Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustaLurker101

I doubt he would even be allowed a phone. He certainly wouldn’t be allowed to touch any of Hinch’s numerous iPhones coz she needs one to film herself on, one to post on, one to pretend to be deranged fans and send herself gushing messages on, one to pretend to be trolls and send herself hate mail on, one to pretend to be Inch High private eye sharing photos that she didn’t know he’d taken, one for managing her personal accounts and presumably one for actually using as a phone to text and speak to Mad Freda and her “kids”.
Clearly been reading here as today we have been graced with a pic of Ron’s foot that inch ‘found’ on his phone that Ron had supposedly taken himself 🙄

Reactions: 6

Libbylulu

VIP Member
No, its a completely different name and picture because its my little eye spy account haha!

Its made with a totally different email haha
What did you say that made her so mad that she went hunting around making sure she blocked you good and proper? 😂

• Haha

RayLou1

OK I'm kind of going back on the chat here a bit but as a new mother who completely lost herself and still hasn't found herself.. I just wish we all didn't compare such crap like how we bathe our babies. Yes some mothers are deadly and toss the baby in Bath or sink or whatever but whatever. I was and am a wreck. Baby got washed about once a fortnight cause it scared me so much and it was a huge ordeal for me. In kitchen with husband on hand and any tat I could include to help make it easier for me.

Anyway, Soph is a grade a twat haha but whatever the fuck about the bath in the living room like.

No hate to anyone here just felt like I needed to speak up for myself x
I bathe my son in a bath on the kitchen table, had a section and can’t stand for too long and I’m small so it’s the perfect height for me.. when I first came home I was bathing him in the living room in his bath while I was sitting. X

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
He's not an officer of the company, he's a shareholder and he's only got 5% of the shares so basically he can receive dividends but he has no say in anything.
Oh my bad, thanks for clarifying that. Either way he is still her gopher 😁

Urgh, Jamie's stories. The desperation to keep themselves in the spotlight is just blurgh. They need to just accept that they're boring and move on and maybe actually start enjoying their kids. When I joined tattle I'd only read and post about Hinch, now I barely come on here I've branched out to other zelebs 🤣
Me too. Only takes a short time to catch up on here these days. Her star is fading even in the troll world

She posted a picture a couple of months ago purportedly of a visit to a "park", but it actually was in the garden of a £3.2million house for sale in maldon, identified from the agent's aerial pictures and had identical hedging, trees and steps with stone pineapple finials.
Oh my god 🤣
Can anyone link me to the thread? I know you talked about it!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
That is ridiculous! Is that how she spends her time - fixating in anyone who says anything that doesn’t fit with her own ideals?

Pathetic. No wonder she comes across as so neurotic. The woman simply has no ability to disagree without flouncing off like a petulant child.🙄 She lives in a Stepford wife dreamworld where everyone must love her or they’re considered a ‘troll’ and wrong.
I’m guessing her mother’s like that aswell🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5

P.Rosa

It’s more that she is already bathing a toddler in a bath each night/most night, so why not dunk the baby in with him…. She’s playing martyr that she’s got ALL THIS TO JUGGLE when the reality is she’s making life harder for herself. Getting all that kit laid out onto the floor. Filling. Emptying. Styling essentially. It’s not for the baby’s benefit. It’s to sell. As others have said she’s got two bathrooms upstairs. She’s not had a c section. She’s about 6 weeks post Partum now. She has another baby Bath on a stand in the nursery. She’s choosing to lay that all out on her living room floor and get inch to film it - TWICE. And it’s all she has shown of Lonnie. Cos she’s kn the hard sell for the bath kit. Do it through the inch account and she doesn’t have to declare in the same way. It’s sneaky and sly.
Awh she's a piece of fucking work don't get me wrong! I was just saying in general we needn't compare amongst ourselves what we have done. I guess I found it #triggering 🤣🤣🤣

I do agree with what you say, especially if there’s a plan down the line to monetise it, but equally, just because she’s got a big platform doesn’t mean she’s obligated to share. Maybe she doesn’t even know exactly how she feels.

I really don’t want to come across as cheerleading her, she has many many toxic attributes and all the smoke and mirrors and manipulation is infuriating. I just was a little taken back, more from the video Jamie posted rather than her admission of struggle. I just hope that if she genuinely is having a tough time, she’s getting some help.

My issue is that she could help other people by explaining why she is struggling? What is she struggling with? Posting pics about your struggle all the while being vague about what your struggles are (yet claiming to be so real, open and honest) just screams attention seeking to me. It’s her right to keep things private also if she wants, in that case, keep it private. Don’t feed people breadcrumbs about your struggles and plant seeds about what it could be, concealing your PND until you can monetise it. She could help a lot of people with her platform but instead chooses to promote unsafe sleeping/ mixing chemicals and the rest.

user453

Can she please cut Ronnie’s hair!!! I know some parents struggle with cutting kids hair but it needs cutting!! ✂

RandomSpy

Somehow she found my second account and blocked that too! So she is definitely reading here because I wrote last night, you can block me but I still see you zopha, I have a second account 😂
So she's blocked that one too but I have no idea how she's figured it out as I literally follow random people and only follow about 40! I dont even follow my own main account!
Just make another one. There is no escape from Tattle Sopha. Thinks she is so clever 🙄