Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats the funny thing though... He has an easel you always see in the garden.. Most have a white board on one side chalkboard on the other... You see it in the background all the time.. Yet they've opted for windows? He'll get a right bollocking when he draws all over their walls in the house cos he doesn't understand why windows are OK but walls aren't.
They are honestly unbelievable, don’t get me wrong I’m no parent expert or ever claim to be but to allow you’re child to draw on a glass door is the next level of stupidity, like you said if he draws on the walls he will think that’s fine because his allowed to draw all over the glass windows and she’ll go mental at him! My daughter knows not to draw all over the walls and windows, but she’s got a chalk board etc which is absolutely fine to scribble all over!

Reactions: 18
He’s got to draw on the windows so he can look like he’s cleaning the windows with the spray and cloff afterwards. Got to keep it on brand!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Poor wee lad it's always to controlled let him be a toddler and play, explore ffs.
Drawing on the windows that will be a barrel of laughs when he finds a crayon or permanent marker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see David Twattenborough is back. Lurking around taking ‘secret’ photos of the lesser spotted maternal sofa slug.
Please bring this back as a thread title!

David Twattenborough and the lesser spotted sofa slug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thats the funny thing though... He has an easel you always see in the garden.. Most have a white board on one side chalkboard on the other... You see it in the background all the time.. Yet they've opted for windows? He'll get a right bollocking when he draws all over their walls in the house cos he doesn't understand why windows are OK but walls aren't.
Wait until he tries it in nursery!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When Ronnie draws all over their wooden floors, doors and walls cos he doesn't understand why windows are OK but eveywhere else isn't he'll get an absolute bollocking. Weird parenting
I bet he'll get a "RIGHT, I SAID NO!" and that'll be it, no explanation why he's getting into trouble just that and the pens will never be seen again.

Reactions: 16
Once again poor ronbot being directed by those two in his face, just let him play naturally on his own FFS instead of "draw on doors Ron, kick football in the goal Ron " god they're overbearing 🙄
He‘s definately not talking…not any sounds either? My ES had delayed speech but he did make sounds loads of sounds…

Reactions: 15
Tattlers say ‘where’s Ronnie and Lonnie...’ and they magically appear on stories 👀 def think Jimbob is reading on here for story ideas 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I bet he'll get a "RIGHT, I SAID NO!" and that'll be it, no explanation why he's getting into trouble just that and the pens will never be seen again.
I'll never forget that.. Egging him on then screams at him. She's gross

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Don’t be daft, he won’t be allowed any pens whatsoever inside that house and even if he was Hinchy will be there glued to him supervising his every move!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Seeing Mr idiots story this morning , I thought aww they are letting the lad doing something a child does for once but then comes the spray bottle and the cloth ..........

• Sad
She is so god dam relatable with her ebay eye brows sitting in her grand a night hotel room! Now she is actively encouraging ron to write on the windows, i can't wait for him to scribble all over her walls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't even speak to my dog like that nevermind my son! Wonder if she's wonders why she's never won mum of the year?🤔
I don't think she gives a toss. She can't stand her own kids, it's very very clear. They are just for content and nothing more 😔

Reactions: 14
Why does that moron talk to everybody the way you address a dog. I swear he’s losing it too. Good boy ron good boy in that horrible disdainful voice of his. SHUT UP

I'll never forget that.. Egging him on then screams at him. She's gross
That was disgusting. Mental abuse in fact, if you ask me.
Her “mum voice” as she calls it is so overly aggressive for a little tot of that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh no back to this tit show… Sofia I beg you make lunch today. I need a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That was disgusting. Mental abuse in fact, if you ask me.
Her “mum voice” as she calls it is so overly aggressive for a little tot of that age.
It was brutal wasn't it 💔 really upset me!!
He deserves so much better, he'll definitely grow up having a very toxic relationship with her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.