Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok when was Rex in hospital? I’ve had a social media hiatus, my heads not been with it so I’m quite clearly winslet to the party here xx
He went in a couple of weeks ago after his lip was mysteriously split open (some people saying he was bitten by Lardsomes) and he had to be stitched up. She packed a robe and slippers and a fejka plant to take with her like it was a spa trip.

Reactions: 5

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She’s lurking guyssshhh...

Also is Marion taking this piss out of old fiddle fingers with his “beaches quote” 😂
F81421B7-FB09-4501-857F-28117D11CCF0.jpeg

• Haha

Babyblue23

Oh fuck off you fake twat. She must go through a shit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

View attachment 645110
Sorry if this has already been said (catching up) but I think Princess Pickles name has already been decided and will start with an L - hence Ron & Rex, Lennie & L…
Could be way off it just was my first thought when I read it 🤣

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
My other half would think I had lost my freaking mind if he walked in on that 😂😂

Hey, he is officially listed as an officer of her company now. He is employed as her bitch and on the payroll for million pound mortgage purposes
With I think 5% shares, ridiculous really as the brand is His family name 😏😏😏

• Haha

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Jamie’s grid post of the “natural family” what’s going on with the wall behind? Looks like it was half painted with lilac paint 🤔

• Wow

Fluffy20

VIP Member
My other half would think I had lost my freaking mind if he walked in on that 😂😂

Hey, he is officially listed as an officer of her company now. He is employed as her bitch and on the payroll for million pound mortgage purposes
He's not an officer of the company, he's a shareholder and he's only got 5% of the shares so basically he can receive dividends but he has no say in anything.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
What does she mean by after pains?
My 1st I had a episotomy, and was in pain for like 3/4 weeks. With my 2nd, I had a small graze which didn't require any stitches and I was out and about within in a day or so