thread before but kept up with it. Just seen her removing the stickers from the bin and just thinking get a bleeping life its a bin! It doesn't matter hes put them there (okay walls etc fine where he might do some damage !)

Why not actually parent him and sticker stuff together in a book? bleeping hole woman.
You'll never leave now. We're a bleeping brilliant bunch of trolls xx

Reactions: 11
And most recent video ‘mammma’is back!!
and jamie Brent in the background ‘aww bless is heart!!’ 🙄🙄🙄
Neither of them have any grasp of the English language, same old bollox spouted.
She's bad enough now he's on repeat 🙄 Aww love his heart aww bless his heart ...do duck off Inch. What a boring life he must have trapped with her 24/7. Punishment. Where's his self respect..... go to work. She won't let him though too insecure, she doesn't trust him, even a cheat dream goes on for days with her in a strop 🙄
Ron's been palmed off again? Poor boy is well and truly shoved out now Lonnie is here.

Reactions: 10
In all fairness whilst my first and second were dainty little things for a while, my 3rd was JUST like Lennie at that age. Defo possible

You'll never leave now. We're a bleeping brilliant bunch of trolls xx
Yes my youngest was like this too at that age.

Also agree about the trolls! I used to read and never intended to create an account or join in… then I did and I bloody love it here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but why the hell are they encouraging Ronnie to draw on the windows🤦‍♀️ she will yell at him when he thinks it ok to do it later down the line! I used to think she was ok but my god my eyes hurt with all her stupidity 🙈😱🤓.

As for knobandgobilovemyownvoice.... leave the bloody woman alone its so creepy !

I honestly thought that there was no one quite as irritating as Sopha, but I was wrong. Her head of a husband can definitely top her. "Love 'is 'eart" WTF does that even mean? :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.