Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch’s account is her puppet account. It’s for when she’s off but not really off. It’s like when the other fanny her BFF Mario says he’s off and it’s his partner on there posting for him. Yeah right. They can’t stay off. On that bleeping video she’s probably on there checking the stats on the stories he posted earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
By Vestie posting during Zoph’s maternity leave it’s her way of drip feeding the huns

Reactions: 17
I hope this thread isn’t going to descend into a sympathetic love in for the manipulative cow.
I know a lot of us are ex Hinchers, but I think some of us still need to be deprogrammed from her bullshit at times.
It’s nice that people are so caring that they worry about her but please don’t waste your emotional energy on her she’s not in need of sympathy based on Inch’s bullshit video. She is VERY obviously aware she’s being filmed.
And equally people who don’t buy this crap shouldn’t be getting made to feel that they’re awful or out of line for saying so.
100% with you on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
By Vestie posting during Zoph’s maternity leave it’s her way of drip feeding the huns
It's still strange to me that she on "maternity leave".

Every other "influencer" just goes about as normal after giving birth but not hinch.

Surely that should alert her nutjob fans to the fact that she is not "little old Sophie just doing what she loves - cleaning her house" but someone who has created a persona, Mrs Hinch, and see's her account as nothing more than a job.

Just like Lorraine Kelly who managed to get out of paying taxes by saying she was playing a character.

"In the case, Kelly argued that she was not employed by ITV but was a freelancer instead, which meant she was exempt from a national insurance and income tax bill.

A judge agreed, accepting that Kelly was a "self-employed star" and saying that she appeared on her TV show in character."

Added that little titbit for anyone who wanted further clarification 👍

Reactions: 19
Bet she found out the Ramsey's were getting their own show as well and spent all draw rocking under that gazebo screaming at Jamie as to why they're not more popular.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Telling that Inch only follows two people on iG. So he has no interest in it. Purley an. Extension of Hinchhome account. Why do her followers not see this and tag him. Its her account not his!!! That video was stages lfor engagement and to show off the shiny new bike. She has tp show spending all the time. For a child with so many toys....he is not a happy chappy. I would have been in my element and an excited ball of energy. He just looks solemn.
And that's Sofa and Henryputyourcockaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to start a “to vax or not to vax” debate but neither of them have mentioned a word about it and they’re both eligible ( have been for ages). Is it because she’s scared to get into a debate about it (probably) or what do we think?
I always wonder this too!! Surely they should have mentioned it!? I was wondering as well if you can get your vaccine when pregnant/ breastfeeding? But it hasn't been mentioned, so strange ..!

Reactions: 3
that's how I read it aswell lol, in terms of Ronnie not being able to ride a bike at 2 yet and I know all about the jokes of Lennie being older than she makes out - definitely didn't come across that way to me...
Wouldn't be surprised really especially when Ronnie is ripped apart alot, some comments being totally on point and necessary and some totally unnecessary.
It's all good if it was a joke, no harm done - but if it wasn't then atleast people know there's absolutely no age limit on children riding bikes 🤷‍♀️ xx
I think we can agree that no one is expecting Ronnie to be whizzing around on a two wheeler at barely two years old. We are actually his biggest cheerleaders!

Reactions: 19
And that's Sofa and Henryputyourcockaway.
Oh yes Inch can only have 2 followers. Sofa and her first born Fatdog.
She sulks all day and punishes Inch if she has a dream she doesn't like, she's nuts!
What a life eh, plenty of money but the most boring existence in the world. He must get in the garage and silently scream how he's permanently trapped 24/7. Think of all the years you have in front of you Jimbobnojob she holds the purse strings and you are at her beck and call, rewarding or punishing you as the mood takes her. Sad pair of fuckwits.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I popped into home bargains and I kid you not there was a shelf as I went in with flash spray and there were two grown women removing the stickers off the bottles 😳
The stickers ffs….stickers 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I popped into home bargains and I kid you not there was a shelf as I went in with flash spray and there were two grown women removing the stickers off the bottles 😳
What was on the stickers.... sorry for my stupidity 🤪

Reactions: 3
Why would they do that 😂

Reactions: 1
Sat on her own outside in the rain. What the duck is that all about? More than likely checking up on her daily Tattle fix. Putting on that sad vulnerable act once again so everyone feels sorry for her. So fake, she will have known Gonslow was filming her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.