Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is two very different people on her stories compared to Jamie’s.. both in looks and personality 🤔

Reactions: 16
The anniversary weekend was just odd. No presents for Mr Essexoioi. Also pissed myself laughing at the memories not possessions inspirational quote. Hinch Palace is packed to the rafters with tat, most of which is only seen once.

They cough up (possibly) for a nice weekend away but spend the whole time dicking around on their phones. Very romantic. She brings the most shapeless baggy athleisurewear I’ve ever seen. Massive 1980s tops and trackie bottoms. No nice dinner in the restaurant but noodles in a pot?

She arrives home and, you’d think she’d want to see her kids but no, it’s time for an eyebrow tutorial. Hold the front pages, I don’t need to paint on Robbie Rotten eyebrows, stick on fake ones and pull them off with tape… because I have real eyebrows. Yanno, as god made us. (No disrespect to people with alopecia, my mum is in this category and it’s bloody hard). I have two kids and I manage to look a lot more presentable than her in 10 minutes. She spends hours on her face then manages to look a total scruffbag with her clothes.
Mr Essexoioi !😂 laavvv it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she's at her happiest when she's not with her children, or even the dog, then I think she really is in need of proper help and support. I really have no idea if she's ill or not - some tattlers are recognising the signs of post natal depression, I see circus acts - but what I do know is she had a ball prancing around in Victoria's Secret with Stacey Solomon, posing for photographs with people, and now she's had this very expensive anniversary trip in a posh hotel with Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit falling over himself to keep her happy, and sometimes missing the mark. She absolutely loved being with the sheep and in the tree house, away from her children. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying parents don't need a break from their children, because they do, but it seems to me that her children don't make her happy. I can't help thinking she yearns for her life before children, the life where she had no other responsibilities other than to enjoy her life, with Jamie, with her family and her "kids" Ronnie and Lennie have scuppered all of that now and it seems to me she resents them, especially Ronnie.
Yes. Yes. Yes. You're bang on point there

Reactions: 6
She’s stroking Ron like he’s the bloody dog again.
She just can’t interact with kids can she. At all.

Reactions: 15
"your mam got him these pens"
"fanx mam"
take your kids to see their other grandparents and pull them out Fredas sweaty arse.

Why the windows though? Hasn't he got an easel board in the garden that's always in the background... Let him play on the white board and get him some chalk for the blackboard, get him magnetic letters and numbers and let him go off on it ... My kids have an easel and they spend hours on it just back any forth everyday. I don't let them draw on my windows lol

Reactions: 26
That reel just emphasises that her eyebrows aren’t where they should be.

Loving the comments from some of her followers too.
The tide is definitely turning on the bleep. She’ll always have the proper die hard ones that worship her, but the more moderate ones seem to be waking up to her bullshit. I think the break has helped that. She’s come back all guns blazing being an A* wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are they actually kidding me? They are getting him to draw on the bloody glass doors?! Get the lad a bleeping chalk board or white board, you pair of twits!

• Wow
  • Sad
Why does she always pat and stroke Ronnie in that weird way… HES NOT A DOG!
She has no clue how to show affection to him does she.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her neck will be red raw with Ronnie scribbling on the windows like that. They'll be in the bin after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"your mam got him these pens"
"fanx mam"
take your kids to see their other grandparents and pull them out Fredas sweaty arse.

Why the windows though? Hasn't he got an easel board in the garden that's always in the background... Let him play on the white board and get him some chalk for the blackboard, get him magnetic letters and numbers and let him go off on it ... My kids have an easel and they spend hours on it just back any forth everyday. I don't let them draw on my windows lol
His play is always so controlled. Hinch sitting right next to him, ready to jump in if he plays in a way she doesn't want. Inch hovering over him.
The pen rubs off with water. Leave him to go wild!

Also, all kids love a spray bottle 🙄 he's not a mini-Hincher. (except it's sad that the minute he's finished drawing his instinct is to clean.)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Are they actually kidding me? They are getting him to draw on the bloody glass doors?! Get the lad a bleeping chalk board or white board, you pair of twits!
Thats the funny thing though... He has an easel you always see in the garden.. Most have a white board on one side chalkboard on the other... You see it in the background all the time.. Yet they've opted for windows? He'll get a right bollocking when he draws all over their walls in the house cos he doesn't understand why windows are OK but walls aren't.

Once again poor ronbot being directed by those two in his face, just let him play naturally on his own FFS instead of "draw on doors Ron, kick football in the goal Ron " god they're overbearing 🙄

His play is always so controlled. Hinch sitting right next to him, ready to jump in if he plays in a way she doesn't want. Inch hovering over him.
The pen rubs off with water. Leave him to go wild!

Also, all kids love a spray bottle 🙄 he's not a mini-Hincher. (except it's sad that the minute he's finished drawing his instinct is to clean.)
All staged so she looks involved in his play when in reality the second the camera stopped recording she took him away, pens in bin, window cleaned and he'll never see them again!
I think it's ridiculous, wipes off with water or not. There's such thing as paper or his whiteboard/blackboard easel... I've never even thought about letting my kids draw on my windows 😂
When Ronnie draws all over their wooden floors, doors and walls cos he doesn't understand why windows are OK but eveywhere else isn't he'll get an absolute bollocking. Weird parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.