Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think on the whole SS just has a bit more likeability about her, her kids look happy and she can take the piss out of herself which is more than can be said for Hinch.
This is how I feel to be honest. I wouldn't say I reaalllly like her or anything. She annoys me sometimes, especially the stupid laugh when she speaks but....I find it really hard to find fault in her parenting most of the time. She can be a scruff thats for sure but the kids are all really happy, active, thriving, they are allowed to be kids 100%. She doesn't strap them down for cuddle the bloody dog over her children. She finds a way to cuddle them all and she always finds ways to entertain them.
Hinch should be looking on her for tips and advice about way to interact with Ronnie and ways to play etc. People keep calling Grinch an inspiration but what exactly do people aspire from her? How to clean your home 😂 Everyone should be doing that anyway for basic hygiene purposes. Whereas with SS you can get inspiration sometimes, little crafts to do with the kids etc.

Hinch is fading fast and she knows it! The longer she stays away too, the harder its going to be for her to "come back" - not that she's ever really left! But she's going to have to do somethinf drastic for her "comeback" as everyone is over Lonnie by now!

Pretty much! She said she read as much of the book as she could before dozing off. Thread 274 page 10 is where it all kicked off, I just read over it. One of the top 3 days on Tattle. I haven’t changed my profile picture since the day JSP became queen of Tattle 👑 😂

edit to add video from wiki
What got me in this interview too. The way she says "We just help each other through this" - hang on love. Stacey was a proper celeb lonnnng before you showed up 😂
Stacey knows what she's doing, she doesn't need your help and she's marrying an actual proper celebrity too. An actor, presenter, he surely knows the industry to a T. You aint helping tit! You're a cling on and Swashy knows it too 😂

I reckon all the Loosewoman panel take the piss out of Hinch to Stacey on the sly. You can tell they see her as a joke!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is how I feel to be honest. I wouldn't say I reaalllly like her or anything. She annoys me sometimes, especially the stupid laugh when she speaks but....I find it really hard to find fault in her parenting most of the time. She can be a scruff thats for sure but the kids are all really happy, active, thriving, they are allowed to be kids 100%. She doesn't strap them down for cuddle the bloody dog over her children. She finds a way to cuddle them all and she always finds ways to entertain them.
Hinch should be looking on her for tips and advice about way to interact with Ronnie and ways to play etc. People keep calling Grinch an inspiration but what exactly do people aspire from her? How to clean your home 😂 Everyone should be doing that anyway for basic hygiene purposes. Whereas with SS you can get inspiration sometimes, little crafts to do with the kids etc.

Hinch is fading fast and she knows it! The longer she stays away too, the harder its going to be for her to "come back" - not that she's ever really left! But she's going to have to do somethinf drastic for her "comeback" as everyone is over Lonnie by now!

What got me in this interview too. The way she says "We just help each other through this" - hang on love. Stacey was a proper celeb lonnnng before you showed up 😂
Stacey knows what she's doing, she doesn't need your help and she's marrying an actual proper celebrity too. An actor, presenter, he surely knows the industry to a T. You aint helping tit! You're a cling on and Swashy knows it too 😂

I reckon all the Loosewoman panel take the piss out of Hinch to Stacey on the sly. You can tell they see her as a joke!
If you struggle to criticise Stacey’s parenting check out her thread and the photos of how she buckles Rex in to his car seat

Reactions: 22
Don’t hate me for this but I actually like SS, I think she does do a good job with her kids personally. Yes Rex is covered in mud half/most of the time but personally I don’t see an issue with that, his a happy little boy that loves to play and explore. I’d rather have my children covered in mud and loving life, than have my kid in designer gear head to toe, looking miserable as anything and to afraid to play like Ronnie is. Yes SS has messed up with a few things like the hospital and the other bits, and I cannot defend that in the slightest, but then we all mess up somewhere along the line with parenting our children, there is no such thing as a perfect parent! Only issue is with SS at the moment is she is turning into a bit of a hinch, which I’m starting to see more and more! (Like I said don’t hate me for this, just my personal opinion! Doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong)
Obviously you’re entitled to your opinion and nobody should hate you for it!

IMO she does far more than just let him get muddy on occasion, his nappy is always overfilled which you can see when Rex is running around... his baby grows are filthy which he then sleeps in.. when he supposedly cut his lip so bad it needed stitches, we saw him eating his sandwiches in the rain off a muddy riverbank. Not to mention she doesn’t strap him in to his car seat.

IMO SS and Hinch are like polar opposites with parenting. SS is a woman with no hygiene standard whatsoever and hinch is far too rigid and sterile. Just my two cents 😊

Reactions: 34
No wonder she is so tired if that’s how she spends her spare time.

Sopha, stop taking taking things so personally. You got your dream, you are a brand now, P&G’s puppet. You sold your soul for some easy bucks. This isn’t your own account anymore, you need to learn to separate Mrs Hinch (SOLD to the highest bidder) from Sophie Hinchcliffe Hinchliffe
She is a nasty nasty piece of work that woman. Honestly it's shocking how she has time to block 100s of people... I can see Inch doing all the parenting whilst she sinks deeper and deeper into the sofa looking for 'troll comment's all day. Would love to be a fly on the wall.

Reactions: 18
Just caught up on the last thread so ‘sorry for the random post’ 🙄😂

Saw some talk about her potentially having PND and was curious (I don’t have kids) but if this is something she struggled with before wouldn’t it be much easier for those around her to pick up on it this time, or even herself? Also, wouldn’t her health visitor/ GP or whoever be keeping an eye on that as presumably if she had it before it would be in her notes etc? Suppose it won’t matter to her she’ll love the speculation.

The nonsense about her saying she’s on maternity leave is ludicrous. Yes you’re entitled to maternity leave (if you admit this is a job) so either actually go on maternity leave and stop posting whatsoever, or stop bleeping talking about it and post as normal? Absolutely bizarre is she just on maternity for doing ads? That takes the same effort as what she’s still posting now? All you’re doing is pressing a button to upload a picture am I missing something? Would be like us going on maternity and not posting on tattle 😂

Lastly, I’ve never known anyone to get hair extensions and then pile their hair on top of their head like that every day, even when they’re dressed up and out, what is the point? 😂 she looked so old fashioned in that pic @fannysjohnny uploaded, why not just get them taken out and have a haircut that’s more manageable for your lifestyle it just looks terrible like she never washes

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Ruths face said it all in that interview. I'd say she found it embarrassing to be doing the interview and JSP was on to her, I'd say she would have asked lots of uncomfortable questions. Just aswell SS was there as Hinch would have had no back up.

Reactions: 15
Ruths face said it all in that interview. I'd say she found it embarrassing to be doing the interview and JSP was on to her, I'd say she would have asked lots of uncomfortable questions. Just aswell SS was there as Hinch would have had no back up.
Completely agree. Also when things got a bit ‘difficult’ for Hinch and she actually had to try and answer something SS just jumped in everytime and answered.

Reactions: 11
The hinch thread has never been so quiet, does anyone want to put in any early bingo's for her long anticipated return to the Gram?

I'm definitely missing the tap wanking and morning montages :sleep:

• Haha
She'll come back with a bang having moved to the new mansion with her 3 alpacas. I suspect she's already living there but has gone back to the grey house to take the odd staged photo over the past few weeks. She may well do that for a while longer until the new place is sufficiently insta-ready. Grey House will be kept and ultimately quietly given to or sold to one of her family or friends who will keep schtum.

Reactions: 12
Obviously you’re entitled to your opinion and nobody should hate you for it!

IMO she does far more than just let him get muddy on occasion, his nappy is always overfilled which you can see when Rex is running around... his baby grows are filthy which he then sleeps in.. when he supposedly cut his lip so bad it needed stitches, we saw him eating his sandwiches in the rain off a muddy riverbank. Not to mention she doesn’t strap him in to his car seat.

IMO SS and Hinch are like polar opposites with parenting. SS is a woman with no hygiene standard whatsoever and hinch is far too rigid and sterile. Just my two cents 😊
I fully agree about SS. You can't polish a turd, once a woman always a woman. Rex is filthy and she needs to cut his hair 🙄

Reactions: 9
She'll come back with a bang having moved to the new mansion with her 3 alpacas. I suspect she's already living there but has gone back to the grey house to take the odd staged photo over the past few weeks. She may well do that for a while longer until the new place is sufficiently insta-ready. Grey House will be kept and ultimately quietly given to or sold to one of her family or friends who will keep schtum.
Do we reckon she’s bought a new place to rival pickle cottage?

Reactions: 3
I find it fairly interesting that Ronnie was at babyballers this week - with daddy of course. But last 2 weeks no photos at all from babyballers…. Almost as if the hinches demanded no photos to be published as it would contradict Ronnies birthday weekend….

ETA -last two weeks not just last week.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Do we reckon she’s bought a new place to rival pickle cottage?
She posted a picture a couple of months ago purportedly of a visit to a "park", but it actually was in the garden of a £3.2million house for sale in maldon, identified from the agent's aerial pictures and had identical hedging, trees and steps with stone pineapple finials.

• Wow
She posted a picture a couple of months ago purportedly of a visit to a "park", but it actually was in the garden of a £3.2million house for sale in maldon, identified from the agent's aerial pictures and had identical hedging, trees and steps with stone pineapple finials.
Oh my god 🤣
Can anyone link me to the thread? I know you talked about it!

Reactions: 6
Anyone know if that house is now sold?

Reactions: 2
Appreciate that we all have a tendency to encourage our children to do the activities we enjoy(ed). But not every child is sporty, artistic, musical or whatever. I have a feeling that Jamie in particular wants a loud, extrovert proper Essex lad like himself that loves football and chatting up “birds”. From the bits we see of Ronnie, he seems a quiet child who would probably enjoy different activities than cleaning with his mummazzz and playing football with “show us your jugs laydieezz” dad.

Reactions: 25
As the saying goes A fool and his money are soon parted. A purchase of that amount wouldn’t be a wise move🙄🙄🙄

Anyone know if that house is now sold?
If it’s the one at 3.2 million it’s still for sale😊

Reactions: 6
Ok. So not been really on here for ages because Hinch got so boring I honestly can’t be bothered wasting my time. I follow Stacey and saw Hinch’s comment on her gender reveal post. Liked one that wasn’t gushing about their “friendship” but wasn’t even that bad and BAM BLOCKED. It was calling out people pairing names with Lennie which I honestly can’t understand. So she goes through all the comments and blocks anyone that isn’t bowing at her size 6 size 10 feet. Get a life Hinch. You’ve had your 10 mins. Get a real job and get that lazy arse husband back to work as well. Over and out!
That is ridiculous! Is that how she spends her time - fixating in anyone who says anything that doesn’t fit with her own ideals?

Pathetic. No wonder she comes across as so neurotic. The woman simply has no ability to disagree without flouncing off like a petulant child.🙄 She lives in a Stepford wife dreamworld where everyone must love her or they’re considered a ‘troll’ and wrong.

Reactions: 17
That is ridiculous! Is that how she spends her time - fixating in anyone who says anything that doesn’t fit with her own ideals?

Pathetic. No wonder she comes across as so neurotic. The woman simply has no ability to disagree without flouncing off like a petulant child.🙄 She lives in a Stepford wife dreamworld where everyone must love her or they’re considered a ‘troll’ and wrong.
I’m guessing her mother’s like that aswell🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.