Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Reactions: 5

Poop wonderland

I always remember when my child was little and i would tell my friends how they weren’t sleeping through and how exhausted I was etc, and all they could think of was to say, “ah my child sleeps for 13 hours” or “I put them down and they go straight to sleep” and other general bragging….wanted to karate chop the cunts to the neck 😡
Oh shit! I was once one of those braggers, my gremlins slept all night from birth, still lazy shits now they're all grown up 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Just stink Len in the sink. Your back will thank me later Sopha.

I'm beginning to wonder if my kids were neglected. I didn't have half the shit she has.
Same here. My son had a cot that he slept in from the day he came home from hospital until he was about 3 years old, a pram for the first 6 months and then a buggy, a car seat, a high chair and a baby bouncer. I think that was it.

LT2201

VIP Member
Cod - well I hope cause I’ve got haddock in the oven 😂
Hahaha I hardly ever buy fish because I hate the smell but my non money making cash cow child is weaning so needs must, we can't all get #gifted Ella's kitchen pouches.

• Haha
When you breastfeed a second baby you get terrible after pains. It literally feels like you are in labour again. I think you only get it from second child onwards and when you breastfeed. So
I vividly remember getting it with my first because I don’t think I knew about it and it was so painful when nursing 🥴 did ‘only’ last a week or so though 2 at most thank christ,6 weeks doesn’t seem right!

Greyworld

Ok, it’s been 21 years since I gave birth so maybe things have changed but can someone explain to me why you would bath your baby in a collapsible bath in the middle of the living room instead of, oh I don’t know, in an actual bath? How do you even fill a baby bath with water when it’s in the middle of your lounge carpet?
I have a 4 month old and a 2 year old and for the first few weeks had to bath him in the livingroom floor as he would scream like he was being tortured when you took him out the bath and would wake up my 2 year old. I didn't have some foldable monstrosity and just a standard baby bath that wouldn't collapse when being carried from the kitchen sink to in front of the livingroom fire. As soon as he realised getting out the bath wasn't has horrific as he made out we were straight to using the bath rather than the nightly faff.

In saying that lenor looked mighty content so I'm not sure thats her reason...

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I worked in claims, that's a bit far fetched. We had claims where the sunlight bounced off a mirror and set, say the curtains or bedding on fire, but to bounce off the mirror and land precisely on a candle wick? I don't think so 🤨 Which of course is safely contained within a wax burner, where it's designed to be. 2-4 hours later it will self extinguish - NOT "EXPLODE"!!
I bet you got some real humdingers in that job! Do you believe anyone when they say they accidentally dropped their iron on the carpet? 😂

AC55

VIP Member
I think wankerdog is one of the best things I’ve read 😂😂 I actually love the names for the dog😂 someone called him lard Arse the other day 😂
I can't take the credit for Wankerdog 😂 that was the brilliance of another wonderful tattler but it suits him doesn't it? 😂