Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Grinch even get a mortgage on a £3.2million house when she doesn't have a guaranteed income and Jamie is chronically unemployed?

Reactions: 7
I worked in claims, that's a bit far fetched. We had claims where the sunlight bounced off a mirror and set, say the curtains or bedding on fire, but to bounce off the mirror and land precisely on a candle wick? I don't think so 🤨 Which of course is safely contained within a wax burner, where it's designed to be. 2-4 hours later it will self extinguish - NOT "EXPLODE"!!
I bet you got some real humdingers in that job! Do you believe anyone when they say they accidentally dropped their iron on the carpet? 😂

Reactions: 4
Why is she so quiet? Other instagrammers had their babies and carried on living their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stace is knocking it outta the park just now with her engagement (not saying good or bad but lots of it and different).

if Grinch stays away any more there’ll be no one left to engage with, they’ll all have been “staceyfied“ and well Grinch will just look that boring greige by comparison 😂

Reactions: 15
Ok. So not been really on here for ages because Hinch got so boring I honestly can’t be bothered wasting my time. I follow Stacey and saw Hinch’s comment on her gender reveal post. Liked one that wasn’t gushing about their “friendship” but wasn’t even that bad and BAM BLOCKED. It was calling out people pairing names with Lennie which I honestly can’t understand. So she goes through all the comments and blocks anyone that isn’t bowing at her size 6 size 10 feet. Get a life Hinch. You’ve had your 10 mins. Get a real job and get that lazy arse husband back to work as well. Over and out!
Are you joking??? What a sad little nob she is.... She's obsessed, she needs helps with her insecurity tbf.. Imagine having that much time on your hands 😴

Would Grinch even get a mortgage on a £3.2million house when she doesn't have a guaranteed income and Jamie is chronically unemployed?
She's fayyyyymus.
She'd scream DYA NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE, WE'RE FAMOUS. WE'RE HUGE CELEBS I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW. I NEED THIS HOUSE FOR CONTENT I'M SLIPPING INTO THE tit HERE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People are quick to slam Stacey but she’s a fantastic mother bar the odd little thing, but we are all the same on that front aren’t we.
I love the little caption she’s put on it because you absolutely wouldn’t see Sopha “frolicking” in her adult fecking onesie style clothes. It looks like she’s constantly dressed for the life saving exercise we had to do in swimming lessons “bring some old jamas and your swimming kit tomorrow, we are practicing swimming in an emergency” 🤣🤣

haha all I imagine her face to be like in those moments is that j’aime from Summer Heights High “why is she so random??” 🤣🤣
She's defo more hands on and creative which I love but she's defo a push over with them, her parenting whilst I think she's fun and creative like I said I still I think some things she does is just unnecessary, look at the beach bathroom she made. WHY.
Rex is adorable and a happy chappy but in all fairness looks like he needs a right good scrub and so does she, she's DIRTY and she's absolutely gone in the head. She's so cringey it's ridiculous. She's fake and very sneaky. Her and hinch are more similar than people think. It's a no from me.

Reactions: 9
Figures are going up the predicate he 400/ 590 per day 🙄!she must think people are stupid!
jokidea how genuine SS figures are but she’s racing ahead!! 😳
FD7498F3-C75F-4E7C-9175-25AAD1280EB0.png
7B5E1393-EB00-45CA-98D5-413107B19666.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she so quiet? Other instagrammers had their babies and carried on living their lives.
That's because they share their real lives. It's easy to create content when you're just filming your baby laughing or whatever.

When you've got to set it up, have the cleaner in clean, get Freda to pick up Rennie, put your lashes on etc, it becomes much more of a task.

Reactions: 13
My guess is 1) she has run out of pre-recorded content and now has her hands full with bubba so can't make anything new. 2) even when things are recorded on the day, she always feels it necessary to edit the content to the extreme so again it's time consuming.
Maybe this is the end of her? :O

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.