Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedRosed

VIP Member
Soph right now waiting to read other influenzas opinions on the covid vaccine before telling us hers.

FF5730A8-332B-4A50-AAA8-2453479D3D2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 106

Andioooop

VIP Member
Sat on her own outside in the rain. What the fuck is that all about? More than likely checking up on her daily Tattle fix. Putting on that sad vulnerable act once again so everyone feels sorry for her. So fake, she will have known Gonslow was filming her.
You’re right hunnay. I just zoomed in
033968DA-F93F-40A7-8D97-2FE626069FAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers
Winning thread title by @IrishCatlady
(Edited slightly to fit)

Quick recap -

She’s been very quiet since her set up Q&A although she did manage to get her “horrific” birth story into several online news sites and The Sun, so winning there. Place your bets now for when she will reveal the FULL story...Stacey’s gender reveal? Or perhaps her new summer ITS collection launch day?

We were treated to a photo of the family at the beach, airbrushed and clearly taken by Freda Fiddle Fingers.

A short video of Soph and her Ma playing swing ball in the garden was uploaded, it seemed to serve no purpose so was clearly one for Jamie’s personal “garage” collection.

Jamie posted a photo of Wonder Woman at the dining table on Sunday morning multi tasking like a pro. Stroking the dog , pushing Len in his pram with her left foot and supposedly feeding Ron, who can feed himself just fine as we’ve all seen on numerous occasions. She was also performing brain surgery with her right foot and had a pen between her teeth to write her next best selling book too.

Jamie posted a photo of himself holding Lenor which had been photoshopped - probably by Soph - to remove his fat rolls off the back of his huge neck.

Sophie then posted a quote that someone / no one sent her about not letting body hang ups hold you back in life. As usual no credit to the author.
The irony is clearly lost on her, a woman who is never without airbrushes or filters appears to be pumped with fillers and Botox, who’s had weight loss surgery and who has fake hair, fake teeth, fake nails, fake brows, fake tan and a fake life.
Just Fake off Soph!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
There was a woman called
Sophie Rose, whose husband Inch had a brand new nose.
Has a couple of kids and a fat fecking dog, she only became famous for pining her bog..
She lives in a castle, greyskull is the name, it's not a real home, just a set for her instafame.
She's filled it full of tat, changing the shit grey to shit beige
Shockinly shite taste considering her age..
Onwards and upwards there's a move on the cards, to a house bigger than Stacey's, with alpacas in her yard..
Maybe a pool, where inch now lingers, and we all know who with...Yes, Fredayahoo fiddle fingers...
These threads are dwindling, slow as feck, if you're reading Sopha, are you scratching your neck?
You're no longer relatable, your content's no more... Your sheep will desert you, that's for sure.
Your paid paid partnerships have replaced you, they're cutting their ties, they've had enough of your bullshit and lies
What have you left Soph for us to view?
Except Ronnie and Lennie that we know doesn't Rhyme, and fat Henry's lipstick, on show all the time.
Your hinch days are over, your sheep can now see...
It's a fuck off from them and a piss off from me..
ATV 👍
Eta im hammered and missed a word out 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Andioooop

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers
Winning thread title by @IrishCatlady
(Edited slightly to fit)

Quick recap -

She’s been very quiet since her set up Q&A although she did manage to get her “horrific” birth story into several online news sites and The Sun, so winning there. Place your bets now for when she will reveal the FULL story...Stacey’s gender reveal? Or perhaps her new summer ITS collection launch day?

We were treated to a photo of the family at the beach, airbrushed and clearly taken by Freda Fiddle Fingers.

A short video of Soph and her Ma playing swing ball in the garden was uploaded, it seemed to serve no purpose so was clearly one for Jamie’s personal “garage” collection.

Jamie posted a photo of Wonder Woman at the dining table on Sunday morning multi tasking like a pro. Stroking the dog , pushing Len in his pram with her left foot and supposedly feeding Ron, who can feed himself just fine as we’ve all seen on numerous occasions. She was also performing brain surgery with her right foot and had a pen between her teeth to write her next best selling book too.

Jamie posted a photo of himself holding Lenor which had been photoshopped - probably by Soph - to remove his fat rolls off the back of his huge neck.

Sophie then posted a quote that someone / no one sent her about not letting body hang ups hold you back in life. As usual no credit to the author.
The irony is clearly lost on her, a woman who is never without airbrushes or filters appears to be pumped with fillers and Botox, who’s had weight loss surgery and who has fake hair, fake teeth, fake nails, fake brows, fake tan and a fake life.
Just Fake off Soph!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens
Recap queen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Andioooop

VIP Member
Lmfaooooooooooooo i shall see myself out. Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I don’t want to start a “to vax or not to vax” debate but neither of them have mentioned a word about it and they’re both eligible ( have been for ages). Is it because she’s scared to get into a debate about it (probably) or what do we think?
I thought you were talking about VAX cleaners!
obviously, I am missing the Hinching more than I knew

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Cady1954

VIP Member
The new adventure of Sophie Rose

Oh ,Sophie, Sophie, Sophie Rose
Where your going no-one knows
We think you've had your moment of fame
It's time to play another game
It must be hard I'll give you that
To leave your grey palace and all the tat
But it did its job and served you well
You watched the coffers swell and swell
You conned your Huns you fleeced your sheep
A truly modern-day Bo Peep
Your #ads were shady the writing small
I bet the ASA had a ball
But no matter how you lied and lied
Your sheep were always on your side
#bekind #bekind was all they baa'd
'Sophie deserves it she works really hard!
If anyone asked her to show us some proof
All over the world huns were hitting the roof
But Sophie you never gave one little peep
About your poor deluded sheep
'Swipe up Swipe up on the old Ebay
Can't afford it? Don't worry Klarna will pay'
And when you want your sink to shine
Buy a Minky just like mine.
'Look at my make up it takes up five drawers
Buts its mine, its mine alone, not yours'
But now I think the time has arrived
Her Insta is dead and can't be revived
A big new house, a brand new place
But it really must outdo our Stace
She'll pack up the kids and Jamie too
And off they'll skip to pastures new
Off to do what they planned all along
Singing that God awful 'Hinching' song

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She says on her post that she’s “crying a lot every day”. At this point that’s beyond baby blues. Yes hormones. Yes sleep deprivation. But she has sooo much help she can prob sleep whenever she wants! I absolutely struggle to work out what she could be finding hard about having two children when she never ever has had to do even one second of it on her own.

Eg today both of my kids had a stomach bug. Both of them! The two year old and the 4 year old both hurling their guts up. I’ve consoled, cleaned, cuddled, cleaned again the pair of them all bloody day on my own. It’s why I was on here so much today - we spent all day cuddled up and they napped on me when they weren’t puking. At times I thought shit this is horrendous. Literally pulled in two different directions. One crying if I leave the room to deal with the other. Both clinging to me all day because they felt so poorly. But 6pm rolled round. Daddy came home and took over so I get wash the million towels that got puked on & could quickly wash the sick off myself etc. I know full well I will be up all night with at least one of them (and daddy will help but it’s me they want isn’t it and it’s me who will lay awake worrying). It’s moments where I sit and reflect on a day like today and I think as if hinch has ever nor will ever have to deal with a day like today, yet I bet those of you who are parents totally HAVE.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

AC55

VIP Member
I dunno what's come over me but I really felt sad for Soph sat outside in the rain all on her own. Why is he even filming that and not asking if she's OK? Like she really doesn't seem OK there.

She looks proper stressed out clawing at her neck like that.
He's filming her because she's asked him to. She's very astute and she's using him to draw attention to herself from her followers. She's pathetic!

I've just watched Inch's story again and I am in absolutely no doubt that she knew he was filming her. She was bloody desperate to look at the camera, made more obvious by the exaggerated way she kept turning her head away from it! No way does she like to go outside by herself and sit in the "marquee" to reflect on the madness - I'm not sure what madness he was referring to -because isn't she always ready to settle down, light a wax melt and get cosy? What was happening there was her 100% attention seeking and a good way to do it is by getting Inch to pretend he's caught her off guard. It's as predictable as night follows day! She is no longer the cleaning sensation she used to be, her account is nothing more now than showing her children to all and sundry, writing and answering messages to herself, and random quotes she plagiarizes from the internet. She desperately needs the pity and attention from her followers and no doubt she'll get it but I can't help thinking it just won't be enough to put her back at the top of the Instagram game. I really hope her time is up because she's a devious and duplicitous woman and she's certainly not fooling me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bingo for today
“Guys I thought long and hard about whether I should come on here and share this but you are my family and I love you all to the moon and back. Here’s some footage of me in the dogs bed from the other day when those nusty trolls saidnXYZ about my precious family”.
shows herself wiping tears away in heavily filtered, just happens to have hair and make up on, video. Shows screen shots of messages she’s written to herself saying horrible things about her children that are never said here. Messages that call her fat that were never said here.
Waits an hour. Shiws messages from the sheep telling her she’s pure of heart. A goddess. That the nusty trolls are sick.
Thanks the sheep for being her insta family.

Then BAM announces new house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Hey Soph, why don’t you ask your dad which celebrity couple are having a baby this year? He might have actually heard of this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 60