Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers
Winning thread title by @IrishCatlady
(Edited slightly to fit)

Quick recap -

She’s been very quiet since her set up Q&A although she did manage to get her “horrific” birth story into several online news sites and The Sun, so winning there. Place your bets now for when she will reveal the FULL story...Stacey’s gender reveal? Or perhaps her new summer ITS collection launch day?

We were treated to a photo of the family at the beach, airbrushed and clearly taken by Freda Fiddle Fingers.

A short video of Soph and her Ma playing swing ball in the garden was uploaded, it seemed to serve no purpose so was clearly one for Jamie’s personal “garage” collection.

Jamie posted a photo of Wonder Woman at the dining table on Sunday morning multi tasking like a pro. Stroking the dog , pushing Len in his pram with her left foot and supposedly feeding Ron, who can feed himself just fine as we’ve all seen on numerous occasions. She was also performing brain surgery with her right foot and had a pen between her teeth to write her next best selling book too.

Jamie posted a photo of himself holding Lenor which had been photoshopped - probably by Soph - to remove his fat rolls off the back of his huge neck.

Sophie then posted a quote that someone / no one sent her about not letting body hang ups hold you back in life. As usual no credit to the author.
The irony is clearly lost on her, a woman who is never without airbrushes or filters appears to be pumped with fillers and Botox, who’s had weight loss surgery and who has fake hair, fake teeth, fake nails, fake brows, fake tan and a fake life.
Just Fake off Soph!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Winning thread title by @IrishCatlady
(Edited slightly to fit)

Quick recap -

She’s been very quiet since her set up Q&A although she did manage to get her “horrific” birth story into several online news sites and The Sun, so winning there. Place your bets now for when she will reveal the FULL story...Stacey’s gender reveal? Or perhaps her new summer ITS collection launch day?

We were treated to a photo of the family at the beach, airbrushed and clearly taken by Freda Fiddle Fingers.

A short video of Soph and her Ma playing swing ball in the garden was uploaded, it seemed to serve no purpose so was clearly one for Jamie’s personal “garage” collection.

Jamie posted a photo of Wonder Woman at the dining table on Sunday morning multi tasking like a pro. Stroking the dog , pushing Len in his pram with her left foot and supposedly feeding Ron, who can feed himself just fine as we’ve all seen on numerous occasions. She was also performing brain surgery with her right foot and had a pen between her teeth to write her next best selling book too.

Jamie posted a photo of himself holding Lenor which had been photoshopped - probably by Soph - to remove his fat rolls off the back of his huge neck.

Sophie then posted a quote that someone / no one sent her about not letting body hang ups hold you back in life. As usual no credit to the author.
The irony is clearly lost on her, a woman who is never without airbrushes or filters appears to be pumped with fillers and Botox, who’s had weight loss surgery and who has fake hair, fake teeth, fake nails, fake brows, fake tan and a fake life.
Just Fake off Soph!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens
Recap queen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I don’t want to start a “to vax or not to vax” debate but neither of them have mentioned a word about it and they’re both eligible ( have been for ages). Is it because she’s scared to get into a debate about it (probably) or what do we think?

Reactions: 48
A short video of Soph and her Ma playing swing ball in the garden was uploaded, it seemed to serve no purpose so was clearly one for Jamie’s personal “garage” collection
Highlight of the recap 😂🤣😂👏👏👏

I don’t want to start a “to vax or not to vax” debate but neither of them have mentioned a word about it and they’re both eligible ( have been for ages). Is it because she’s scared to get into a debate about it (probably) or what do we think?
100%
She's so worried about her follower numbers (bot buying for example) that she won't risk losing any, no matter what side of the fence they sit on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Killed me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
thanks for choosing my title. I’ve never heard the word Tekkers before and unlike Inch won’t be using it because I’m not 15 or an idiot😏😏 I have heard the word Fekkers though, thanks Mrs Browns boys 😊 and the pair of them are definitely a pair of cringeworthy f####ers😉

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I thought you were talking about VAX cleaners!
obviously, I am missing the Hinching more than I knew

• Haha
Reactions: 69
The thing is that she will never be in that postion having to multitask with multiple kids on her own as there is always another adult with her. I bet as soon as Jamie took that picture he took over.

Reactions: 17
Soph right now waiting to read other influenzas opinions on the covid vaccine before telling us hers.

FF5730A8-332B-4A50-AAA8-2453479D3D2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 106
What vax? What's she vaccinating against? Covid doesn't exist in Sophie's world otherwise she might have stuck to lockdown rules. It doesn't fit with her fairytale life so she's not acknowledging it other than when she made herself a self care barrrrrskitttt.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What vax? What's she vaccinating against? Covid doesn't exist in Sophie's world otherwise she might have stuck to lockdown rules. It doesn't fit with her fairytale life so she's not acknowledging it other than when she made herself a self care barrrrrskitttt.
Ah but my lovely Doodlepoodle, you must be forgetting that in the first lockdown Nurse Katie put a note through the door of HMP Maldon sayng that if Sopha needed any shopping doing, just to write a note and let her know. I think that might have been Sopha's one and only acknowledgement of the pandemic 🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
thanks for choosing my title. I’ve never heard the word Tekkers before and unlike Inch won’t be using it because I’m not 15 or an idiot😏😏 I have heard the word Fekkers though, thanks Mrs Browns boys 😊 and the pair of them are definitely a pair of cringeworthy f####ers😉
I just asked my 17 year old nephew about this word and he replied “For gods sake Auntie Mimi, don’t ever let me hear you coming out with that tit😂😂😂😂

Ah but my lovely Doodlepoodle, you must be forgetting that in the first lockdown Nurse Katie put a note through the door of HMP Maldon sayng that if Sopha needed any shopping doing, just to write a note and let her know. I think that might have been Sopha's one and only acknowledgement of the pandemic 🤣 xx
I’m still on the hunt for that witch. bleeping disgrace to the profession.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I only just noticed the “Henry ran off” on that story linking to her latest pic.

There’s no way Soph would miss an opportunity to get Henry in the shot so I’m guessing Henry wasn’t even there.

Henry ran off but let’s all gather for a nice photo while he fucks off to god knows where 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dead 🤣🤣🤣 it is such an unflattering picture of Vesticles 😅

Tekkers reminds me of old school Soccer AM. “Unbelievable tekkers” - probably a desperate little link to his flop of a football career 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tekkers reminds me of old school Soccer AM. “Unbelievable tekkers” - probably a desperate little link to his flop of a football career 😭
I bet Fred Vest would love to be able to watch Soccer AM nowadays. But instead he’s being made to drive to B&M on a Saturday morning like a lil witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can't believe we're hitting a thread a week at the minute. There was a time when it was more than 1 thread a day! Even the pastry trollz are bored Zophie

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.