Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok when was Rex in hospital? I’ve had a social media hiatus, my heads not been with it so I’m quite clearly winslet to the party here xx
He went in a couple of weeks ago after his lip was mysteriously split open (some people saying he was bitten by Lardsomes) and he had to be stitched up. She packed a robe and slippers and a fejka plant to take with her like it was a spa trip.

Reactions: 5
He went in a couple of weeks ago after his lip was mysteriously split open (some people saying he was bitten by Lardsomes) and he had to be stitched up. She packed a robe and slippers and a fejka plant to take with her like it was a spa trip.
oh wow ok that’s crazy behaviour. I can only imagine how far back the nursing staff eyes were rolling 🤣 she is a hands on mother and if it is true that hennerz bit him it’s appalling that she’d protect her frenemies reputation over a dog 😳

Reactions: 3
Wh

At did she say? Read a page and fell asleep?😂
Pretty much! She said she read as much of the book as she could before dozing off. Thread 274 page 10 is where it all kicked off, I just read over it. One of the top 3 days on Tattle. I haven’t changed my profile picture since the day JSP became queen of Tattle 👑 😂

edit to add video from wiki

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Pretty much! She said she read as much of the book as she could before dozing off. Thread 274 page 10 is where it all kicked off, I just read over it. One of the top 3 days on Tattle. I haven’t changed my profile picture since the day JSP became queen of Tattle 👑 😂

Ahhh those were the days… I remember Ruth calling her Hinchcliffe & saying memwaaar too, hinch was fuming 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Zoflora and a fag end most likely 😂
She claimed the sun from the window, bounced off her mirror and set the tealight candle that she safely extinguished the night before alight causing the wax burner to explode. All while she was out at her friends. Also said she had wax burners in every single room of her flat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok. So not been really on here for ages because Hinch got so boring I honestly can’t be bothered wasting my time. I follow Stacey and saw Hinch’s comment on her gender reveal post. Liked one that wasn’t gushing about their “friendship” but wasn’t even that bad and BAM BLOCKED. It was calling out people pairing names with Lennie which I honestly can’t understand. So she goes through all the comments and blocks anyone that isn’t bowing at her size 6 size 10 feet. Get a life Hinch. You’ve had your 10 mins. Get a real job and get that lazy arse husband back to work as well. Over and out!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok. So not been really on here for ages because Hinch got so boring I honestly can’t be bothered wasting my time. I follow Stacey and saw Hinch’s comment on her gender reveal post. Liked one that wasn’t gushing about their “friendship” but wasn’t even that bad and BAM BLOCKED. It was calling out people pairing names with Lennie which I honestly can’t understand. So she goes through all the comments and blocks anyone that isn’t bowing at her size 6 size 10 feet. Get a life Hinch. You’ve had your 10 mins. Get a real job and get that lazy arse husband back to work as well. Over and out!
No wonder she is so tired if that’s how she spends her spare time.

Sopha, stop taking taking things so personally. You got your dream, you are a brand now, P&G’s puppet. You sold your soul for some easy bucks. This isn’t your own account anymore, you need to learn to separate Mrs Hinch (SOLD to the highest bidder) from Sophie Hinchcliffe Hinchliffe

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen this on Facebook! Sorry but this could be Inch ! I had to zoom in to check ! Can you imagine ? 😂😂😂
95D9B674-E1F2-4449-A5E0-02FFA4A402B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Same way I was blocked lol

She claimed the sun from the window, bounced off her mirror and set the tealight candle that she safely extinguished the night before alight causing the wax burner to explode. All while she was out at her friends. Also said she had wax burners in every single room of her flat. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I worked in claims, that's a bit far fetched. We had claims where the sunlight bounced off a mirror and set, say the curtains or bedding on fire, but to bounce off the mirror and land precisely on a candle wick? I don't think so 🤨 Which of course is safely contained within a wax burner, where it's designed to be. 2-4 hours later it will self extinguish - NOT "EXPLODE"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed what is with him always wearing bloody caps..... she has gone from dressing as a literal baby still in onesies with feet ....to a wannabe teenage basketball player 😳😳😳
So then her prerecords aren’t so obvious with his hair length

Reactions: 8
She’s lurking guyssshhh...

Also is Marion taking this piss out of old fiddle fingers with his “beaches quote” 😂
F81421B7-FB09-4501-857F-28117D11CCF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t hate me for this but I actually like SS, I think she does do a good job with her kids personally. Yes Rex is covered in mud half/most of the time but personally I don’t see an issue with that, his a happy little boy that loves to play and explore. I’d rather have my children covered in mud and loving life, than have my kid in designer gear head to toe, looking miserable as anything and to afraid to play like Ronnie is. Yes SS has messed up with a few things like the hospital and the other bits, and I cannot defend that in the slightest, but then we all mess up somewhere along the line with parenting our children, there is no such thing as a perfect parent! Only issue is with SS at the moment is she is turning into a bit of a hinch, which I’m starting to see more and more! (Like I said don’t hate me for this, just my personal opinion! Doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong)

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Fist time seeing this interview.. “money doesn’t impress me, I haven’t moved house, haven’t changed anything..” … what happened there then Sopphhhhhhhh???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fist time seeing this interview.. “money doesn’t impress me, I haven’t moved house, haven’t changed anything..” … what happened there then Sopphhhhhhhh???
Watched this at the time. Stacey sticking her oar in "that's like all influencers". Yes we know. 🙄 Didn't feel like any of the panel were interested other than Stacey. And JSP knows what's what.

Reactions: 14
Don’t hate me for this but I actually like SS, I think she does do a good job with her kids personally. Yes Rex is covered in mud half/most of the time but personally I don’t see an issue with that, his a happy little boy that loves to play and explore. I’d rather have my children covered in mud and loving life, than have my kid in designer gear head to toe, looking miserable as anything and to afraid to play like Ronnie is. Yes SS has messed up with a few things like the hospital and the other bits, and I cannot defend that in the slightest, but then we all mess up somewhere along the line with parenting our children, there is no such thing as a perfect parent! Only issue is with SS at the moment is she is turning into a bit of a hinch, which I’m starting to see more and more! (Like I said don’t hate me for this, just my personal opinion! Doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong)
I think on the whole SS just has a bit more likeability about her, her kids look happy and she can take the piss out of herself which is more than can be said for Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.