Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
My son never slept through was pulling my hair out and was told once at nursery it would be different nope then told school nope always 10 o clock before going to bed, then up at least twice, then he got to seniors it moved to eleven but then slept until 5.40 6.00 am he is still the same now looking back I wonder how I coped.

Reactions: 2

CheshireCat19

“Fantastic mother” hahaha oh Lordy I think not 😂😂😂 Rex is always filthy and she made a montage of her packing the bags she took to hospital when he needed stitches. She also packed a fucking fejka. She’s tapped.
Ok when was Rex in hospital? I’ve had a social media hiatus, my heads not been with it so I’m quite clearly winslet to the party here xx

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
How do yous know if he's at baby ballers or not
Maldon baby ballers Facebook page

How do yous know if he's at baby ballers or not
Maldon baby ballers Facebook
Cos any one can see their Fb page. Rightly or wrongly that’s how it is.

On an aside I was watching that greedy lady earlier (what has hinch boredom done to me 😂). I watched her clean her mirror in a manner identical to hinch down to a cloth toss. I watched it laughed and thought. What’s the point of hinch when there are others doing the exact same thing as her but dare I say it with more flair and personality. And I don’t even like that greedy lady.

Hinch has followed some clones today. Grey houses with accounts that look exactly like her account except with fewer dog cocks and bemused children.

Hinch has done herself out of a job. But maybe that was the plan all along???? I was always told in leadership training that a good leader ensures a good legacy and that they are no longer needed. Not Saying she’s a good leader but I wonder if this is her plan to shift to “teaching others how to influence” like we spotted before.
I was thinking the exact same , plus shes got a cuter dog . I remember an advert on here for teaching influencers with Inch name attached 🤔🤔

Last edited:
I’ve got a theory on the current woe is me bollocks. She said she was ready to do more out of her comfort zone etc like TV - I think she thought the offers would come rolling in after that but she’s had zero interest. Add on to that SS is filming that tv show and it’s the perfect storm for Hinch to cry troll, having a hard time etc.
Has she cried troll recently though? I keep buying popcorn, but not seeing any crying troll posts. Am I missing them? Or is the tattle just wrong?

• Haha
That was gifted when her house was extended when Ronnie was born, so its only 2yrs old, but thats what she gets spraying shit all over it rather than clean it.
Not once has she ever shown anyone how to clean a sofa, because clearly she doesn't.

I've got kids and a big dog who we allow on the sofa and mine doesn't look anything like that because we take care of it.
I suppose when you've invested money you've actually had to earn from getting off your arse everyday, you have more motivation to look after your possessions
Yep. Agree. We have cats (an abnormal number) but I swear if anyone walked in our house you wouldn’t see or smell that that was the case. I don’t just spray febreeze on them like she does. I remove crumbs and vacuum the sofa regularly, I machine wash and dry the cushion covers, I use o professional spot cleaner on the upholstery….If someone thought my sofa looked sticky like hers does if be mortified.

hi a mean hello

Lol which one of you trolls was this

Cross posted with you haha
I think that as has had that picked gender selection imo Jo's got two boys and so has ss definitely watch this space. stinshee wants it yesterday literally spoilt brat the lass looks spaced out the amount of help she has 😜 Shoph looks bogging noone should set that as a example 🤷‍♀️OMO

Bunnykins

VIP Member
New thread here you nusty trolls

• Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
View attachment 647343I seriously think her sheep have mental issues. “She’s an inspiration” fuck the fuck off! Practically pissing themselves over the fact she’s a member of the same group they’re in 😳 I think she’s just trying to claw some more sheep back into the pen after a few have escaped with the tide that seems to be turning 🙈 desperate melt
No stop 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

P.Rosa

I don’t think any of us have been ‘deadly’ or ‘tossed’ our babies in the bath or sink!
Bit of a over exaggerated statement to make!
Ah sorry if I offended you, it's just how I speak kind of off handedly but I guess it can come off dicky over text!

dlevan

Chatty Member
That was gifted when her house was extended when Ronnie was born, so its only 2yrs old, but thats what she gets spraying shit all over it rather than clean it.
Not once has she ever shown anyone how to clean a sofa, because clearly she doesn't.

I've got kids and a big dog who we allow on the sofa and mine doesn't look anything like that because we take care of it.
I suppose when you've invested money you've actually had to earn from getting off your arse everyday, you have more motivation to look after your possessions
what’s up with her sofa? I don’t even check her page anymore she’s so absent

Reactions: 1

Lurker82

What’s she posted today? Feel like I’m missing out now can’t join in and take the piss🤣🤣

Lurker82

No wonder she is so tired if that’s how she spends her spare time.

Sopha, stop taking taking things so personally. You got your dream, you are a brand now, P&G’s puppet. You sold your soul for some easy bucks. This isn’t your own account anymore, you need to learn to separate Mrs Hinch (SOLD to the highest bidder) from Sophie Hinchcliffe Hinchliffe
Well said 👏👏👏👏