Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I’m calling Bingo that her cringe message on SS grid post will include some reference to a little girlfriend for Lonnie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Lolnah

I honestly don't remember who this person is or why I follow them so I've blurred their name but may I present to you... Senora Hinch 🇪🇸

Screenshot_20210630_094042.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Book

Chatty Member
Please don’t eject me from Tattle but I actually felt sorry for her in that video. Sitting in that cruddy tent, looking like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. Most of their content is superficial and fake but that felt almost real. I hate her manipulation and values but her life must feel too much at times. She’s sold her soul and her privacy; now that her fame is waning, and she’s spent far too much of what’s she earned, I wonder if she is starting to regret her choices.*
* probably not, tomorrow will bring in a Hinch haul… “I know I have this bowl in grey, cream, apple white and jasmine white, but I saw it in elephant’s breath in B&M and just had to buy it guyzzz”
Then she has achieved exactly what she wanted, sympathy and attention. I do not believe for a single second ANYTHING gets posted that’s not checked and double checked by her and her team. The things these insta huns let people see are not real. It is ALL staged for the gram, unfortunately. She sold her soul literally and I doubt very much that her life is as bad as u think. Money was their motivation and that is what they now have and plenty of it. Yet still they continue to sell their and their children’s souls. Now GREED is the motivation!!

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I don’t want to start a “to vax or not to vax” debate but neither of them have mentioned a word about it and they’re both eligible ( have been for ages). Is it because she’s scared to get into a debate about it (probably) or what do we think?

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Sofa, this you hun?
Was she smoking a fucking fag at the time? How can spraying disinfectant in the sink result in your head becoming a fireball? Sinks usually have water not heat sources. These Hinches are something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Nice bit of shade from Stacey about not planning an extravagant reveal because the health of the baby came first. No oversized cake or congestion cannons in her house. Bloody fortunate the boys already had pink shorts through…

Edited: confetti not congestion!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Tekkers...

Mannnzzzzz...

Free Lions...

Jesus fucking Christ on a bike. Shut the fuck up you absolute pathetic excuse for a man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Ronnie 💔
Hinch and Inch can’t be not seeing what we are seeing surely? Sophie, I know you’ve not read here since the great flood but please, please put the phone down pick your gorgeous little boy up and show him some true honest love and affection. Don’t look at him through a screen and engage with him on his level, yes you might think you look stupid clucking like a chicken or pretending you’re a train but you’ll soon get over it. Your little boy desperately needs you, he’s showing you he needs you. step up. Be a mum. You’ll regret it if you don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I hope this thread isn’t going to descend into a sympathetic love in for the manipulative cow.
I know a lot of us are ex Hinchers, but I think some of us still need to be deprogrammed from her bullshit at times.
It’s nice that people are so caring that they worry about her but please don’t waste your emotional energy on her she’s not in need of sympathy based on Inch’s bullshit video. She is VERY obviously aware she’s being filmed.
And equally people who don’t buy this crap shouldn’t be getting made to feel that they’re awful or out of line for saying so.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Re the PND, I do wonder if she is REALLY crying every day or is just a load of ott insta babble. She says she smiles and cries every day, but her frigging sheep say they’re crying when she’s posts a photo of the kids or they’ve found her flash spray in Tesco so I’m not sure that any of them actually are crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Does Ronnie say any words yet apart from squealing or grunting? She’s so mean to keep laughing at him that poor kid is so confused!

• Sad

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Poor Ron realising that the only way he will be able to get any attention is to regress back to being a 'baby'. 🙄

• Sad

bintanint

R pretending to be a baby again 🙄 that’s not too hard for him when he’s still got that shitty nursery exactly the same as lonnies and she treats and talks to him like a fucking baby still

• Sad
Reactions: 42

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
They had a row!!!! Id Put money on it... You jel Jimbobbettingslipslob.
It’s either completely staged or row about football. I’m leaning towards staged
She needs a troll rant. All she will have done is sent people here to see what we are saying.
well hello visitors - we have said Lonnie is cute. Hinch has looked healthy in some photos. Unhealthy in others. We’ve said it’s a shame she photoshops her husband and shared our concerns for Ronnies development. Yep. Nusty aren’t we.

Reactions: 42