Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get this whole brow situation. She’s got micro bladed brows but she puts those stickers on and then goes over with bro product? Isn’t the whole idea of having micro bladed brows so you don’t need to use makeup?
I guess it is if you got to a professional not whoever’s doing them free 😬

Reactions: 4
All her sheep rushing to eBay to buy those eyebrows are gonna look absurd when they apply them, I’m assuming most of them still have their own eyebrow hair there as they’re not all micro bladed and botoxed within an inch of their lives like Sopha is. These brows are great for people who suffer hair loss and I hope her sharing them doesn’t cause prices to go crazy (not strictly her fault as price hikes are out of her control but she’s promoting something most of her followers really do not need to buy)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched the end of the eye brow thing. Why does she get really stroppy at the end of it? She really is very odd! 🤔
She's just a witch to be honest and also a very odd person
What 30 year old something goes to a farm without their young boys? Especially Ron!.
It's all got to be about her though, my theory is that she was made out through put her childhood that she was amazing and created perfectly that she thinks she is! Nothing can put her down, srlfish to the core needs ALL the attention
Honestly I too feel for Ron and Len growing up with a mother (Jamie is obvs a more hands on Dad!) like her. The constant need for attention and how vain she actually is they will suffer for it!

I was watching her take those eyebrows off and her face it shocked me! Those lips! She looks so unnatural but then again she is fake on the inside too so why not have it on the outside!

The woman makes me 🙄🙄🙄 do that alot 😅 insta was much better without her! Time for a real job Sophie Rose 😆

Reactions: 16
Sophie parading a sheep on a lead: happy, animated, healthy looking

Sophie back on the couch with her child: moody, withdrawn, filtered to look fragile and frail.

Weird message to want to portray

• Sad
Reactions: 39
The anniversary weekend was just odd. No presents for Mr Essexoioi. Also pissed myself laughing at the memories not possessions inspirational quote. Hinch Palace is packed to the rafters with tat, most of which is only seen once.

They cough up (possibly) for a nice weekend away but spend the whole time dicking around on their phones. Very romantic. She brings the most shapeless baggy athleisurewear I’ve ever seen. Massive 1980s tops and trackie bottoms. No nice dinner in the restaurant but noodles in a pot?

She arrives home and, you’d think she’d want to see her kids but no, it’s time for an eyebrow tutorial. Hold the front pages, I don’t need to paint on Robbie Rotten eyebrows, stick on fake ones and pull them off with tape… because I have real eyebrows. Yanno, as god made us. (No disrespect to people with alopecia, my mum is in this category and it’s bloody hard). I have two kids and I manage to look a lot more presentable than her in 10 minutes. She spends hours on her face then manages to look a total scruffbag with her clothes.
I wonder if she’s dressing like that to send a clear ‘don’t you dare try and touch me’ message to JimBob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All her sheep rushing to eBay to buy those eyebrows are gonna look absurd when they apply them, I’m assuming most of them still have their own eyebrow hair there as they’re not all micro bladed and botoxed within an inch of their lives like Sopha is. These brows are great for people who suffer hair loss and I hope her sharing them doesn’t cause prices to go crazy (not strictly her fault as price hikes are out of her control but she’s promoting something most of her followers really do not need to buy)
A lot of the comments say exactly that. Loads of sheep bought them when she first talked about it and never mentioned it’s for people who have no brow hairs of their own. They’ve all said they wasted their money.

Reactions: 12
I believe it’s in the video at the top of this Sun “article” they did on how she was viciously trolling herself trolled.

edit to add, it’s at the 2:18 mark.
View attachment 720901
For someone who filters the face off herself literally.why she uses this filter is beyond me it make her face look wider and just awful. I don’t get filters personally anyway maybe it’s just me. I doubt anyone would recognise her if they saw her in the street unless she had that ott hat on x

Reactions: 8
I see David Twattenborough is back. Lurking around taking ‘secret’ photos of the lesser spotted maternal sofa slug.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A lot of the comments say exactly that. Loads of sheep bought them when she first talked about it and never mentioned it’s for people who have no brow hairs of their own. They’ve all said they wasted their money.
and this shows to future “paid partners” that she can peddle any old tit and her followers lap it up without even checking what they’re buying

Reactions: 9
Why does he talk to her like that??? Like she's a 5 year old. "come on slow coach, come on".
Give it a bleeping rest Inch, you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
yes but she’s no expert she said 🤣 for someone who’s just returned from a romantic, happiest time of her life couple of days she seems sooo pissed!!🤣🤣
i think you should give this instagram lark up love it’s just not for you anymore🤪
She’s pissed cause it’s back to reality fake cuddles and not enough time to just cuddle handsomes she’s got two kids not that she does much but it’s not all disney in greyskull as much as she makes out 🤣

Reactions: 10
it irks me when she does a post of all those messages from her sheep. To me she’s not shouting them out because of the support, it’s to big herself up and to show how much she’s “loved”
I also think it’s a narc’s way of making sure that that behaviour continues by publicly praising the sheep, oh and so they repost it and she gets more visibility and followers.
To give her her credit she’s the Queen of self promotion and attracting* followers on Insta

*even though she buys 99.9% of them

We really are seeing the very unfiltered side to Sophie...well done Inch 😁😁😁
She really looks so much like Freda fiddle fingers on OiOiMiniSaveloy’s unfiltered pics

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 720909Why the long face Hun? She’s gone from having small, beady, piggy-eyes to full on anime-style. Chiselled jaw & collar bones ☑ Reappearance of the top lip ☑ Is she bloody back back 😱😩 ALSO what woman takes their bleeping eyebrows off with tape!? Someone please tell me 😱🤣
the bottom lip 👀👀👀 0.1ml of filler in that and that buggers exploding! She’s looking as bad as Charlotte Crosby’s lips! You cannot have that much filler when your natural lips are very thin (if you’ve seen photos of Charlotte and hinch pre surgery you can see they had tiny lips)

Reactions: 9
Dont bash me . . Im certainly no hinch fan ( promise)
BUT . . Imagine, having all her anxiety/PND and being taken/dragged to all these high end stays.
We all know what fellas are like,
Hotel sex before your bags are even delivered. .
I feel sick at the very thought.

Stop playing games sofa
Thats why you cry isnt it 🤔
Not all fellas are like that at all. Far from.

Sophie has a mouth, she's fine.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.