Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got bleeping shares in this bastard tape!!!
First uses it for her bleeping eyebrows AND then PRETENDS R has put stickers everywhere and uses it for them!!
duck RIGHT OFF AND GET IN THAT bleeping BIN 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think Jamie has learned anything new since primary school let alone every day. Certainly not the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They really don't want any hint of those children living, and enjoying their childhood in that house do they?
My bin is also covered in stickers, its a blooming bin ffs - who cares?!
Exactly. Stickers everywhere and magnets on fridge, paper drawings (well scribbles) paintings scattered about. That's normal.
She's so cold hearted. He's as bad saying talk me through what you're doing here, he knows full well what's she's doing, she probably even said oh FFS Jaymeee look what hes done he's so naughty I can't coooope. Horrible pair of selfish bastards.
Edited to say think others here are right. Just one big set up so he can get away with not declaring an Ad. Sly fuckers.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh my 😞 Now we've got 101 ways to use medical tape.
Can we skip to duct tape? Extra strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think whoever said it’s to get into the paper is right!! They know they need a hack to get back o to the public eye and they then end up with her sheep tagging them- we all know Jamie loves a tag!! They think they’re clever.. this is 100% to get Jamie into the public eye. They’re following the model They used for her- bots, hacks, sharing stuff to get sheep on board and be part of the club!! He just wants fame but he has no skill!!

Reactions: 20
Has she got bleeping shares in this bastard tape!!!
First uses it for her bleeping eyebrows AND then PRETENDS R has put stickers everywhere and uses it for them!!
duck RIGHT OFF AND GET IN THAT bleeping BIN 🤦‍♀️
She'll fit in there nice, same shape as her chiselled chin ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cue ‘Mrs Hinch shares sellotape hack…’ in the Daily Fail/ The Sun/ other newspapers only suitable for cleaning your bumbuminnit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry not read back through but quickly. My two year old can’t peel stickers on his own. I have to do the hack of peeling the surround off the sticker sheet to give him a chance to even try. So duck off hinch. Ron didn’t do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Guys… I knew it!!!
she stole The hack from tik Tok! She just wants to be in the papers ( or he does) they’re vile, fake hungry chavs who steal others ideas!!

edit.. it already made the news with this girl but im
Sure the crappy tabloids will run it when gleam through a few quid at them!! 😡 they actually make me so angry!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’m so sick of seeing these fans, the ones who tag the hinches in their stories they all seem deranged! She pulled a blinder here didn’t she, making so many women think they’re quirky and interesting for doing a bit of cleaning in the house it’s insane it really is

Reactions: 12
Ronnie did that? What you lying for? I'd fully believe a child doing that but I don't believe Ronnie did. Anything for a story.

Getting stickers off with tape won't get you an article written about you. Simmer down

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.