Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
It might be nothing but it caught my eye his ear pops out a bit near the end, *I’m not saying anything is wrong with his ears* it’s just a odd place to hold while holding him
I don't think she was on purpose but if she was then she doesn't deserve the kids even more

Reactions: 3
She'll come back with a bang having moved to the new mansion with her 3 alpacas. I suspect she's already living there but has gone back to the grey house to take the odd staged photo over the past few weeks. She may well do that for a while longer until the new place is sufficiently insta-ready. Grey House will be kept and ultimately quietly given to or sold to one of her family or friends who will keep schtum.
Do we reckon she’s bought a new place to rival pickle cottage?

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I love this story! When my daughter was around two, she was a demon! She let the hamster out of the cage and sent it to an early grave in under the fridge, (it got in and got stuck!) She hid both sets of our keys in a bucket I kept potatoes in and it took hours of searching to find them, she once crawled under the dining room table and went as stiff as a board, refusing to move, and she threw a tantrum in Marks and Spencer food hall which actually brought the bread and pastry aisle to a standstill! 😂😂 All part and parcel of being a toddler. If course it won't fit with Sophie's Disneyland narrative to admit Ronnie sometimes acts up, and so it goes t that she will never show this part of his formative development!
Sounds like our daughter’s could be related 🤣

• Heart

MaldonMalaise

I do feel for her if she’s been hit by PND and she’s having after pains as I remember how awful it was from my own experiences, but maybe if she hadn’t pretended everything was sunshine and roses when Ronsel Adams was born then it wouldn’t be so difficult to explain the absence to the shoppers.

LouLou5

Just caught up on the last thread so ‘sorry for the random post’ 🙄😂

Saw some talk about her potentially having PND and was curious (I don’t have kids) but if this is something she struggled with before wouldn’t it be much easier for those around her to pick up on it this time, or even herself? Also, wouldn’t her health visitor/ GP or whoever be keeping an eye on that as presumably if she had it before it would be in her notes etc? Suppose it won’t matter to her she’ll love the speculation.

The nonsense about her saying she’s on maternity leave is ludicrous. Yes you’re entitled to maternity leave (if you admit this is a job) so either actually go on maternity leave and stop posting whatsoever, or stop fucking talking about it and post as normal? Absolutely bizarre is she just on maternity for doing ads? That takes the same effort as what she’s still posting now? All you’re doing is pressing a button to upload a picture am I missing something? Would be like us going on maternity and not posting on tattle 😂

Lastly, I’ve never known anyone to get hair extensions and then pile their hair on top of their head like that every day, even when they’re dressed up and out, what is the point? 😂 she looked so old fashioned in that pic @fannysjohnny uploaded, why not just get them taken out and have a haircut that’s more manageable for your lifestyle it just looks terrible like she never washes
I had PND twice and health visitors/ midwives never checked with other babies if I was ok

• Sad

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I agree Ive worded it wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️
Report it and it’ll get took down
I totally get what you mean. It’s all her family and her friends, even if you don’t see them physically. I’ve heard her mention his mum and dad once in 2 years and his sister and her brother in law never. Now that’s weird🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2

aufish3045

Penis Beaker!!! Wtaf?
Go the bathroom together! Surely you can wait 5 mins without “dunking”?
be just my luck wake up in the night & down that beaker thinking it was my own water 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg I remember reading about the penis beaker when I was a member of mumsnet 😂

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She posted a picture a couple of months ago purportedly of a visit to a "park", but it actually was in the garden of a £3.2million house for sale in maldon, identified from the agent's aerial pictures and had identical hedging, trees and steps with stone pineapple finials.
Anyone know if that house is now sold?

LouLou5

Can she please cut Ronnie’s hair!!! I know some parents struggle with cutting kids hair but it needs cutting!! ✂
Some kids just can't cope with getting their hair cut, my eldest 2 were hysterical and I ended up just leaving it longer until they got a bit older