Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
He's not an officer of the company, he's a shareholder and he's only got 5% of the shares so basically he can receive dividends but he has no say in anything.
Sums up his world really. 😐

That bath they have is a travel bath, my friend had one when she went camping with her kids, why is everything with Inch a running commentary? Hinch looks so pissed off with him & where is Ronnie? Why can’t he help out bathing his baby brother? Why is he always banished elsewhere so that Lonnie takes centre stage!
Probably with his real mum - FredaYahooFiddleFingers 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Interesting discussion going on with many accounts i follow about insta changing things. From what I'm understanding, stories are being removed and videos and reels are going onto your main feed. And static photos are also moving away from main feed. Wonder how and if this will affect Hinch🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
As someone who doesn’t have kids I didn’t even know that after pains were a thing! 😱 you lot have really opened my eyes!

user453

Does Ronnie have a thing where he needs to wear hats or have his hood up? Like a sensory thing?
he had his hood up when with Rex and many times in the garden dressed funny with a hat and hood
Covering his awful hack job on his fringe by his trained hairdresser mum!!!

Greyworld

If I ever bathed my son downstairs I just used the kitchen sink, but I guess Hinch’s sink is far too precious for her to put a smelly baby in it 🙄
I actually gave him a kitchen sink bath this evening. That was at 7pm and the waters sill in it. Best get my cloths out and get it shined before I go to bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

toomuchcatnip

Oh fuck off you fake twat. She must go through a shit load of tissues with all that crying she does. Never a day goes by when she's not crying over something. Surprised Sopha isn't sponsored by Kleenex. Ooops, I shouldn't have said that, I've just given her another idea to copy. "Swipe up for tisshhhuuesss guyyysss, I just love em. Also great for having at the side of the bed when you want to "clean" up after rumpy pumpy with your own Inchy winchy."
She the type who would clean up at the end so her bedsheets don't get messed up. 🙄😏

View attachment 645110
Omg the desperation....

Why is he shoved in a corner???? Child looks forgotten about ! Why do they constantly go on about how tired she is . I had my 2nd child alone when my 1st was a toddler. It wasn't that bloody hard that I was falling asleep sitting up . I'm sure she's playing on this
I feel like it's to emphasise that she's breastfeeding, when we all know fredafiddlefingers had him latched on from birth

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I bathe my son in a bath on the kitchen table, had a section and can’t stand for too long and I’m small so it’s the perfect height for me.. when I first came home I was bathing him in the living room in his bath while I was sitting. X
I used to do that, section recovery was hard! Then again we used that method for accessibility, not to make sure our gifted goods were easily visible on camera so we could advertise them..!

Reactions: 3

CheshireCat19

He went in a couple of weeks ago after his lip was mysteriously split open (some people saying he was bitten by Lardsomes) and he had to be stitched up. She packed a robe and slippers and a fejka plant to take with her like it was a spa trip.
oh wow ok that’s crazy behaviour. I can only imagine how far back the nursing staff eyes were rolling 🤣 she is a hands on mother and if it is true that hennerz bit him it’s appalling that she’d protect her frenemies reputation over a dog 😳

Reactions: 3