Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 year old loves playing with magnets, he moves them between the fridge and the dishwasher and washing machine while I’m tidying the kitchen / making dinner etc, and we talk about the letters, numbers, colours and shapes.

Such a simple thing that actually involves very little parental input and can easily be done while you’re doing something else.

Playing with your child doesn’t have to be a big deal - and it isn’t here because we’re always playing one way or another, or he plays while I’m tidying or whatever - but it’s always a big deal there because they don’t play with Ronnie unless it’s for show, and he doesn’t know how to play by himself, which is heartbreaking.

My boy also loves playing with pens but he knows that we don’t draw on any part of the house!! Stupid confusing mixed messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It was brutal wasn't it 💔 really upset me!!
He deserves so much better, he'll definitely grow up having a very toxic relationship with her
Yeah absolutely horrifying. If she shows that and thinks it’s ok you can imagine that it’s a regular occurrence too. No wonder he’s so hesitant to do things he doesn’t know which way she’ll turn, Will she laugh or yell in his face? It’s horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Who says ‘love his heart’ about their two year old - it’s sooo odd! Literally no interaction to Ronnie just over him - they probably talk to the person pushing the wheelchair rather than to the person in the wheelchair.
My 2yo is a liability without me telling her to draw on the windows it would be carnage!!

Reactions: 26
I really hope we are wrong about them two and he is being carefully watched for his development. He was completely non-verbal in that clip, even with a dummy in my son would be gurgling and cooing (it was his speech that was delayed) but I couldn’t hear a sound from Ronnie. :-( I really hope they speak about this soon, they have such a huge platform to reassure people having a delayed child isn’t anything to be ashamed of. I felt so alone and like I’d done something when my second son wasn’t developing the way my eldest would, hearing others discuss it openly would of reassured me 100%

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Does Ronnie ever say anything???
Also the way she messes with his hair like that reminds me of my SIL. She did the same with her only son. She was and still is the most most cold, detached unnatural mother ever. I always thought she did the excessive hair rubbing as she thought it looked natural and loving!

Reactions: 11
What on earth are these photo filters she uses? I‘ll admit I’m not into filtering, but I just had a play with the ones on Instagram, and there’s not one which makes my nose and chin disappear and shape change like her do!

• Haha
Does Ronnie ever say anything???
Also the way she messes with his hair like that reminds me of my SIL. She did the same with her only son. She was and still is the most most cold, detached unnatural mother ever. I always thought she did the excessive hair rubbing as she thought it looked natural and loving!
No, ronnie is completely non verbal and doesn’t make much noise either. We can count the amount of times we’ve heard his voice this year. Less than 8 times. She knows she needs to get this looked into but it doesn’t fit in with her perfect image and ideas. She’s either acting dumb and putting it off or getting help behind the scenes. I really hope..

What happened to the eyebrow swipe up post where a lot of comments were negative saying they look like slugs, don't waste your money they're rubbish etc. One lady also said she used them after chemo and the price was being pushed up by Sopha advertising them.
Edit not swipe up the grid post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He‘s definately not talking…not any sounds either? My ES had delayed speech but he did make sounds loads of sounds…
We've heard an oooo, ahhhh, very high pitched squeals and mmmmmummmmm. That's it, but he talks very well fank youz

Reactions: 14
Once again poor ronbot being directed by those two in his face, just let him play naturally on his own FFS instead of "draw on doors Ron, kick football in the goal Ron " god they're overbearing 🙄
It’s like it’s a fcking event when he’s playing!! All sat there in his personal space. Uncomfortable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really hope we are wrong about them two and he is being carefully watched for his development. He was completely non-verbal in that clip, even with a dummy in my son would be gurgling and cooing (it was his speech that was delayed) but I couldn’t hear a sound from Ronnie. :-( I really hope they speak about this soon, they have such a huge platform to reassure people having a delayed child isn’t anything to be ashamed of. I felt so alone and like I’d done something when my second son wasn’t developing the way my eldest would, hearing others discuss it openly would of reassured me 100%
Thing is they probably are ashamed

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hey guys, long time lurker here. I’m not a big fan of hers but until now I’ve never found her offensive. But….With all that’s going on in Afghanistan etc, the fact that she has not once alluded to it or publicly advocated for the women and girls there as one of THE biggest influencers in the UK is beyond dispicable and deplorable. I actually don’t know how she sleeps at night as given her following number. Their donations alone could save 10s if not 100s of families. It makes my blood boil and because she’s too simple to understand their plight she just ignores it. Unacceptable.
If she doesn't know what's going on in Afghanistan, five minutes of reading or watching the news would help her understand instead of fiddling with her swipe up eyebrows, totally agree on a platform of her insta size it could help so much.

Wonder why he loves a spray bottle…

Probably because it’s the only thing you taught him to do as it’s on brand and she’s trolling us with the drawing on the window no sensible parent would encourage that as they value their walls not being drawn on and a toddler wouldn’t understand the difference

' Oo love his heart '

Normal interaction 👍🏻

Some people just aren't cut out to be parents and it's so bleeping sad how she knows she's not maternal and isn't into kids yet she's had 2 of them and will 100 % have a third.

I love my kids more than I ever thought possible, I can't even explain. It makes me so sad how Ronnie is treat.

If she doesn't know what's going on in Afghanistan, five minutes of reading or watching the news would help her understand instead of fiddling with her swipe up eyebrows, totally agree on a platform of her insta size it could help so much.
Few minutes reading wouldn't do much for her. I fully believe and agree if she and other influencers are not educated on certain things, don't speak about it. Take the time to fully look into it all, then when you're comfortable with knowing info and facts then share on your platform. Don't share incorrect or missleading info to a large following, it's best to stay quiet until you're fully educated.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking Now that he’s on the lower function of the spectrum and will be non verbal 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why does she always claw at his head?
Is that how I’m supposed to interact with my children I don’t think I’ve ever done it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
While I kind of agree I do think she’d get criticised if she did post as well, she’d do one virtue signaling post and then get back to her perfect Disney life

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.